Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Russian girl got crush on me.., Oh my god..

views

SUSvuetnam
post Oct 22 2012, 10:16 PM

Regular
1,259 posts

QUOTE(fattchoi @ Oct 22 2012, 09:27 PM)
This Russian girl emailed me..  I feel this world so beautiful suddenly..  wub.gif  wub.gif

I am in love..  blush.gif  blush.gif
rclxms.gif  rclxms.gif

Original email
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

TDLR;

Her photo..

scam la bodoh... kalau want also.. through fb, twitter, or msn ma... mana ada e-mail? shakehead.gif shakehead.gif shakehead.gif
SUSvuetnam
post Oct 22 2012, 10:21 PM

Regular
1,259 posts

QUOTE(4141 @ Oct 22 2012, 10:17 PM)
i got one
from rina zurina

here i got from my fb
Hey how you doing? My name is Rina Zurina, can we be friends?

I am sorry for invading your privacy,i browsed through Ur profile and i think i like u for a new friend/relationship. I am presently in the UK but will be coming to Malaysia for my holiday.Thank you for accepting me as your friend. I never knew that it wouldn't take such a long time for you to get back to me, My names are Rina Zurina Ahmed, I am mixed Malaysian ,my father is Malaysia and my mother is from England...I can't speak Malay...lol because i was born here in London and have never been to Malaysia. You just have to understand that communication is an integral aspect of life. Well you have got a good smile lol,i am an IT guru presently working with Hewlett-Packard here in London, i enjoy what i do but because of the way Muslims are being treated over here that is why i want to come down to Malaysia, my dad is late and it has been his dream to have 1 of his siblings come and live in Malaysia and i want to take up the challenge, well i only have a younger sister who is currently studying in the united states,i don't mean to cause any problem in your family but i think i will like to be with you so you can help me settle in when i come over also you have to help me cos i want to make some pre-investments when i arrive too. i hope to hear from you soon, awaiting your email... salam...
Hello, actually i live and work in the UK and my father is from Sabah a State in Malaysia but since i was born i have never been there that is why i have chosen to come over and see how Malaysia looks like. My Dad died about 2 years ago, and before his death he never brought me to Malaysia, neither did we have contact with any of his relatives in Malaysia because he lost contact with them a long time ago as he does not visit home and i never bothered seeking any of his relatives in Malaysia though.. I really would love to visit Malaysian soon and i am also working on relocating back home. Anyways how is Malaysia? what’s the weather like over there in Malaysia? How are things generally in Malaysia? I indeed want to meet someone nice and a kind MAN in heart. I want to meet people of my home country and my kind before i relocate home. What can you tell me about yourself? I need to know you more please as I would be grateful to have someone to help me settle in when i relocate back home soon. I'll be waiting to read from you thanks. here is my mobile number +44-7012-953-892 you can call me anytime,i will be so glad if you teach me malay!!!

Regards Rina Zurina..
Thanks for your effort we really have to get to know each other better, I only have 1 younger sister who is currently schooling in United State and she is having a nice time,mom lives in Old Traford too and my dad is late like i told you in my previous mail although he left a lot of stuffs for us,i work with Hewlett-Packard the makers of HP COMPUTERS and its really challenging, you just have to understand that communication is an integral aspect of life...Well i love the outdoors,football,camping and dancing and swimming and i do this activities only when i am free....

Honey, if you dont mind please you can message me on my private email ( zurinarina44@gmail.com ) and please do send me your private email so that i can send you some of my Photos.

What kind of girls you like? I hope to hear from you soon...Well cos of work i can't chat and am really busy during weekends, Lets interact using emails dear. Much love from...

Rina Zurina...
Ohhh Dear, Yes it's because i always wish to speak Malay and i know some day i will be able to speak it, Hope you are ready to teach me malay?

OK dear is just that i wanted us to get to know each other since i will be coming very soon to Malaysia for the first time i was thinking if you can assist me on getting a house and i really don't know what kind of business i like going into in Malaysia, I don't know yet that is why i needed your help so i can acquire all i wanted before coming over to Malaysia, like the house stuff am talking about and the business part of it, am thinking of going into franchise with McDonald or KFC or partnership with oil and gas company when i get to Malaysia but i have to be there before i can accomplish all these...this is the main reason why i needed some one to assist me on my behalf to seek an ideal on all these business am talking about some one who can take me to where i can get access to all these.

As for the house i went online to get some contact and i contacted some Estate Agent Management about a bungalow or a duplex they keep saying same thing and i don't trust them because there are so many Scammed site on the Internet i don't know who to trust any more so i just want to be there myself or some one whom i can trust, this is why i really like to be close to you so we can share ideals together i really love to know more about you dear anyways nice to meet you and thanks for your mail........(+44-7012-953-892)
Baby you are so sweet.....am finally so happy that i meet a nice man....u capture my every thought.....i want to have your pictures on my laptop ....if you don't mind to send me more pictures of you to my email.....i will be more than happy to look at them everyday and night .....you are so sweet man...and its rare....i would like to invest in a lucrative business right there in Malaysia, and it depends on what i will invest on that is why i need your help to tell me what exactly i can invest on. then about the accommodation [were I'll stay when i come over] i also need you to tell me which state is very cool for me to buy a house a very conducive environment.

If only you can give me the chance to prove myself to you, you are the Kind of man any woman will like to lay on, well baby am happy to read your mail, and am happy because you are happy too, i don't wanna know your status but all i need from a man is a man's heart, a man that can handle a woman with care, a man i can trust with my life and everything.

Check my various pictures....I hope you like them dear.....haaaaa....one thing you should know more about me is that I am a very honest and modest lady...am a hard working lady, hope you like that..i will be on my computer waiting to read again from you...your sweet words and assuring too....thank you so much...am so glad i meet you...take care now...(+44-7012-953-892)

Bye
Noly Enna
TL DR....... not sure but looks like scam hmm.gif
SUSvuetnam
post Oct 22 2012, 10:28 PM

Regular
1,259 posts

inb4 all kena scam here

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version