Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Are these counterfeits?, Are they selling fake UrbanDecay Naked2

views

TSAerith
post Oct 11 2012, 02:45 PM, updated 7y ago

28 posts

Hi Gals,

Currently , MyDeal.com.my is having a promotion on the Urban Decay Naked2 Palette. And they are selling it for an extremely cheap price.. not only that.. it seems like it does not come with the lipgloss like the original. Just wondering Is this a fake?

I hope not because i just got ordered one a few days ago... sad.gif

Here's the link:

http://www.mydeal.com.my/deals/kuala-lumpu...-Mix-Fashion-KL

For those of you who have already purchased this item, apparently this is how to tell if its fake. Lets just pray its not though..huhu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZYcmHNnXnc

This post has been edited by Aerith: Oct 11 2012, 02:59 PM
eddy1603
post Oct 11 2012, 03:18 PM

13 posts

i can buy from china at RM25
TSAerith
post Oct 11 2012, 03:47 PM

28 posts

QUOTE(eddy1603 @ Oct 11 2012, 03:18 PM)
i can buy from china at RM25
Yeah the fake urban decay palettes do exist... just wondering if myDeal.com.my are selling the real ones... I have emailed fashionmix to doublecheck, and they have yet to reply...

If it really is a fake i want a damn refund! and im definitely going to report this

munkeyflo
post Oct 11 2012, 03:57 PM

Blooop bloop bloop
Group Icon
Staff
2,711 posts

Those group buying sites not necessary have to sell authentic products. I've seen they use photos and videos from the original products advert to put on their website but some of them did mention that the one being sold is the OEM version or some of them never mention the original brand name at all.

What is the RRP for the product? I'm not familiar with the brand so I can't comment much. But I do know that some products are much cheaper in their home country, i.e. Coach bags are very cheap in US. Are there any authorized reseller for Urban Decay in this country? Since there are fakes, it's always better to get from authorized resellers than small 3rd party resellers. The MyDeal page also never said anything about the lip gloss, maybe you can email Urban Decay directly and ask if all their Naked 2 products come with lip gloss. If it is confirm the original will come with a lip gloss, then the one you bought is either fake or maybe rejected.
TSAerith
post Oct 11 2012, 04:17 PM

28 posts

QUOTE(munkeyflo @ Oct 11 2012, 03:57 PM)
Those group buying sites not necessary have to sell authentic products. I've seen they use photos and videos from the original products advert to put on their website but some of them did mention that the one being sold is the OEM version or some of them never mention the original brand name at all.

What is the RRP for the product? I'm not familiar with the brand so I can't comment much. But I do know that some products are much cheaper in their home country, i.e. Coach bags are very cheap in US. Are there any authorized reseller for Urban Decay in this country? Since there are fakes, it's always better to get from authorized resellers than small 3rd party resellers. The MyDeal page also never said anything about the lip gloss, maybe you can email Urban Decay directly and ask if all their Naked 2 products come with lip gloss. If it is confirm the original will come with a lip gloss, then the one you bought is either fake or maybe rejected.
Yeah.. the thing is.. they didnt mention if its an OEM version ... sad.gif

Unfortunately only Sephora KL carries this product and they are always sold out apparently or probably don't sell them anymore. And if you wanna get them on their official website ( http://www.urbandecay.com), they dont ship internationally, so you'd have to pay a certain amount to be a member of myUS.com carrier service and then your product becomes more expensive so it's just not worth it anymore. They do sell them in singapore but its really expensive too. Does anyone else know if any other dept stores/retail stores/boutiques etc sells this line of product in kl?

you can go here to check the actual retail price http://www.urbandecay.com/Naked/14,default...ale&prefv1=true

They claimed that it is 'Urban Decay" and if its a fake they shouldn't be using the name and picture to mislead buyers right? lets say, its really a fake, are they breaking the laws of copyright infringement? (Just hoping they see this , gets scared and start making sure their products are genuine!) brows.gif --> not all malaysian get cheated and just stand by and do nothing .

fiseel
post Oct 19 2012, 03:17 PM

Getting Started
92 posts

QUOTE(Aerith @ Oct 11 2012, 02:45 PM)
Hi Gals,

Currently , MyDeal.com.my is having a promotion on the Urban Decay Naked2 Palette. And they are selling it for an extremely cheap price.. not only that.. it seems like it does not come with the lipgloss like the original. Just wondering Is this a fake?

I hope not because i just got ordered one a few days ago...  sad.gif
Here's the link:

http://www.mydeal.com.my/deals/kuala-lumpu...-Mix-Fashion-KL
For those of you who have already purchased this item, apparently this is how to tell if its fake. Lets just pray its not though..huhu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZYcmHNnXnc
Hi Aerith,

Have you received the Naked2 from mydeal already?
olinchan
post Oct 19 2012, 05:56 PM

3 posts

I have found similar deal sites selling dirt cheap urban decay at jack cow http://www.jackcow.com/deals/palatte_naked...decay_12colours

Luckily I checked this forum first before buying it. Anyway from this deal site, they did mention that it is an OEM product.

But this deal is a bit misleading as they said normal price is RM200, but this apply for the REAL Urban Decay, not the OEM one.... Their way to promote this OEM stuff is like cheating us. They should place the normal price for the OEM one, instaed of the real UD pallete.
kisaki
post Oct 22 2012, 12:01 AM

1 posts

QUOTE(olinchan @ Oct 19 2012, 05:56 PM)
I have found similar deal sites selling dirt cheap urban decay at jack cow http://www.jackcow.com/deals/palatte_naked...decay_12colours

Luckily I checked this forum first before buying it. Anyway from this deal site, they did mention that it is an OEM product.

But this deal is a bit misleading as they said normal price is RM200, but this apply for the REAL Urban Decay, not the OEM one.... Their way to promote this OEM stuff is like cheating us. They should place the normal price for the OEM one, instaed of the real UD pallete.
Yup, it's definitely not fair to compare the "discounted" OEM price with the real UD palette price! shakehead.gif RM75-78 is not that cheap for a Naked 2 lookalike.

From the last two pics on the jack cow website, the OEM naked 2 palette seems to have the three dots/screws in the hinge between the mirror and the eyeshadow compartment, which many Youtube vids comparing real and fake palettes say the fake palette have (real ones only have 2 dots/screws).

Be aware of what you're paying for and getting!
TSAerith
post Oct 22 2012, 01:39 PM

28 posts

QUOTE(fiseel @ Oct 19 2012, 03:17 PM)
Hi Aerith,

Have you received the Naked2 from mydeal already?
Nope not yet.. will update once I have.. just hoping its not a fake... huhu
MaryWong
post Oct 23 2012, 02:56 PM

Getting Started
110 posts

OEM doesnt mean fake.
it means " Original Equipment Manufacturer".
in more simple way:

"It is the same thing, but no brand on it."

Brand name is a cost.
You have Brand you gonna pay extra, same goes to LV leather bag, you can find TONS of leather bags out of the same factory as in LV, yet no brand on it.

China got alot workshop & factories doing this.
Nothing new.

tyrande81
post Oct 27 2012, 03:23 PM

4 posts

i bought the NAKED palette from mydeal, i feel cheated because my item not yet to come.

Let we gather up and make public announcement about this dealer. or MyDeal in Metro maybe. Hopefully we will get our money back. This is not even worth. RM75, for fake item...totally absurd
fiseel
post Oct 31 2012, 03:08 PM

Getting Started
92 posts

QUOTE(tyrande81 @ Oct 27 2012, 03:23 PM)
i bought the NAKED palette from mydeal, i feel cheated because my item not yet to come.

Let we gather up and make public announcement about this dealer. or MyDeal in Metro maybe. Hopefully we will get our money back. This is not even worth. RM75, for fake item...totally absurd
Since you haven't get the product yet, maybe it's too early to conclude?
munkeyflo
post Oct 31 2012, 05:09 PM

Blooop bloop bloop
Group Icon
Staff
2,711 posts

QUOTE(tyrande81 @ Oct 27 2012, 03:23 PM)

According to the T&C of the deal, it takes 15-30 days for delivery. Redemption period is 18th October to 18th November. It's a bit unclear but assuming the delivery time frame is from the day you redeem your voucher.

