Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Are these counterfeits?, Are they selling fake UrbanDecay Naked2

views

iamhds
post Dec 21 2012, 10:49 PM

0 posts

I just wanted to share my experience with all of you here.

Firstly, I didn't know that these dealsites sell fake products so i had no qualms when I bought the Benefit - Finding Mr. Bright set from Milkadeal. The merchant was Greatcosmetics (Dande Trading). I bought the deal in October and received the makeup set in November. As soon as I opened the package I knew without a doubt that it was a counterfeit product.

Later that night I sent a polite email to Milkadeal. In summary I informed them that the product is counterfeit and how they should check that the merchants selling the product are credible. I also requested that they make a refund. I cc-ed the merchant in this email. I wrote a separate email to the merchant which was not so polite tongue.gif In summary I told them that I'm not stupid and know the product is counterfeit. I also told them that I will be lodging a complaint to KPDNKK. I also cc-ed Milkadeal in this not so polite email.

The next day I received an email from Milkadeal asking me to provide proof i.e. pictures of the product and why I believe to to be fake. I did a little bit of research on how to spot the difference between authentic and counterfeit makeup and found this thread, and realized I wasn't the only one being cheated. Sob sob.

Anyhow, I provided my evidence (photos of the counterfeit product to Milkadeal and a few sites on how to spot the diffrence) and a few days later they said they'll refund me by giving me store credit. Of course I was not happy with that and requested that they refund me real money. Haha. They agreed and about 2 weeks later I received a Payment Advice from HSBC that they have wired the money to my a/c.

Success!!!

I hope all of you will receive your refund although a lot of you here bought the Naked 2 palette and not from Milkadeal. Don't give up girls!
iamhds
post Dec 25 2012, 09:46 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(intuitable @ Dec 22 2012, 10:14 AM)
nope. mine is from this company name de magic box enterprise in penang since i bought mine thru streetdeal.my. if mine from jls, i wouldn't be dat worry since i stay sumwher in ampang. therefore i will personally go to their office.  vmad.gif  but since mine is from penang, i can just only 'talk' to them thru emails.  cry.gif

Added on December 22, 2012, 10:23 am
so did u actually return the product and got the refund, or u got the refund and keep the product?
I didn't return the product. I said in one of my emails that if I returned it then they'll probably sell it off to someone else. So they didn't ask me to return it. So he answer to your question would be, I got the refund and kept the product.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0165sec    0.43    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:41 AM