Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Russian girl got crush on me.., Oh my god..

views

joedpa82
post Apr 15 2013, 07:34 AM

On my way
573 posts

QUOTE(fattchoi @ Oct 22 2012, 10:29 PM)
Now she is mine.. U gtfo..
No la. she just emailed me yesterday. U gtfo
stinger82
post Apr 15 2013, 07:48 AM

Getting Started
288 posts

Send her some money via paypal. Paypal very safe. No problem
JohnLock
post Apr 15 2013, 07:50 AM

0 posts

user posted image
d33pbluez
post Apr 15 2013, 08:17 AM

On my way
559 posts

skam back the nikka, ask him to buy air ticket for you to see her...
napoli26
post Apr 15 2013, 08:19 AM

kena toto 6/58
2,301 posts

nigerian always powderful
Mech Warrior 6
post Apr 15 2013, 10:07 AM

Casual
343 posts

QUOTE(fattchoi @ Oct 22 2012, 09:27 PM)
This Russian girl emailed me..  I feel this world so beautiful suddenly..  wub.gif  wub.gif

I am in love..  blush.gif  blush.gif
rclxms.gif  rclxms.gif

Original email
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

TDLR;

Her photo..

woo..not bad mang!! not badd!! update us once u 'makan' her k...
FIDARASI
post Jul 21 2013, 09:34 AM

0 posts

I think i've got the message from the same person as yours:

1) Hello, am Azura Noor, can we become friends?

------------------------------------------------------------

2) Thank you for your response and accepting me as your friend.I browsed through Ur profile and I wanted to know if we be close friend. If I have Invaded your privacy am truly sorry .
My names are Azura Noor Baharudin, I am presently in the UK but will be coming to Malaysia for my holiday for the first time.
I am mixed Malaysian ,my father is Malaysia and my mother is from England...I can't speak Malay...lol because I was born here in London and have never been to Malaysia.
I am IT guru presently working with Hewlett-Packard here in London.I enjoy what I do but because of the way Muslims are being treated over here that is why I want to come down to Malaysia.
My dad is late and it has been his dream to have 1 of his siblings come and live in Malaysia and I want to take up the challenge.
Well I only have a younger sister who is currently studying in the united states.
I don't mean to cause any problem in your family or take your time but I think I will like to be with you so you can help me settle in when I come over also you have to help me because I want to invest also when I arrive too.
I like reading, writing and watching football. I also like to meet new people to get to become more enlighten.
Still single but hoping to meet the right person for me Lol...........
What about you? You have got a good smile Lol !!!!!!!
Which Part are you from? What do you do? What do you like?
I hope to hear from you soon if we can become good friends when I come over to Malaysia
Awaiting your email... Salam...
Azura Noor Baharudin

--------------------------------------------------------------

3) Hello, actually I live and work in the UK and my father is from Sabah a State in Malaysia but since I was born I have never been there that is why I have chosen to come over and see how Malaysia looks like and it is my Home town.
My Dad died about 2 years ago, and before his death he never brought me to Malaysia, neither did we have contact with any of his relatives in Malaysia because we lost contact with them a long time ago as he does not visit home and I never bothered seeking any of his relatives in Malaysia.
I really would love to visit Malaysian soon and I am also working on relocating back home.
Anyway how is Malaysia? what’s the weather like over there in Malaysia? How are things generally in Malaysia?
I indeed want to meet someone nice and a kind Man in heart.
I want to meet people of my home country and my kind before I relocate home.
What can you tell me about yourself? I need to know you more please as I would be grateful to have someone to help me settle in when i relocate back home soon.
I'll be waiting to read from you thanks.
Here is my mobile number +44-7012-953-892 you can call me any time,I will be so glad if you teach me Malay!!!
Regards Azura Noor..
Yours
Azura Noor
+44-7012-953-892
FIDARASI
post Jul 21 2013, 09:37 AM

0 posts

I think i've got the message from the same person as yours:

1) Hello, am Azura Noor, can we become friends?

------------------------------------------------------------

2) Thank you for your response and accepting me as your friend.I browsed through Ur profile and I wanted to know if we be close friend. If I have Invaded your privacy am truly sorry .
My names are Azura Noor Baharudin, I am presently in the UK but will be coming to Malaysia for my holiday for the first time.
I am mixed Malaysian ,my father is Malaysia and my mother is from England...I can't speak Malay...lol because I was born here in London and have never been to Malaysia.
I am IT guru presently working with Hewlett-Packard here in London.I enjoy what I do but because of the way Muslims are being treated over here that is why I want to come down to Malaysia.
My dad is late and it has been his dream to have 1 of his siblings come and live in Malaysia and I want to take up the challenge.
Well I only have a younger sister who is currently studying in the united states.
I don't mean to cause any problem in your family or take your time but I think I will like to be with you so you can help me settle in when I come over also you have to help me because I want to invest also when I arrive too.
I like reading, writing and watching football. I also like to meet new people to get to become more enlighten.
Still single but hoping to meet the right person for me Lol...........
What about you? You have got a good smile Lol !!!!!!!
Which Part are you from? What do you do? What do you like?
I hope to hear from you soon if we can become good friends when I come over to Malaysia
Awaiting your email... Salam...
Azura Noor Baharudin

--------------------------------------------------------------

3) Hello, actually I live and work in the UK and my father is from Sabah a State in Malaysia but since I was born I have never been there that is why I have chosen to come over and see how Malaysia looks like and it is my Home town.
My Dad died about 2 years ago, and before his death he never brought me to Malaysia, neither did we have contact with any of his relatives in Malaysia because we lost contact with them a long time ago as he does not visit home and I never bothered seeking any of his relatives in Malaysia.
I really would love to visit Malaysian soon and I am also working on relocating back home.
Anyway how is Malaysia? what’s the weather like over there in Malaysia? How are things generally in Malaysia?
I indeed want to meet someone nice and a kind Man in heart.
I want to meet people of my home country and my kind before I relocate home.
What can you tell me about yourself? I need to know you more please as I would be grateful to have someone to help me settle in when i relocate back home soon.
I'll be waiting to read from you thanks.
Here is my mobile number +44-7012-953-892 you can call me any time,I will be so glad if you teach me Malay!!!
Regards Azura Noor..
Yours
Azura Noor
+44-7012-953-892
NaShRiCk
post Jul 21 2013, 10:41 AM

Getting Started
252 posts

ini trans ni
iSean
post Jul 21 2013, 10:42 AM

iz old liao.
4,352 posts

inb4 TS kena scammed. :3
SUSmeistsh_musical
post Jul 21 2013, 10:43 AM

Ahbeng
1,111 posts

ok
overnoob
post Jul 21 2013, 10:52 AM

Getting Started
119 posts

ts wnt f*** russian girl ..but at d end you will f-ck by nikka ... butthurt~~hahaha
SUSfghvbn
post Jul 21 2013, 10:53 AM

On my way
641 posts

Long story
keyven
post Jul 21 2013, 10:53 AM

Casual
373 posts

user posted image
ZforZebra
post Jul 21 2013, 10:58 AM