Say you redeemed your voucher on the earliest 18th October, minimum delivery period is 15 days. Doing the math, it's not even 15 days from 18th October and you concluded that you are cheated because your item has yet to be delivered to you. sweat.gif

Why not wait for it to be delivered first, then only decide if its fake or not. It could be the real deal. If it was fake and they advertised/sell it as authentic, contact Urban Decay directly, I'm sure there are actions that can be taken against the company Mix Fashion.

This post has been edited by munkeyflo: Oct 31 2012, 05:10 PM
tyrande81
post Nov 1 2012, 09:42 AM

4 posts

QUOTE(munkeyflo @ Oct 31 2012, 05:09 PM)
According to the T&C of the deal, it takes 15-30 days for delivery. Redemption period is 18th October to 18th November. It's a bit unclear but assuming the delivery time frame is from the day you redeem your voucher.

Say you redeemed your voucher on the earliest 18th October, minimum delivery period is 15 days. Doing the math, it's not even 15 days from 18th October and you concluded that you are cheated because your item has yet to be delivered to you.  sweat.gif

Why not wait for it to be delivered first, then only decide if its fake or not. It could be the real deal. If it was fake and they advertised/sell it as authentic, contact Urban Decay directly, I'm sure there are actions that can be taken against the company Mix Fashion.

I totally agree to you, maybe i will try to contact urban decay directly
TSAerith
post Nov 1 2012, 04:01 PM

28 posts

This seems more authentic! with 100% brand guarantee somemore! why didn't i just waited for this... sweat.gif

http://www.dealmates.com.my/deals/October-...arketing-RM80-2

Check out their 100% brand guarantee t&C thumbup.gif

should i get it? and sell off what i got from fashionmix or do you guys think i can get a refund? (kinda accepting its a fake cos i emailed fashionmix about it and they never replied to confirm) --> update: product not received yet, and yeah i know they have 15-30 working days. just patiently waiting yawn.gif

Sigh... i'll just wait... fashionmix please send us the original palettes please please please.....

amywmy
post Nov 6 2012, 11:26 PM

Getting Started
95 posts

Hi there girls! I bought the same deal for urban decay naked palette. Have u guys received it? Mine hasn't arrived and I hope it is the original one

This post has been edited by amywmy: Nov 7 2012, 09:09 AM
atQuest Solution
post Nov 7 2012, 09:23 AM

2 posts

This post has been edited by atQuest Solution: Nov 7 2012, 09:25 AM
TSAerith
post Nov 7 2012, 09:42 AM

28 posts

Not yet.. huhu
deluded_doll
post Nov 7 2012, 07:23 PM

1 posts

Hi girls. Received mine from JackCow today. Confirm FAKE after i read through this blog:

http://vickyhoang.blogspot.com/2012/06/rea...ke-naked-2.html

TSAerith
post Nov 8 2012, 01:37 PM

28 posts

QUOTE(deluded_doll @ Nov 7 2012, 07:23 PM)
Hi girls. Received mine from JackCow today. Confirm FAKE after i read through this blog:

Oh No ! So sorry to hear that! is there anywhere you can return and get a refund for Jackcow?
deluded_doll
post Nov 8 2012, 10:47 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(Aerith @ Nov 8 2012, 01:37 PM)
Oh No ! So sorry to hear that! is there anywhere you can return and get a refund for Jackcow?
Wrote to them to address the issue. Got a reply saying that the merchant "claims" that the palette was purchased from Macy's. Was also told that apparently the merchant claims Macy's sells the palette without the lipgloss at a cheaper price and that all palettes purchased will differ from the other. To believe or not to believe?
lolitacandy
post Nov 9 2012, 10:43 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(deluded_doll @ Nov 8 2012, 10:47 PM)
Wrote to them to address the issue. Got a reply saying that the merchant "claims" that the palette was purchased from Macy's. Was also told that apparently the merchant claims Macy's sells the palette without the lipgloss at a cheaper price and that all palettes purchased will differ from the other. To believe or not to believe?
Yeah, thats exactly what I have gone through. The girl from Jackcow named Nicole, email me like that. So, I called her to ask for receipt from Macy if she said she bought from them, I will ask them about the product, she said the receipt with the merchant. Then I said I also have a naked 2 palette bought from Sephora, but it looks different. After hearing my explaination and complaint, she said she will refund and hang up. Then, at night i emailed her and asked how would return the product and get my money back.

Let me show you what they wrote
" After discussion with our management, we are regret to inform you that the purchased item is non-refundable. Kindly find the attached receipt as proof. We do not sell the naked 2 + lipgloss doesn’t mean it is not genuine. This is because the cost price will be more expensive hence the merchant decided to sell both products separately. You may refer to the link below of the original product in Macy departmental store and it is exactly as per what you have received.

http://www1.macys.com/shop/beauty/gifts-va...lettes-%26-sets

We are very sorry for this. Hence we would like to send you 3 vouchers booklet that  are worth RM1300 per booklet. It has attractive deals on F&B, entertainment, travel, wellness etc. On top of that, we will include other vouchers as well. Hope you would accept this as a goodwill from us. We hope to have you as our customer again."

Why would I want the Fake product I dont know if it will harm my skin and get a booklet for compensation. I even show them the link of Fake Naked 2 point out, they just pretend that their product is Authentic.

Guys, Raise Up Your Voice and get your money back. I bought 3 from them, I will go to their company if they dont refund me. I HATE cheater!! Who else is joining?

Btw, I bought from Mydeal too, but mydeal agrees to refund me. So, you know what it means right. Dont ever buy from Jackcow ever again. They are cheater.

mindyqq
post Nov 9 2012, 11:39 AM

0 posts

Gals,

Morning. I bought mine 2 days ago from hulala, which cost rm80 and it comes with the lip gloss. After reading all the threads here, I found out maybe the one I bought also fake product. I sent email to the merchant and hulala, and now waiting for their reply. Was trying to call hulala few times, the line was engage.

Too bad if we have got the fake products. As the product may contain ingredients that harm our skin, hopefully I can get back my refund, as I did ask in the email which sent to Hulala.

Hopping to get the answer ASAP.

Added on November 9, 2012, 11:47 amJust got the email replied from merchant saying that this is genuine , they will not sell fake products to customers.

I will only get my order by next months, therefore I can't tell now whether it's really genuine as what they said or it's another replica products.

Btw, the merchant is Jls performance marketing. I'm not sure whether all the merchants which selling the naked 2 palette belongs to the same company or what. Anyone know?

This post has been edited by mindyqq: Nov 9 2012, 11:47 AM
lolitacandy
post Nov 9 2012, 02:14 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(mindyqq @ Nov 9 2012, 11:39 AM)
Gals,

Morning. I bought mine 2 days ago from hulala, which cost rm80 and it comes with the lip gloss. After reading all the threads here, I found out maybe the one I bought also fake product. I sent email to the merchant and hulala, and now waiting for their reply. Was trying to call hulala few times, the line was engage.

Too bad if we have got the fake products. As the product may contain ingredients that harm our skin, hopefully I can get back my refund, as I did ask in the email which sent to Hulala.

Hopping to get the answer ASAP.

Added on November 9, 2012, 11:47 amJust got the email replied from merchant saying that this is genuine , they will not sell fake products to customers.

I will only get my order by next months, therefore I can't tell now whether it's really genuine as what they said or it's another replica products.

Btw, the merchant is Jls performance marketing. I'm not sure whether all the merchants which selling the naked 2 palette belongs to the same company or what. Anyone know?

I try to call JLS phone number, but no one pick up and no call back. I guess you should be ready for a fight to get your money back.
My lesson is never buy cheap stuffs when it is too Good to be true.
[cool.gif
TSAerith
post Nov 9 2012, 03:23 PM

28 posts

Hey ladies ...

I just received my naked2 palette from mydeal.com.my today! and i was right... it is a fake... mad.gif with the 3 dots in the middle near the mirror and all..

