Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> exhaust Fan, which one should i choose?

views

idoblu
post Jun 28 2015, 02:13 PM

stars for sale
All Stars
11,308 posts

QUOTE(kimsim @ Jun 28 2015, 11:21 AM)
Ugly yes, but after apply additional Daiso filter dunno how good to remove the oil n issue

user posted image
You just made it worse 😅
Just like your Aircon
SUSkimsim
post Jun 28 2015, 02:49 PM

Let Me ❤️ You
5,847 posts

QUOTE(idoblu @ Jun 28 2015, 02:13 PM)
You just made it worse 😅
Just like your Aircon
Usually the most ugry one is consider much useful.

Can replace anytime, once the filter is blocked, so far so good.
ozak
post Jun 28 2015, 05:24 PM

10k Club
All Stars
16,545 posts

QUOTE(kimsim @ Jun 28 2015, 11:21 AM)
Ugly yes, but after apply additional Daiso filter dunno how good to remove the oil n issue

user posted image
Aiyo bro. You have a nice brand new kitchen and just renovate. Why you diy something like this to ruin your kicthen ID?

The filter doesn't help with the oil. It will absorb and still stick to the grill.

You can get a window mount type exhaust fan. Takeout that glass and take to shop to cut round. Install back with the exhaust fan. So now you can close the window and fan can suck 100% efficiency.

For the grill, mount the fan exactly the grill center square hole. Or cut a way 1 of the horizontol grill.

That will finish the diy nicely.
SUSkimsim
post Jun 28 2015, 05:27 PM

Let Me ❤️ You
5,847 posts

QUOTE(ozak @ Jun 28 2015, 05:24 PM)
Aiyo bro. You have a nice brand new kitchen and just renovate. Why you diy something like this to ruin your kicthen ID?

The filter doesn't help with the oil. It will absorb and still stick to the grill.

You can get a window mount type exhaust fan. Takeout that glass and take to shop to cut round. Install back with the exhaust fan. So now you can close the window and fan can suck 100% efficiency.

For the grill, mount the fan exactly the grill center square hole. Or cut a way 1 of the horizontol grill.

Ha ha just a smaller case only..

Who care, after our cloths hanging over who can see it, WAH Lau your DIY fan so ugry ah..

Meant if we don't one remove anytime or replace new exuast fan.. Sharing a good solution it doesn't meant not as good.

100% suction or reduce up to 20% airflow, but we had tried it long time ago, even our Aircon works as same, so far so good

This post has been edited by kimsim: Jun 28 2015, 05:31 PM
esoo88
post Jun 29 2015, 09:46 PM

26 posts

Anyone know where to find 2 ways direction exhaust fan? House to outside and outside to inside?
OldKidz
post Nov 12 2015, 09:56 AM

$ MoNeY $
1,573 posts

QUOTE(ozak @ Jun 28 2015, 05:24 PM)

Which shop provide service to cut the round shape for window glass? Even how much they charge?

Thanks.
ozak
post Nov 12 2015, 10:04 AM

10k Club
All Stars
16,545 posts

QUOTE(OldKidz @ Nov 12 2015, 09:56 AM)
Which shop provide service to cut the round shape for window glass? Even how much they charge?

Thanks.
Try to check those shop that make picture frame or window frame around your area. They do have glass cutting.

I don't no the price. Don't think it is expensive.
OldKidz
post Nov 12 2015, 11:03 AM

$ MoNeY $
1,573 posts

QUOTE(ozak @ Nov 12 2015, 10:04 AM)
Try to check those shop that make picture frame or window frame around your area. They do have glass cutting.

I don't no the price. Don't think it is expensive.
ok thanks.
ivzh
post Feb 25 2016, 12:45 AM

On my way
665 posts

Need some enlightment, i m not too sure if i need to install a exhaust fan in my condo kitchen.

It will be an open concept kitchen. I wil have a 2hp aircond and 2 fan (living a dining). I will use a ducted hood for cooking.

Will exhaust fan help preventing the smoke escaping to the dining room/living room? Or it may contribute as i already have a hood.

i not too keen to install one as it look ugly...any suggestion ?

Pinkyverma
post Dec 5 2018, 04:48 PM

12 posts

I think Hover exhaust fan.

3 Pages < 1 2 3Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0115sec    0.29    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:47 PM