284 posts

anyone bought verde here?
dinox
post Nov 16 2012, 10:00 AM

Getting Started
284 posts

QUOTE(abgkik @ Nov 16 2012, 09:26 AM)
Villamas, Villa Pavi, Atmosfera....  cool2.gif

My judgement is... there is developer which only care about profit despite the quality that they should deliver..
not trying to side anyone here.....but i do think in the long run, a reputable developer would actually equate to better profitability. just look at UOA, people will just go and buy their project, as they are pretty good in their workmanship. same goes to sunrise, malton etc etc.

developer with bad reputation will end up having to compete on pricing only and when this happen, things can only get worse and not better.

admittedly, maybe there is some quality issues (i am assuming what is said in this forum is true) in one of their projects, but would like to ask if the developer is rectifying the issue as they surface or the developer adopting a tidak-apa attitude. if developer is indeed doing something, it goes to show they too, are serious and concerned on their reputation.

just my 2 sen.
dinox
post Nov 16 2012, 03:42 PM

Getting Started
284 posts

QUOTE(brandonho @ Nov 16 2012, 03:03 PM)
Well, I Appreciate all the personal opinions about Villamas thus far. And as the saying goes, what doesn't kill you, makes u stronger. And being among the few out of the thousands who were part of Villamas projects, your opinions are equally treated with utmost importance. To place all credits to those who vested in Villamas project and none on the developer itself on the basis that the bullish market atmosphere was favorable, seems like an understatement. Not all are making money yet especially those who thought they missed the bandwagon and jumped into locations with imbalanced growth rate between supply and demand. When a location's growth rate turns into developments built out of trend versus location built out of needs, you risk having an oversupply of property and place you in a position where u hv little control over your price demand from the secondary market. If you notice, Villamas projects have always been built in developing town ships with a favorable maturing rate, hence, making buyers the pioneers of a location in particular.

To create a simpler understanding on the quality of Villamas projects, Villamas has never denied any of such cases but hv always looked into it from a legal perspective. And for whatever matters brought up for a constructive discussion, they are all temporary and rectifiable. Methods taken by certain quarters in confronting the problems are also a representation of themselves. The reason for us to hv recurring buyers is due to the fact that not all projects are affected, like other developers, we have a fair share of happy and unhappy buyers and we place great importance in the selection of land for future developments. Villamas does not believe in a hit and run business as they continue to better themselves from all angels. Meanwhile, I too, from a buyer's perspective will understand the frustrations some has endured that is why I dare to confront the issue head on by using my actual name in this forum.

My voice here does not represent any parties in particular, but I wish that people can look at issues from a wider spectrum. Opinions are always subjective facts are always true, In the case of Villamas, out of so many other projects, they hv had their fair share of success and challenges. Lets not over generalize. For those who placed their bet on Villamas, the risk are much lower now, becos once bitten, twice shy, it only makes so much more sense for them to make it right for Verde.
notworthy.gif for your guts

but to be honest, i guess only time will tell and it is also true that any buyers of villamas project now is really taking risk. But what investment does not come with risk?

i am also guessing that this might be the reason verde is priced much more competitively with ara green which obviously is a direct competitor. If you take an opinion that the developer will improve, then this will definitely be a good buy. if you do not think developer will improve, then question would be, is the price differentiation sufficient enough for investor to choose verde over ara green? (comparison with other location might not be fair).....if investor is right then they make some good money, if investor is wrong, then they are likely to be stuck.

that is why i love the forum. it allows both sides to voice their opinion. thumbup.gif

Added on November 16, 2012, 3:44 pm
QUOTE(brandonho @ Nov 16 2012, 03:03 PM)
Well, I Appreciate all the personal opinions about Villamas thus far. And as the saying goes, what doesn't kill you, makes u stronger. And being among the few out of the thousands who were part of Villamas projects, your opinions are equally treated with utmost importance. To place all credits to those who vested in Villamas project and none on the developer itself on the basis that the bullish market atmosphere was favorable, seems like an understatement. Not all are making money yet especially those who thought they missed the bandwagon and jumped into locations with imbalanced growth rate between supply and demand. When a location's growth rate turns into developments built out of trend versus location built out of needs, you risk having an oversupply of property and place you in a position where u hv little control over your price demand from the secondary market. If you notice, Villamas projects have always been built in developing town ships with a favorable maturing rate, hence, making buyers the pioneers of a location in particular.

To create a simpler understanding on the quality of Villamas projects, Villamas has never denied any of such cases but hv always looked into it from a legal perspective. And for whatever matters brought up for a constructive discussion, they are all temporary and rectifiable. Methods taken by certain quarters in confronting the problems are also a representation of themselves. The reason for us to hv recurring buyers is due to the fact that not all projects are affected, like other developers, we have a fair share of happy and unhappy buyers and we place great importance in the selection of land for future developments. Villamas does not believe in a hit and run business as they continue to better themselves from all angels. Meanwhile, I too, from a buyer's perspective will understand the frustrations some has endured that is why I dare to confront the issue head on by using my actual name in this forum.

My voice here does not represent any parties in particular, but I wish that people can look at issues from a wider spectrum. Opinions are always subjective facts are always true, In the case of Villamas, out of so many other projects, they hv had their fair share of success and challenges. Lets not over generalize. For those who placed their bet on Villamas, the risk are much lower now, becos once bitten, twice shy, it only makes so much more sense for them to make it right for Verde.
notworthy.gif for your guts

but to be honest, i guess only time will tell and it is also true that any buyers of villamas project now is really taking risk. But what investment does not come with risk?

i am also guessing that this might be the reason verde is priced much more competitively with ara green which obviously is a direct competitor. If you take an opinion that the developer will improve, then this will definitely be a good buy. if you do not think developer will improve, then question would be, is the price differentiation sufficient enough for investor to choose verde over ara green? (comparison with other location might not be fair).....if investor is right then they make some good money, if investor is wrong, then they are likely to be stuck.

that is why i love the forum. it allows both sides to voice their opinion. thumbup.gif

This post has been edited by dinox: Nov 16 2012, 03:44 PM
dinox
post Nov 18 2012, 09:51 PM

Getting Started
284 posts

Actually, the first and biggest fear is the project gets abandoned and investors are left hanging.
Of course, second bigger fear is when the property get delivered, the unit becomes problematic with a lot to fix.
dinox
post Nov 19 2012, 01:30 PM

Getting Started
284 posts

QUOTE(peri peri @ Nov 19 2012, 01:08 PM)
no lah, last time works as main con, need to hassle through the long 24 months DLP although attending defects was not part of my work scope. Because young and willing to learn, now i know a lot about defects, coordination, remedy and its cost. Potential building manager here  wink.gif
wow....great, we have someone from the main con.....can you enlighten us a little.....someone mentioned the problems faced by atmosfera is due to the contractor not doing a good job. is that true? what is the cause of the poor quality? things like lift......what causes it to break down so easily?

dinox
post Nov 20 2012, 08:17 AM

Getting Started
284 posts

i think for ara damansara area to reach RM750psf on the secondary market could be a little tough not impossible.

dinox
post Nov 21 2012, 05:54 PM

Getting Started
284 posts

QUOTE(maryjane9996 @ Nov 21 2012, 05:43 PM)
not sure bro.thats why i didnt opt for condo more than 800k in Ara Damansara.can get landed..pls check in mudah,iprop and propwall.
i think 850k for landed is referring to the old phase (ie first few to be launched) in ara damansara. the newer phase (ie near the big park) is going for at least rm1mio. some reno-ed units there can fetch as much as 1.3mio also.

i think this is also justifying the reason the condo price is picking so quickly in ara damansara.
dinox
post Nov 25 2012, 11:04 AM

Getting Started
284 posts

I think demand is still good for the area. 6 units left out of 200 units. These sort of sales numbers is pretty enviable as the launch is only done some weeks ago.
dinox
post Nov 25 2012, 04:45 PM

Getting Started
284 posts

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Nov 25 2012, 04:38 PM)
Demand really so good?

Nova almost sold out. Ara Green pricing, ppl oso willing to buy. Hijauan sell quietly also can sold a lot. Now, Verde by Villamas also left 6 units only.  Somemore Villamas.

Good significance of the market condo in this area???

The narket seems prove I am wrong but how come Ara Hills tak jadi? Lol.
actually it depends on how you look at ara hill. i was there during the launch of ara hill and they were only selling for RM360 psf, summore got a little discount. currently, i do not think you can buy it for that price. i think the going price now is between 450-500psf.

coupled with the fact most resident in ara d'sara are pretty cash rich, a lot do not care if appreciation is slow as they have holding power. most important, the price does not go below it's initial price.

dinox
post Nov 27 2012, 05:56 PM

Getting Started
284 posts

QUOTE(maryjane9996 @ Nov 27 2012, 04:14 PM)
private preview block c this coming friday.only those who registered can enter.price 5% increment.
5% increment is ok leh....not as much as speculated.
dinox
post Nov 29 2012, 02:00 PM

Getting Started
284 posts

QUOTE(airline @ Nov 29 2012, 10:26 AM)
rental can cover?
Instalment around 4k already
dun think ara damansara is able to fetch RM4k rental. but if we consider rental yield before buying, honestly, then nothing is good value out there.

general rule of thumb is, every RM200psf would require RM1 psf rental to break even
dinox
post Nov 29 2012, 09:31 PM

Getting Started
284 posts

QUOTE(maryjane9996 @ Nov 29 2012, 03:38 PM)
87unit bro.
i tot both remaining blocks are launched the same time
dinox
post Nov 29 2012, 11:42 PM

Getting Started
284 posts

BBB
dinox
post Nov 30 2012, 12:43 PM

Getting Started
284 posts

Wah, queuing to buy.......!!!!! Despite all the comments on the developer.
dinox
post Nov 30 2012, 04:40 PM

Getting Started
284 posts

Heard the launch today saw 50% units sold. That is really quite a feat considering the developer only officially launch the sales tomorrow.
dinox
post Dec 1 2012, 03:22 PM

Getting Started
284 posts

Cos there is 2 camps in this forum. One optimistic on the project and another is septical on developer to do a good job.
dinox
post Dec 1 2012, 10:30 PM

Getting Started
284 posts

unbelievable............!!!!! simply unbelievable!!!!
dinox
post Dec 6 2012, 12:20 PM

Getting Started
284 posts

QUOTE(faithy @ Dec 6 2012, 11:13 AM)
Oh, first 10K gain is exempted, so remaining 70K is chargeable RPGT then , right ?

Added on December 6, 2012, 11:21 am

Chargeable gain is nett of legal ..etc ? If payable 10% x gain = RPGT payable is more than 10K then must pay in full then no exemption ? So if gain is less than 100K, no RPGT lo !!
Well, chargeable gain is calculated from the original price listed on the s+p. so let say u get 10% rebate from developer and upon vp, u sell at the the original price....u r exempted from RPGt as you technically did not gain from sellin the property but only breaking even. But from cash flow perspective, u gain about 10%
dinox
post Dec 11 2012, 09:27 PM

Getting Started
284 posts

If prob with docs, it should impact the loan docs right and not the s+p!!!
dinox
post Feb 5 2013, 03:32 PM

Getting Started
284 posts

anyone has any idea......

is the last block launched?? how's the sales?

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0276sec    0.41    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:03 PM