Here's a picture of the damn thing

Attached Image

This is preposterous !!! They are not only misleading their customers , they are also committing fraud and breaking the laws of copyright infringement! vmad.gif

I have sent them an email and now im awaiting a reply... thats it im not buying from them anymore !
mindyqq
post Nov 9 2012, 03:35 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(lolitacandy @ Nov 9 2012, 02:14 PM)

I try to call JLS phone number, but no one pick up and no call back. I guess you should be ready for a fight to get your money back.
My lesson is never buy cheap stuffs when it is too Good to be true.
[cool.gif
I have emailed jls just now, if the item I get isn't what I expected, can I ask for refund? Now I'm waiting for the reply. I think since they claim it's authentic , they might not refund my money

Added on November 9, 2012, 4:19 pmHere are the reply when I asked Jls about the fake item

Jls replied : Hi,
we will provide a prove to Hulala once customer complaint the product are fake.
thanks

I asked about the refund: If the item I ordered arrived isn't what I'm expected can I get my refund?

They replied with this:
Hi,
any cancelled or refundable must request from deal company not request from merchant.
We will provide a prove document to deal company before launched.

If you really worried about this better you direct bought at Urban Decay outlet counter.

thanks

So is that meant that they will not attend if the item really a fake? We Hv to liase with hulala instead of jls?

This post has been edited by mindyqq: Nov 9 2012, 04:19 PM
Chiqess
post Nov 9 2012, 07:40 PM

45 posts

I got mine today too, ordered from Mydeal.

Upon opening the parcel, I was horrified. It was fake!!!
And I bought two, thinking I could gift it for Christmas.

The packaging and really lousy "mirror" (which is some low-reflective silver plastic)
makes it completely obvious that this is DEFINITELY NOT GENUINE. unsure.gif

Searched up a couple of Youtube videos and blogs on spotting fakes, and all the signs are there.
Gosh, it was RM78 x 2 = RM156. Sigh.

I've wrote to them already, hope for a reply soon and to get a full refund.
vmad.gif

tyrande81
post Nov 11 2012, 08:53 AM

4 posts

Received mine from mydeal. First thing i checked is the 3 dots. Yeah it FAKE. HANGING SATU BADAN AKU!!!!!

I post to their wall in Facebook. I should email the mydeal now
TSAerith
post Nov 12 2012, 08:59 AM

28 posts

QUOTE(Chiqess @ Nov 9 2012, 07:40 PM)
I got mine today too, ordered from Mydeal.

Upon opening the parcel, I was horrified. It was fake!!!
And I bought two, thinking I could gift it for Christmas.

The packaging and really lousy "mirror" (which is some low-reflective silver plastic)
makes it completely obvious that this is DEFINITELY NOT GENUINE.  unsure.gif

Searched up a couple of Youtube videos and blogs on spotting fakes, and all the signs are there.
Gosh, it was RM78 x 2 = RM156. Sigh.

I've wrote to them already, hope for a reply soon and to get a full refund.
vmad.gif
Me too! I received the same one! I wrote to them already last friday but until today no reply! We must all bother them until they give us back our money!

Who did you write to? I wrote to mydeal themselves, their customer service email. I want to see what they have to say! So annoyed vmad.gif
itgirl
post Nov 12 2012, 05:15 PM

0 posts

i just received mine too. bought from mydeal. so sad! can anyone direct me to mix fashion's facebook page please. need to pm them too:(

Chiqess
post Nov 12 2012, 11:40 PM

45 posts

QUOTE(Aerith @ Nov 12 2012, 08:59 AM)
Me too! I received the same one! I wrote to them already last friday but until today no reply! We must all bother them until they give us back our money!

Who did you write to? I wrote to mydeal themselves, their customer service email. I want to see what they have to say! So annoyed  vmad.gif
Yea, I wrote to the MYDEAL customer service email as well. Waiting for reply.
I think it's completely unacceptable for us to receive these fake products.

Check out these sites :
TRIBUNAL FOR CONSUMER CLAIMS : http://allmalaysia.info/2011/03/14/cheap-fast-and-efficient/
TYPE OF CLAIMS : http://ttpm.kpdnkk.gov.my/portal/index.php.../type-of-claims

We must exercise our rights as consumers.
Don't accept getting cheated! nod.gif

Added on November 12, 2012, 11:45 pm
QUOTE(itgirl @ Nov 12 2012, 05:15 PM)
i just received mine too. bought from mydeal. so sad! can anyone direct me to mix fashion's facebook page please. need to pm them too:(
No point contacting them.
It's not like they're going to admit their products are fake.

Btw I see they're doing ANOTHER deal here in Streetdeal. They even changed their email!!
Omg, they're gonna go to all those deal sites and cheat people over and over again. vmad.gif

If you girls are wondering, here are their details:
* REMOVED *

UPDATE : Seller called me at 1.20am and apologized. I think my email sounded a bit aggressive.
Anyways, she promised me a refund. Girls, if you want your refund, just stand your ground. Don't be afraid to take action. smile.gif

This post has been edited by Chiqess: Nov 13 2012, 01:27 AM
Yukaeshi
post Nov 13 2012, 12:35 AM

Casual
Group Icon
Elite
417 posts

1. Urban Decay is only brought in by Sephora in Malaysia. Locations of Sephora are: Bukit Bintang (Opposite Pavilion, near Starhill Gallery and Fahrenheit 88), KLCC and Paradigm Mall.

2. Urban Decay Naked2 Palette is still quite widely available. I've been to Sephora KLCC and Bukit Bintang within this week and still see them. They are RM 179 or thereabouts.

3. Even if it's on a group deal site, try to avoid buying from non-original distributors, and especially one that uses a free email service for their emails e.g. Yahoo, GMail, Hotmail. A legitimate distributor should have a legitimate or at least professional email.

4. I own an Urban Decay Naked2 Palette, and there IS a piece of plastic covering the mirror when you first get it. You have to peel that off for the mirror to "work". Otherwise, yes, the original does not have the three "holes" on the hinge.

In other words, do your research and homework BEFORE buying anything.

This post has been edited by Yukaeshi: Nov 13 2012, 12:36 AM
mindyqq
post Nov 13 2012, 01:38 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(Chiqess @ Nov 12 2012, 11:40 PM)

Check out these sites :
TRIBUNAL FOR CONSUMER CLAIMS : http://allmalaysia.info/2011/03/14/cheap-fast-and-efficient/

Don't accept getting cheated!  nod.gif

Btw I see they're doing ANOTHER deal here in Streetdeal. They even changed their email!!
Omg, they're gonna go to all those deal sites and cheat people over and over again.  vmad.gif

* REMOVED *

UPDATE : Seller called me at 1.20am and apologized. I think my email sounded a bit aggressive.
Anyways, she promised me a refund.  Girls, if you want your refund, just stand your ground. Don't be afraid to take action. smile.gif

Gals,

Received the email from hulala support, whereby I emailed few days back regarding the product is genuine n if I would like o Hv a refund. Here's the reply

Dear Customer,

Below forwarded email was the reply regarding your inquiry.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you have any other questions.

Have a nice day!

Cheers!
Hulala Support Team
We are happy to have you on our facebook page =)

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: JLS Performance Marketing <jls_performance_marketing@yahoo.com>
To: jing wen <jwen.ong@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 7, 2012 3:07 PM
Subject: Re: Enquiry about Urban Decay Naked2 Eye Shadow Palette + Lipgloss

Hi
sorry late for reply.
It is genuine
thanks

Since Jls so confident saying their products are genuine, I shall wait n see, will get my product by next month. If not genuine I will definitely ask for my refund and goto sephora to buy the buy the real urban decay .

This post has been edited by mindyqq: Nov 13 2012, 01:41 PM
deluded_doll
post Nov 13 2012, 01:48 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(lolitacandy @ Nov 9 2012, 10:43 AM)
Yeah, thats exactly what I have gone through. The girl from Jackcow named Nicole, email me like that. So, I called her to ask for receipt from Macy if she said she bought from them, I will ask them about the product, she said the receipt with the merchant. Then I said I also have a naked 2 palette bought from Sephora, but it looks different. After hearing my explaination and complaint, she said she will refund and hang up. Then, at night i emailed her and asked how would return the product and get my money back.

