Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Nokia Asha 300 or Nokia Asha 303? Pls Advise, Which one better? I am New here ><

views

TSYawLoong
post Oct 22 2012, 09:31 PM, updated 8y ago

20 posts

I am going to sign a 1 GB data plan...
Just wondering how the battery for both of the phone if with data 24/7?
Any who used before can give some Advise? thx Alot happy.gif
Any review for both of the phone?
I just want to use to check "Check Mail, Whatsapp, Message, Call", not playing game, any suggestion or review? ><
AlOnE89
post Oct 24 2012, 09:44 AM

Casual
411 posts

I bought a Asha 300 for my mom, and all I can say is..
The screen sometimes prone to be over-sensitive, like .. maybe when you scrolling through your contacts, you wanna press contact "A", but at the moment your finger tip contacted the touch screen surface, the list "move", and you ended up selected the wrong person ._.

and Asha 300 doesn't come with wifi which you might feel it's unnecessary like last time I did,but I would suggest you to go for Asha 303 because it seems to be more completed package that comes with wifi (rather useful when you trying to update your software through pc suite).

and if you're not restricted with these two models only, maybe you should take a look at Asha 311 as well, kinda responsive phone with refreshed S40 interface. It's full touch screen phone though, so you might find it difficult to type on small screen if your fingers are bigger than average person. P.S: I don't have this phone but I get to played with my cousin's one, it's a phone which is not too good, but not bad smile.gif
Tommykeng
post Nov 2 2012, 06:19 PM

On my way
549 posts

using asha 303 , CONTACT LIST SEARCH still using OLD METHOD where must key in FIRST LETTER ONLY .

shiet nokia . i tot new generation nokia better . still sucks one ...

dun choose nokia please !

ErgoProxi
post Dec 24 2012, 06:40 PM

Aren't I just good enough to eat?
2,702 posts

3310 is the best brick nokia phone
zuhairi1991
post Dec 25 2012, 04:25 PM

On my way
549 posts

why not go for asha 305? dual sim phone.. thumbup.gif

Switch to: