Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Need help on VB, How to save decrypted data to wordpad

views

TSsaprol
post Feb 23 2006, 04:02 PM, updated 14y ago

28 posts

hye, im running on a project called crpytosystem.it run on Visual Basic,
basically, the program is intended to decrypt a msg. my problem is
how to save the decrypted msg to any word processor by just clicking a "save" buton..

second is, i want to make an audit trail that can store the list of the user that ever use the cryptosystem.It can be detect whenever the user enter his username and password before he could use the system..

pliss help me ... thanks.. cool.gif
anthony_yio
post Feb 24 2006, 06:58 PM

Group Icon
Elite
1,828 posts

QUOTE(saprol @ Feb 23 2006, 04:02 PM)
hye, im running on a project called crpytosystem.it run on Visual Basic,
basically, the program is intended to decrypt a msg. my problem is
how to save the decrypted msg to any word processor by just clicking a "save" buton..

second is, i want to make an audit trail that can store the list of the user that ever use the cryptosystem.It can be detect whenever the user enter his username and password before he could use the system..

pliss help me ... thanks.. cool.gif
Try to comprehend the concept of cryptography and available algorithm and scheme before you start about cryptography programming.

It is not a few words whole system thing. The understanding of concept is VERY important for this topic, programming come later.

nxfx
post Feb 25 2006, 09:10 AM

Enthusiast
938 posts

Just save it as text file, any word processor can read it.
For the audit trail you'll need a dataabase. The user will put in the username and password, then your system will check with the database. Any changes you can save to ur database.

anthony_yio
post Feb 25 2006, 10:43 AM

Group Icon
Elite
1,828 posts

QUOTE(nxfx @ Feb 25 2006, 09:10 AM)
Just save it as text file, any word processor can read it.
For the audit trail you'll need a dataabase. The user will put in the username and password, then your system will check with the database. Any changes you can save to ur database.
Well, I thought he wants to store his password in a one way hashed form like MD5 or SHA1 and not opting for the database thingy.

Whatever it work out on him man. As long it is within his comprehension. (if he do not intend to do a further study that is)

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0314sec    1.77    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th November 2019 - 11:27 AM