Let me show you what they wrote
" After discussion with our management, we are regret to inform you that the purchased item is non-refundable. Kindly find the attached receipt as proof. We do not sell the naked 2 + lipgloss doesn’t mean it is not genuine. This is because the cost price will be more expensive hence the merchant decided to sell both products separately. You may refer to the link below of the original product in Macy departmental store and it is exactly as per what you have received.

We are very sorry for this. Hence we would like to send you 3 vouchers booklet that  are worth RM1300 per booklet. It has attractive deals on F&B, entertainment, travel, wellness etc. On top of that, we will include other vouchers as well. Hope you would accept this as a goodwill from us. We hope to have you as our customer again."

Why would I want the Fake product I dont know if it will harm my skin and get a booklet for compensation. I even show them the link of Fake Naked 2 point out, they just pretend that their product is Authentic. 

Guys, Raise Up Your Voice and get your money back. I bought 3 from them, I will go to their company if they dont refund me. I HATE cheater!! Who else is joining?

Btw, I bought from Mydeal too, but mydeal agrees to refund me. So, you know what it means right. Dont ever buy from Jackcow ever again. They are cheater. 

Did Nicole send you any further emails? She is not claiming that the palettes were also bought from HK DFS at the airport. Die die claiming that its original and attaching receipts for me to look at. But its so suspicious that first she told me its from Macy's, not say from HK DFS. Which is which right? Will write in to UD, Macy's and HK DFS. Best way to clarify since these 3 parties credibility have been put to question.
munkeyflo
post Nov 13 2012, 02:38 PM

Blooop bloop bloop
Group Icon
Staff
2,711 posts

Have any of you girls contact Urban Decay directly and ask them how to prove authenticity? Ask them if they manufacture differently for different regions and whether only authorized resellers have access to authentic stocks. If you have a response from Urban Decay, try to show that letter/email from Urban Decay to all these other merchants that claim their products are authentic, and see what they still have to say. If the merchants claimed that they are authorized resellers, they should be able to show a letter from Urban Decay that states it.

Also report to Urban Decay what you all have experience as this will definitely affect the image of Urban Decay directly.

Added on November 13, 2012, 2:47 pm
QUOTE(lolitacandy @ Nov 9 2012, 10:43 AM)
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

I click on that link and can only see the Urban Decay Naked2 Pallete with the lipgloss. Where in Macy's webstore do they sell it without the lipgloss? What does Jackcow mean by referring to that link and that you received exactly what is shown there? If anything, the link is showing that Macy's webstore sell Urban Decay Naked2 Pallete with lipgloss.

Btw, make sure you guys printscreen everything and keep all the correspondence with them. Cause they may take down their deal page on this particular deal.

This post has been edited by munkeyflo: Nov 13 2012, 02:47 PM
tyrande81
post Nov 14 2012, 12:03 AM

4 posts

I sent email to fashion mix

i received my NAKED2 palette. And it is counterfeit, i would like to return the item and get my refund. You are committing fraud and also breaking the law of copyright.

20mins reply from fashion mix

Ok
I will inform mydeal to refund for u tml
Can u pls send bck to me?

Sent from my iPhone

Yukaeshi
post Nov 14 2012, 01:36 AM

Casual
Group Icon
Elite
417 posts

Bottom line is, if it's not from an official distributor, you should probably be very very cautious. Proofs can be counterfeited too now.

Best email Urban Decay and let them hear of this too. Especially if the sellers claim that they are selling original.
TSAerith
post Nov 14 2012, 10:44 AM

28 posts

QUOTE(tyrande81 @ Nov 14 2012, 12:03 AM)
I sent email to fashion mix

i received my NAKED2 palette. And it is counterfeit, i would like to return the item and get my refund. You are committing fraud and also breaking the law of copyright. 

20mins reply from fashion mix

Ok
I will inform mydeal to refund for u tml
Can u pls send bck to me?

Sent from my iPhone
I Have emailed mydeal directly and the person in charge actually replied professionally and nicely. nod.gif They have agreed to give me a full refund but I just need to send the item back to them. Gonna send it back today so I can quickly get my refund back.

Just don't know if they will also refund me the cost of sending the item back to them.. haih... you buy something , its a fake and you end up having to also pay money to send it back LOL such a funny world we live in.. shakehead.gif

Added on November 14, 2012, 11:14 am
QUOTE(Chiqess @ Nov 12 2012, 11:40 PM)

Check out these sites :

Don't accept getting cheated!  nod.gif

Omg, they're gonna go to all those deal sites and cheat people over and over again.  vmad.gif

* REMOVED *

Anyways, she promised me a refund.  Girls, if you want your refund, just stand your ground. Don't be afraid to take action. smile.gif

Nice work! Hell yeah ! they should apologize alright! cannot let these people bully us man ! My deal has replied and said that they will provide me with a refund if i send their product back so all is good! thumbup.gif

This post has been edited by Aerith: Nov 14 2012, 11:14 AM
Raezyr
post Nov 14 2012, 06:52 PM

31 posts

Ugh, I just received mine from JackCow, and it's a fake too sad.gif

Really hope to get my money back, it was supposed to be a birthday present >_>
Dwnking
post Nov 20 2012, 11:41 AM

Getting Started
166 posts

Hi Gals, I'm using my hubby's account to make a quick post, can't stand cheaters either. I've been following this post for awhile since I saw the deal offered in livingsocial. Tempted to get one, but after some research finally decided it was too good to be true.
I'm guessing these merchants are taking advantage of the Malaysians’ chin chai mentality, after all some won’t even realized it is fake, some would just let it pass without making a complaint, and some might just find the complain process to be simply too troublesome. Do a quick Google search and you can find an Urban Decay Naked 2 selling at as low as USD2 per palette online. You gals paid Rm80? That’s like 13x profit! Imagine what’s the profit like for them by just selling a few? This is a one off deal; they are not worried about offering refund for a few complaints, profit margin is high, a little risk won’t hurt, Malaysians are forgetful and very forgiving, so not too worried about ruining their reputation either. But this is just my theory, no solid proof.
Kudos to you gals who made complaints. I really hope you gals can team up and stand up for consumer rights, passing a counterfeit as authentic is simply too unethical. Please also be extra careful when purchasing from group buy site, I had a pretty bad spa deal recently. Text could be very deceiving. Good luck and hope this get a happy resolution!
Raezyr
post Nov 21 2012, 12:09 AM

31 posts

Got back a copy-pasta reply from JackCow, they still insist that they bought it from Macys =.=

Greeting from Jackcow.com. First of all, sorry for our late reply. Kindly find the attached receipt as proof. The merchant brought in the naked 2 from Macy department store in US and DFS (Duty Free Shopping) in HK. Both of the product is the same, please be informed that, the product is not taking from Malaysia. According to our merchant, she claimed that different country selling the naked 2 will have slightly different in term of packaging but she guarantee it’s safe for use. They do not sell the naked 2 + lipgloss doesn’t mean it is not genuine. This is because the cost price will be more expensive hence the merchant decided to sell both products separately. We did read through all the blog and youtube, the review and comments about the fake product is baseless and there's no official comments from the brand about this issue. You may refer to the link below of the product in Macy departmental store and it is exactly as per what you have received. http://www1.macys.com/shop/beauty/gifts-va...lettes-%26-sets If you find out suspicious and would like to identify it, you may contact the Macy department store & DFS for more details. We hope above information would make you clear and confident on the product. After discussion with our management, we are regret to inform you that the purchased item is non-refundable. We are very sorry for this. Hence we would like to send you one (1) voucher booklet that are worth RM1300 per booklet. It has attractive deals on F&B, entertainment, travel, wellness etc. On top of that, we will include other vouchers as well. Hope you would accept this as a goodwill from us. We hope to have you as our customer again.

