Raezyr
post Nov 14 2012, 06:52 PM

31 posts

Ugh, I just received mine from JackCow, and it's a fake too sad.gif

Really hope to get my money back, it was supposed to be a birthday present >_>
Raezyr
post Nov 21 2012, 12:09 AM

31 posts

Got back a copy-pasta reply from JackCow, they still insist that they bought it from Macys =.=

Greeting from Jackcow.com. First of all, sorry for our late reply. Kindly find the attached receipt as proof. The merchant brought in the naked 2 from Macy department store in US and DFS (Duty Free Shopping) in HK. Both of the product is the same, please be informed that, the product is not taking from Malaysia. According to our merchant, she claimed that different country selling the naked 2 will have slightly different in term of packaging but she guarantee it’s safe for use. They do not sell the naked 2 + lipgloss doesn’t mean it is not genuine. This is because the cost price will be more expensive hence the merchant decided to sell both products separately. We did read through all the blog and youtube, the review and comments about the fake product is baseless and there's no official comments from the brand about this issue. You may refer to the link below of the product in Macy departmental store and it is exactly as per what you have received. http://www1.macys.com/shop/beauty/gifts-va...lettes-%26-sets If you find out suspicious and would like to identify it, you may contact the Macy department store & DFS for more details. We hope above information would make you clear and confident on the product. After discussion with our management, we are regret to inform you that the purchased item is non-refundable. We are very sorry for this. Hence we would like to send you one (1) voucher booklet that are worth RM1300 per booklet. It has attractive deals on F&B, entertainment, travel, wellness etc. On top of that, we will include other vouchers as well. Hope you would accept this as a goodwill from us. We hope to have you as our customer again.

My brain is half asleep now, cannot think of any good way to reply to them now... Any suggestion?

I've already compared my palette to the display sample in sephora and it's 100% confirm guarantee fake.

This post has been edited by Raezyr: Nov 21 2012, 12:11 AM
Raezyr
post Nov 21 2012, 12:20 AM

31 posts

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Images in spoiler smile.gif
@munkeyflo I guess that's the right way to proceed. I wonder how many of the hundreds of people who purchased this deal would actually realise that they've been cheated sweat.gif

This post has been edited by Raezyr: Nov 21 2012, 12:46 AM
Raezyr
post Dec 1 2012, 01:58 AM

31 posts

I really wish I had bought from livingsocial cry.gif cry.gif

This chinaman company is so unprofessional!
First they agree to refund me
Hi, Thanks for your reply. If you find out suspicious on the product, you may contact the Macy department store for more info as we got the proof from our merchant. However, we still will proceed your refund. Kindly send us back the goods to the following address : Name: Nicole Lim Forum Digital Sdn Bhd Lot 2-1, Incubator 1, Technology Park Malaysia, Bukit Jalil, 57000 Kuala Lumpur. Contact: 017-6336123 Kindly send in your details to our support@jackcow.com. They will assist you in this matter. Thank you very much! Regards, Nicole

So I emailed the support account. They they reply with the same copy pasted "ooo let me offer you a rm1300 voucher booklet" reply!

If you find out suspicious and would like to identify it, you may contact the Macy department store & DFS for more details. We hope above information would make you clear and confident on the product. Friendly reminder: There is a plastic attached on the mirror itself, kindly use your finger scratch a little bit on the mirror and tear off the plastic. After discussion with our management, we are regret to inform you that the purchased item is non-refundable.

Now the latest reply is
Kindly please provide us your contact number. Our personnel will contact you to clarify everything.

mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

I'm not good at shooting people over the phone... sweat.gif
Raezyr
post Dec 7 2012, 12:22 AM

31 posts

Thank you for writing in and clarification. Kindly please return the stock to us to the address below: Name: Nicole Lim Forum Digital Sdn Bhd Lot 2-1, Incubator 1, Technology Park Malaysia, Bukit Jalil, 57000 Kuala Lumpur. Contact: 017-6336123 We will proceed to refund once receiving your parcel. Thank you. Best Regards Jack

Will they really refund me if I send the item back? What if they say never received or something?

BTW, I wrote to Urban Decay to let them know about this. Here is their reply, you gals can use it to fight for your money back!

Dear XXX.,

Customer service has forwarded your email to me.

We at Urban Decay Cosmetics are extremely concerned about our customer's satisfaction and do value the input from our devoted customers, so we appreciate you writing to us about the counterfeit Naked 2 Palettes purchased online.  Unfortunately, based on the description you provided that there was no lip junkie included and the cardboard outer carton, the palettes purchased are counterfeit.  We will have our legal department look into these websites immediately and take the appropriate actions.
Please understand it is always a risk to make purchase online, so it’s always better to purchase from one of our authorized dealers.

We do apologize for this inconvenience and hope you continue to enjoy products from the Urban Decay line as you will continue to see that our quality is amongst the very best.  We truly appreciate and thank you for your patronage.

Best Regards,

UD Regulatory Department

Urban Decay Cosmetics LLC
833 W. 16th Street
Newport Beach, CA 92663
Phone:  949.631.4504
Regulatory@UrbanDecay.com

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0198sec    0.20    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:54 PM