My brain is half asleep now, cannot think of any good way to reply to them now... Any suggestion?

I've already compared my palette to the display sample in sephora and it's 100% confirm guarantee fake.

This post has been edited by Raezyr: Nov 21 2012, 12:11 AM
munkeyflo
post Nov 21 2012, 12:13 AM

Blooop bloop bloop
Group Icon
Staff
2,711 posts

^They say got attached receipt, where is it?

As I've said earlier, contact Urban Decay directly and get them to write to you officially saying that they only sell it with the lipgloss and what ways to determine authenticity. Then show that to Jackcow.com. They know you got nothing to show them, that's why they will just play around and continue rejecting you. Somemore give you a voucher booklet in hopes that you will be like the rest and 'forgive' them.
Raezyr
post Nov 21 2012, 12:20 AM

31 posts

Images in spoiler smile.gif
@munkeyflo I guess that's the right way to proceed. I wonder how many of the hundreds of people who purchased this deal would actually realise that they've been cheated sweat.gif

This post has been edited by Raezyr: Nov 21 2012, 12:46 AM
TSAerith
post Nov 21 2012, 11:11 AM

28 posts

Got my refund back from mydeal ladies! Thank God! *Phewwwww*

Hope you all will get your refunds back too !

Keep fighting for it ! and yeah totally agree with Dwnking , hopefully the other few hundreds of purchasers realize if their product are fake too... our chin chai malaysian attitudes must change!

mindyqq
post Nov 21 2012, 12:51 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(Aerith @ Nov 21 2012, 11:11 AM)
Got my refund back from mydeal ladies! Thank God!  *Phewwwww*

Keep fighting for it ! and yeah totally agree with Dwnking , hopefully the other few hundreds of purchasers realize if their product are fake too... our chin chai malaysian attitudes must change!
Still saw a lot of people buying the product from deal company... Hmm... I guess there's still a lot of them out there not aware about this issue...

Added on November 21, 2012, 12:53 pm

Still saw a lot of people buying the product from deal company... Hmm... I guess there's still a lot of them out there not aware about this issue...

This post has been edited by mindyqq: Nov 21 2012, 12:53 PM
kikuzakura
post Nov 24 2012, 01:26 AM

0 posts

I found JLS performance marketing's fb page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Go-Mall/454331304578946

doesn't look like an authentic dealer to me T.T

shanlyn
post Nov 24 2012, 10:13 PM

11 posts

QUOTE(mindyqq @ Nov 21 2012, 12:51 PM)

Added on November 21, 2012, 12:53 pm
Anyone else brought this from Hulala that received their stock? Hope they are not fake..
ShopsFromHome
post Nov 27 2012, 02:57 PM

7 posts

QUOTE(chosei @ Nov 17 2012, 10:17 PM)
Never buy anything from streetdeal before but pesttoyou doesn't sound reliable to me....

And the product itself, I don't think it's original...
http://www.livingsocial.com/cities/1964-kl...how_missed=true
looks like livingsocial also following these trends... i bought one and this email i received yesterday during their redemtion period.
"Urban Decay Naked 2 Eye Shadow Palette

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your recent purchase of Urban Decay Naked 2 Eye Shadow Palette.

After much feedback from our valued customers, we have decided to offer a possibility to get a full refund of your purchase if you are not satisfied with the product.

All you need to do is send the product back to us in its original packaging within 14 days of this email send date and we'll credit your purchase back into your LivingSocial account as LivingSocial Deal Bucks! (Deal Bucks are credits that can be applied to purchase LivingSocial Deals) Don't worry, we will include shipping fees for returning the product.
If you have questions or concerns, you can always contact a Consumer Advocate @ my.help@livingsocial.com.my. Have a nice day. "
i will definitely ask for a refund .
kikuzakura
post Nov 27 2012, 10:27 PM

0 posts

at least living social is dealing with this issue properly and offering a full refund...at least they are responsible ^^

shanlyn
post Nov 30 2012, 01:16 PM

11 posts

Living social is definitely sound more reliable, I hope hulala will refund too.
Raezyr
post Dec 1 2012, 01:58 AM

31 posts

I really wish I had bought from livingsocial cry.gif cry.gif

This chinaman company is so unprofessional!
First they agree to refund me
Hi, Thanks for your reply. If you find out suspicious on the product, you may contact the Macy department store for more info as we got the proof from our merchant. However, we still will proceed your refund. Kindly send us back the goods to the following address : Name: Nicole Lim Forum Digital Sdn Bhd Lot 2-1, Incubator 1, Technology Park Malaysia, Bukit Jalil, 57000 Kuala Lumpur. Contact: 017-6336123 Kindly send in your details to our support@jackcow.com. They will assist you in this matter. Thank you very much! Regards, Nicole

So I emailed the support account. They they reply with the same copy pasted "ooo let me offer you a rm1300 voucher booklet" reply!

If you find out suspicious and would like to identify it, you may contact the Macy department store & DFS for more details. We hope above information would make you clear and confident on the product. Friendly reminder: There is a plastic attached on the mirror itself, kindly use your finger scratch a little bit on the mirror and tear off the plastic. After discussion with our management, we are regret to inform you that the purchased item is non-refundable.

Now the latest reply is
Kindly please provide us your contact number. Our personnel will contact you to clarify everything.

mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

I'm not good at shooting people over the phone... sweat.gif
Zhenny
post Dec 1 2012, 09:17 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(kikuzakura @ Nov 24 2012, 01:26 AM)
I found JLS performance marketing's fb page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Go-Mall/454331304578946

doesn't look like an authentic dealer to me T.T
Hi~
omg i am also bought the NAKED2 from JLS from dealmate.
omgggg dont be faked pls.
i havent receive yet. u?
soo many people claim they received faked one from others deal site.TT

Added on December 1, 2012, 10:10 am
QUOTE(mindyqq @ Nov 13 2012, 01:38 PM)
Gals,

Received the email from hulala support, whereby I emailed few days back regarding the product is genuine n if I would like o Hv a refund. Here's the reply

Dear Customer,
Below forwarded email was the reply regarding your inquiry.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you have any other questions.

Have a nice day!
Cheers!
Hulala Support Team
We are happy to have you on our facebook page =)
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: JLS Performance Marketing <jls_performance_marketing@yahoo.com>
To: jing wen <jwen.ong@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 7, 2012 3:07 PM
Subject: Re: Enquiry about Urban Decay Naked2 Eye Shadow Palette + Lipgloss

Hi
sorry late for reply.
It is genuine
thanks

Since Jls so confident saying their products are genuine, I shall wait n see, will get my product by next month. If not genuine I will definitely ask for my refund and goto sephora to buy the buy the real urban decay .
Hi mindy~~
i also brought NAKED2 frm JLS too, on dealmate.
i havent receive yet, u???
hope it is original, bcz i also ask them it is original or not, they answered YES.
dont be faked pls.TT

This post has been edited by Zhenny: Dec 1 2012, 10:10 AM
mindyqq
post Dec 6 2012, 08:06 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(Zhenny @ Dec 1 2012, 09:17 AM)
Hi~
omg i am also bought the NAKED2 from JLS from dealmate.
omgggg dont be faked pls.
i havent receive yet. u?
soo many people claim they received faked one from others deal site.TT

Added on December 1, 2012, 10:10 am
Hi mindy~~
i also brought NAKED2 frm JLS too, on dealmate.
i havent receive yet, u???
hope it is original, bcz i also ask them it is original or not, they answered YES.
dont be faked pls.TT
Hi Zenny, I yet to receive mine, will update here if I received mine, since I can't do anything now, can only wait then decide. But learn from this, never ever buy comsmetic frm deal companies. They cheat.
n_fetish
post Dec 6 2012, 10:33 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(mindyqq @ Dec 6 2012, 08:06 AM)
Hi Zenny, I yet to receive mine, will update here if I received mine, since I can't do anything now, can only wait then decide. But learn from this, never ever buy comsmetic frm deal companies. They cheat.
Said they ran out of stocks currently, we should receive by 31st Dec 2012. I guess it should be fake. Once we receive the item only then we will be able to lodge a complaint and seek for the refund.
Raezyr
post Dec 7 2012, 12:22 AM

31 posts

Thank you for writing in and clarification. Kindly please return the stock to us to the address below: Name: Nicole Lim Forum Digital Sdn Bhd Lot 2-1, Incubator 1, Technology Park Malaysia, Bukit Jalil, 57000 Kuala Lumpur. Contact: 017-6336123 We will proceed to refund once receiving your parcel. Thank you. Best Regards Jack

Will they really refund me if I send the item back? What if they say never received or something?

BTW, I wrote to Urban Decay to let them know about this. Here is their reply, you gals can use it to fight for your money back!

Dear XXX.,

Customer service has forwarded your email to me.

We at Urban Decay Cosmetics are extremely concerned about our customer's satisfaction and do value the input from our devoted customers, so we appreciate you writing to us about the counterfeit Naked 2 Palettes purchased online.  Unfortunately, based on the description you provided that there was no lip junkie included and the cardboard outer carton, the palettes purchased are counterfeit.  We will have our legal department look into these websites immediately and take the appropriate actions.
Please understand it is always a risk to make purchase online, so it’s always better to purchase from one of our authorized dealers.

We do apologize for this inconvenience and hope you continue to enjoy products from the Urban Decay line as you will continue to see that our quality is amongst the very best.  We truly appreciate and thank you for your patronage.

Best Regards,

UD Regulatory Department

Urban Decay Cosmetics LLC
833 W. 16th Street
Newport Beach, CA 92663
Phone:  949.631.4504
Regulatory@UrbanDecay.com

Zhenny
post Dec 7 2012, 12:43 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(mindyqq @ Dec 6 2012, 08:06 AM)
heyyy guyyssss.~~
i received mine.
oh my god although it come with lip gloss.
but the HALF BAKED become HALF BAKEO
and BUSTED become BUSTEO.

i claim to Jls they say this is printing mistake.
can exchange.
but currently out of stock.
should i exchange?
yes right?
TT
Georgina
post Dec 7 2012, 06:55 PM

12 posts

QUOTE(Zhenny @ Dec 7 2012, 12:43 PM)
heyyy guyyssss.~~
i received mine.

can exchange.
should i exchange?
yes right?
TT

Why would you want to exchange for another counterfeit? Ask for a refund instead. Urban Decay doesn't do 'printing mistake'.
munkeyflo
post Dec 7 2012, 09:06 PM

Blooop bloop bloop
Group Icon
Staff
2,711 posts

Good that one of you finally wrote to Urban Decay and inform them about it. Now it's really obvious that the ones you girls bought are not authentic.

I suggest one of you take lead, group together, see who bought from which company, printscreen the email and demand for refund. Also try to create the awareness about this JLS company selling fake cosmetic but claiming it to be real with all sorts of excuses.
mindyqq
post Dec 8 2012, 09:06 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(Zhenny @ Dec 7 2012, 12:43 PM)
heyyy guyyssss.~~
i received mine.

can exchange.
should i exchange?
yes right?
TT
Dear Zhenny,

When I wrote to JLs they claimed that they will never sell fake products to customer, but now they told you the products different from original due to printing mistake, hmmm... It meant they are cheating all the time, there is never been authentic urban decay naked palette. All are counterfeit .

Since this is the case, you should ask for refund instead of exchange. You may forward the post that i attached their email to them , whereby they are so sure about they r selling the authentic one, instead of these printing mistake products.

I don't think urban decay will agree with all these printing mistake products, and they will definitely go for legal action. I will definitely ask for refund if I get mind.

Zhenny
post Dec 10 2012, 01:02 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(mindyqq @ Dec 8 2012, 09:06 AM)
Dear Zhenny,

When I wrote to JLs they claimed that they will never sell fake products to customer, but now they told you the products different from original due to printing mistake, hmmm... It meant they are cheating all the time, there is never been authentic urban decay naked palette. All are counterfeit .

Since this is the case, you should ask for refund instead of exchange. You may forward the post that i attached their email to them , whereby they are so sure about they r selling the authentic one, instead of these printing mistake products.

I don't think urban decay will agree with all these printing mistake products, and they will definitely go for legal action. I will definitely ask for refund if I get mind.
Mindy, what will you do after receive from them?
i think your item will be same with me since from JLS.
i havent send for exchange yet.
but the item i receive is samething look real.
watch this post:

''-REAL: Has the code (A047) printed on the box and a sticker on the palette''

mine receive got code A143 too.

and JLS sent me receipt of buying Naked 2 from NORDSTROM.
what is nordstrom?

Added on December 10, 2012, 2:13 pm
Dear Zhenny,

Mindy, i am asking refund from Dealmates.
but Dealmates havent reply me.
after i got the reply will update here. smile.gif

Added on December 10, 2012, 2:26 pm
Dear Zhenny,

Mindy, the Dealmates staff ask me send the item to Dealmates company at KL.
i told them the PRINTING MISTAKE.
duno can get refund or not, hope can get it.
luckily Georgina mention REFUND, thanks Georgina. smile.gif

This post has been edited by Zhenny: Dec 10 2012, 02:26 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
weistin
post Dec 12 2012, 12:05 AM

0 posts

After i read all the thread tat u all post, i jz refresh my mind tat i bought a benefit brow a go-go from dealmates too... Coincidentally, delivered by JLS performance marketing... I bought wit the price Rm78.90 and get credit redeemed Rm10, so imjz ned to pay Rm68.90... Im so worried tat my stuf aso is counterfeit... Haiz...
syalalala
post Dec 12 2012, 03:02 AM

0 posts

did anyone bought from dealmates and get the refund? because i emailed them today but still no respond. rclxub.gif should i email it to dealmates or jls? thanks
Georgina
post Dec 12 2012, 02:28 PM

12 posts

JLS keep avoiding people's email regarding refunds. Even the online deal company not helping much.
lykanonymous
post Dec 12 2012, 11:25 PM

0 posts

I also bought Naked 2 from JLS and didn't yet receive my order. the delivery period starts on Dec.4-11. and now its already Dec 12! I emailed them and they said stock was running out and they will deliver before Dec.31. geeze! why would they set a date on when to deliver and they will extend it. by the way I purchased it from hulala on Nov.3 and I think I'm one of those who purchase early and how come they say it was out of stock!!. mad.gif and they had the nerve to extend it, cause I believe the deal was ON like 2 weeks after I purchase. vmad.gif and Hulala is not helpful also, automatic response whenever I email them. If they can't give it to me on time and If its countefeits, I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK!!

This post has been edited by lykanonymous: Dec 12 2012, 11:26 PM
gyver
post Dec 13 2012, 09:29 AM

Enthusiast
969 posts

You guys can try lodging a claim at Tribunal for Consumer Claims in Putrajaya

http://ttpm.kpdnkk.gov.my/portal/index.php/en/

... or threaten them that you wanna lodge a report smile.gif Then maybe they will refund you.

This post has been edited by gyver: Dec 13 2012, 09:30 AM
mindyqq
post Dec 13 2012, 01:30 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(lykanonymous @ Dec 12 2012, 11:25 PM)
I also bought Naked 2 from JLS and didn't yet receive my order. the delivery period starts on Dec.4-11. and now its already Dec 12! I emailed them and they said stock was running out and they will deliver before Dec.31. geeze! why would they set a date on when to deliver and they will extend it. by the way I purchased it from hulala on Nov.3 and I think I'm one of those who purchase early and how come they say it was out of stock!!.  mad.gif and they had the nerve to extend it, cause I believe the deal was ON like 2 weeks after I purchase.  vmad.gif  and Hulala is not helpful also, automatic response whenever I email them. If they can't give it to me on time and If its countefeits, I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK!!
Hi, I bought mine on 7/11, and yet to get mine too. I'm waiting for it. Will definitely ask for my money if its fake.
n_fetish
post Dec 13 2012, 07:43 PM

0 posts

Don't bother waiting for the stock. It's definitely fake and Hulala is not doing much to help except for writing to JLS asking if 'they may proceed to refund'. useless.
itgirl
post Dec 14 2012, 12:31 PM

0 posts

phew for me too! my refund cheque from mydeal just cleared couple days ago..

fight2 for ur right girls! no cheat can do cool2.gif
shanlyn
post Dec 16 2012, 09:45 AM

11 posts

I just sent an email to HULALA and JLS Marketing regarding people who already received the product prove to be faked. I ask for refund for both Benefit item and naked 2. Heres their reply.

[Hi,
direct request for refund from Hulala, if you dont wish to wait the stuffs.

thanks]

I have send them my detail and waiting for the refund, will update soon.

Added on December 17, 2012, 12:01 pmGreeting from Hulala,

We have talked to the merchant, and they have agreed to proceed with the refund.

Thus, we will refund you by transferring credits to your affiliates.

The credits do not have any expiry date thus you can use the credits to purchase any deals from us at any time you wish.

Please allow for 3-4 days for processing period.

We apologize for any inconveniences caused.

Thank you.

Regards,

Hulala Support Team

This post has been edited by shanlyn: Dec 17 2012, 12:01 PM
Ana admi
post Dec 17 2012, 04:38 PM

1 posts

How to spot whether urban decay pallete is fake or not by look at the dot below mirror, the original supposedly just have 2dots, and the fake one hav 3dots.
mindyqq
post Dec 18 2012, 11:18 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(shanlyn @ Dec 16 2012, 09:45 AM)
I just sent an email to HULALA and JLS Marketing regarding people who already received the product prove to be faked. I ask for refund for both Benefit item and naked 2. Heres their reply.
[Hi,
direct request for refund from Hulala, if you dont wish to wait the stuffs.

thanks]

I have send them my detail and waiting for the refund, will update soon.

Added on December 17, 2012, 12:01 pmGreeting from Hulala,

We have talked to the merchant, and they have agreed to proceed with the refund.

Thus, we will refund you by transferring credits to your affiliates.

The credits do not have any expiry date thus you can use the credits to purchase any deals from us at any time you wish.

Please allow for 3-4 days for processing period.

We apologize for any inconveniences caused.

Thank you.

Regards,

Hulala Support Team
Dear, I will directly ask for refund instead of they transfer the credit to me, as I most likely will not buy any deals from one deals company. Cuz I feel cheated

Added on December 18, 2012, 10:03 pmI have receive the email from hulala, and they r not willing to refund my money by cheque, they will credit to me, which I'm not agree with that. I resend an email n saying I'm strictly need a refund by cheque, else will lodge a report to tribunal of consumer claims Malaysia. Dunno they will entertain me or or, if not I will goto directly to their office to ask for my refund.

Added on December 19, 2012, 2:32 pmDear all, please beware for those who purchase the deals under Hulala. They are not going to refund your money, they will only credit the refund to your hulala account.

I'm really pissed off wi them, have been sending them emails , end up with this . I told them I need my money back, and not the credit affiliate .

What can I do? I want my money back instead of the credit.

This post has been edited by mindyqq: Dec 19 2012, 02:32 PM
jwen
post Dec 19 2012, 02:49 PM

7 posts

Hulala.com insist that refund in cash/cheque is not possible as to refund in credits is their 'Standard Procedure'. Which is so unfair for consumer.
intuitable
post Dec 21 2012, 08:08 PM

0 posts

i have received mine today. the moment i open the packaging, i knew right away dat it is fake! dented cover and some lousy mirror. sigh... straight away i searched on how to check counterfeit naked 2 and dat is when i saw this thread.

later after i read all the comments, i emailed streetdeal.my and the merchant to make the complaint. i have been patiently wait for the product for a month when they actually promised to deliver them within 7 to 15 working days. each time i email the merchant, he/she keeps on saying that the product is out of stock and only arrived early this week.

1 hour after i emailed the merchant, they called but i couldn't answer. later i email again and they said that they're sorry for not telling me that it is actually a copy product of urban decay. they said they already told streetdeal and to the other customers earlier that the product is actually a copy product. i wuz like ' wut d heck..!! how could u tell me that?!! there is no such thing as 'copy product'..!!!'

i did tell them that i already emailed streetdeal again and again and also lodge a claim to tribunal of consumer claims and to urban decay cosmetics. at one point, i also asked them to understand our situation as customers when we feel cheated as we have been patienty wait for quite some time just to finally received a fake urban decay product.

later they replied that they will call streetdeal and asked for full refund. (which i am not sure whether is it streetdeal or the merchant whos supposed to make the refund) they also promised to deliver me one stainless steel mickey mug from korea for me as a compensation for waiting so long and for the misunderstanding.

i guess i shall wait whether will either the merchant or streetdeal.my really going to take the responsibility. will update once i get my refund.
lykanonymous
post Dec 21 2012, 09:48 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(intuitable @ Dec 21 2012, 08:08 PM)
i have received mine today. the moment i open the packaging, i knew right away dat it is fake! dented cover and some lousy mirror. sigh... straight away i searched on how to check counterfeit naked 2 and dat is when i saw this thread.

later after i read all the comments, i emailed streetdeal.my and the merchant to make the complaint. i have been patiently wait for the product for a month when they actually promised to deliver them within 7 to 15 working days. each time i email the merchant, he/she keeps on saying that the product is out of stock and only arrived early this week.

1 hour after i emailed the merchant, they called but i couldn't answer. later i email again and they said that they're sorry for not telling me that it is actually a copy product of urban decay. they said they already told streetdeal and to the other customers earlier that the product is actually a copy product. i wuz like ' wut d heck..!! how could u tell me that?!! there is no such thing as 'copy product'..!!!'
i did tell them that i already emailed streetdeal again and again and also lodge a claim to tribunal of consumer claims and to urban decay cosmetics. at one point, i also asked them to understand our situation as customers when we feel cheated as we have been patienty wait for quite some time just to finally received a fake urban decay product.
later they replied that they will call streetdeal and asked for full refund. (which i am not sure whether is it streetdeal or the merchant whos supposed to make the refund) they also promised to deliver me one stainless steel mickey mug from korea for me as a compensation for waiting so long and for the misunderstanding.
i guess i shall wait whether will either the merchant or streetdeal.my really going to take the responsibility. will update once i get my refund.
is your Product from JLS Marketing also?.
iamhds
post Dec 21 2012, 10:49 PM

0 posts

I just wanted to share my experience with all of you here.

Firstly, I didn't know that these dealsites sell fake products so i had no qualms when I bought the Benefit - Finding Mr. Bright set from Milkadeal. The merchant was Greatcosmetics (Dande Trading). I bought the deal in October and received the makeup set in November. As soon as I opened the package I knew without a doubt that it was a counterfeit product.

Later that night I sent a polite email to Milkadeal. In summary I informed them that the product is counterfeit and how they should check that the merchants selling the product are credible. I also requested that they make a refund. I cc-ed the merchant in this email. I wrote a separate email to the merchant which was not so polite tongue.gif In summary I told them that I'm not stupid and know the product is counterfeit. I also told them that I will be lodging a complaint to KPDNKK. I also cc-ed Milkadeal in this not so polite email.

The next day I received an email from Milkadeal asking me to provide proof i.e. pictures of the product and why I believe to to be fake. I did a little bit of research on how to spot the difference between authentic and counterfeit makeup and found this thread, and realized I wasn't the only one being cheated. Sob sob.

Anyhow, I provided my evidence (photos of the counterfeit product to Milkadeal and a few sites on how to spot the diffrence) and a few days later they said they'll refund me by giving me store credit. Of course I was not happy with that and requested that they refund me real money. Haha. They agreed and about 2 weeks later I received a Payment Advice from HSBC that they have wired the money to my a/c.

Success!!!

I hope all of you will receive your refund although a lot of you here bought the Naked 2 palette and not from Milkadeal. Don't give up girls!
intuitable
post Dec 22 2012, 10:14 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(lykanonymous @ Dec 21 2012, 09:48 PM)
is your Product from JLS Marketing also?.
nope. mine is from this company name de magic box enterprise in penang since i bought mine thru streetdeal.my. if mine from jls, i wouldn't be dat worry since i stay sumwher in ampang. therefore i will personally go to their office. vmad.gif but since mine is from penang, i can just only 'talk' to them thru emails. cry.gif

Added on December 22, 2012, 10:23 am
QUOTE(iamhds @ Dec 21 2012, 10:49 PM)
I just wanted to share my experience with all of you here.

Firstly, I didn't know that these dealsites sell fake products so i had no qualms when I bought the Benefit - Finding Mr. Bright set from Milkadeal. The merchant was Greatcosmetics (Dande Trading). I bought the deal in October and received the makeup set in November. As soon as I opened the package I knew without a doubt that it was a counterfeit product.

Later that night I sent a polite email to Milkadeal. In summary I informed them that the product is counterfeit and how they should check that the merchants selling the product are credible. I also requested that they make a refund. I cc-ed the merchant in this email. I wrote a separate email to the merchant which was not so polite tongue.gif In summary I told them that I'm not stupid and know the product is counterfeit. I also told them that I will be lodging a complaint to KPDNKK. I also cc-ed Milkadeal in this not so polite email.

The next day I received an email from Milkadeal asking me to provide proof i.e. pictures of the product and why I believe to to be fake. I did a little bit of research on how to spot the difference between authentic and counterfeit makeup and found this thread, and realized I wasn't the only one being cheated. Sob sob.

Anyhow, I provided my evidence (photos of the counterfeit product to Milkadeal and a few sites on how to spot the diffrence) and a few days later they said they'll refund me by giving me store credit. Of course I was not happy with that and requested that they refund me real money. Haha. They agreed and about 2 weeks later I received a Payment Advice from HSBC that they have wired the money to my a/c.

Success!!!

I hope all of you will receive your refund although a lot of you here bought the Naked 2 palette and not from Milkadeal. Don't give up girls!
so did u actually return the product and got the refund, or u got the refund and keep the product?

This post has been edited by intuitable: Dec 22 2012, 10:23 AM
purplekitty
post Dec 22 2012, 01:13 PM

0 posts

hii, same here.. I got FAKE Urban Decay naked2 from JLS marketing performance.

But the most annoying is I have order 7 packs(order together with my friend). But I just got 6 sets instead of 7.
I have emailed n complained to JLS Performance, but they keep deny and don't want to responsible.
Even I have the proof (the post office description in the package label that stated 6 sets makeup inside), they keep deny and give thousand reasons.

They sell fake product and cheat the quantity some more.
Really unresponsible supplier, beware guys, don't buy any product from them!!

i'm really mad and have no idea with them! no responsibility at all, moreover they accused me lying to them and just want take advantage.
i won't complain if they give me right quantity and original product.

Really crazy supplier!

Do you have any idea how i can force them to give me the 1 more left?
shanlyn
post Dec 23 2012, 12:45 PM

11 posts

QUOTE(purplekitty @ Dec 22 2012, 01:13 PM)
hii, same here.. I got FAKE Urban Decay naked2 from JLS marketing performance.

But the most annoying is I have order 7 packs(order together with my friend). But I just got 6 sets instead of 7.
I have emailed n complained to JLS Performance, but they keep deny and don't want to responsible.
Even I have the proof (the post office description in the package label that stated 6 sets makeup inside), they keep deny and give thousand reasons.

They sell fake product and cheat the quantity some more.
Really unresponsible supplier, beware guys, don't buy any product from them!! 

i'm really mad and have no idea with them! no responsibility at all, moreover they accused me lying to them and just want take advantage.
i won't complain if they give me right quantity and original product. 

Really crazy supplier!

Do you have any idea how i can force them to give me the 1 more left?
Do you still want the 1 more set or full refund, they are fake, they will only refund you in affiliate credit. Better get refund RM80 for fake product is way too expensive.
purplekitty
post Dec 24 2012, 11:51 AM

0 posts

yes, i want get refund. But the seems dont believe with me.. they keep say i'm the one who lie to them. i have no idea why they are so damn shifty

QUOTE(shanlyn @ Dec 23 2012, 12:45 PM)
Do you still want the 1 more set or full refund, they are fake, they will only refund you in affiliate credit. Better get refund RM80 for fake product is way too expensive.
RedElmo007
post Dec 25 2012, 09:15 PM

Getting Started
63 posts

groupon seems to be selling naked 2 now

http://www.groupon.my/deals/national-deal/...360&a=715827970

wonder if this is fake too? seller is D&M Holdings
iamhds
post Dec 25 2012, 09:46 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(intuitable @ Dec 22 2012, 10:14 AM)
nope. mine is from this company name de magic box enterprise in penang since i bought mine thru streetdeal.my. if mine from jls, i wouldn't be dat worry since i stay sumwher in ampang. therefore i will personally go to their office.  vmad.gif  but since mine is from penang, i can just only 'talk' to them thru emails.  cry.gif

Added on December 22, 2012, 10:23 am
so did u actually return the product and got the refund, or u got the refund and keep the product?
I didn't return the product. I said in one of my emails that if I returned it then they'll probably sell it off to someone else. So they didn't ask me to return it. So he answer to your question would be, I got the refund and kept the product.
shanlyn
post Dec 26 2012, 01:24 AM

11 posts

I saw coupon selling naked 2 at rm 78 by D&M Holdings, this counterfeit are getting more n more, or it is authentic one??
legolego
post Dec 26 2012, 03:24 PM

Getting Started
79 posts

yeah I saw groupon's promotion as well. I'm thinking to buy but I google-ed first because it's too good to be true and I found this page.

Groupon has provided few pictures regarding the product and I compared to the blog website that provided earlier real-naked-2-vs-fake-naked-2 and seems like Groupon's one most likely to be faked as well.
It's obvious on the brush itself.

Some one asked Groupon Malaysia regarding the product, looks like they are not very sure:

This post has been edited by legolego: Dec 26 2012, 04:02 PM
lingzy
post Dec 27 2012, 08:55 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(legolego @ Dec 26 2012, 03:24 PM)
yeah I saw groupon's promotion as well. I'm thinking to buy but I google-ed first because it's too good to be true and I found this page.

Groupon has provided few pictures regarding the product and I compared to the blog website that provided earlier real-naked-2-vs-fake-naked-2 and seems like Groupon's one most likely to be faked as well.
It's obvious on the brush itself.

Some one asked Groupon Malaysia regarding the product, looks like they are not very sure:

Hehe.. it's already "Sold Out" now.. I guess they eventually found out that it's fake and remove the deal completely.
munkeyflo
post Dec 27 2012, 09:09 PM

Blooop bloop bloop
Group Icon
Staff
2,711 posts

QUOTE(RedElmo007 @ Dec 25 2012, 09:15 PM)
groupon seems to be selling naked 2 now

http://www.groupon.my/deals/national-deal/...360&a=715827970

wonder if this is fake too? seller is D&M Holdings
So many people has buy it as well. Damn.

You try google D&M Holdings and there isn't really a reputable company with this name selling cosmetics (only those groupon-type of deals come up selling all sorts of stuff). Also, according to Urban Decay email from one of the other forumers who had mailed them, all Naked2 products come with the lip junkie. I notice there is no mention of the lip junkie on Groupon website, not even seen in the photos posted there. So what do you guys think?
lykanonymous
post Dec 27 2012, 10:20 PM

0 posts

I just got the Naked2 that I bought at Hulala from Jls Marketing. and its 100% fake!. but don't worry about me coz i got a refund at hulala,not cash refund but they put it in My Affiliate.
lovelyangelic89
post Feb 26 2013, 12:05 PM

12 posts

there's a lot of fake Naked palette out there. Better get the real one from either Urban decay's or Sephora's website or Hautelook. I saw those fake palettes when I'm in Hatyai, Thailand. I think a lot of the company have brought them into Malaysia.
kenley1484
post Mar 12 2013, 04:30 PM

3 posts

They either sell counterfeits or expired or rejected goods. i posted in another thread on Laneige Sleeping Pack. Started to mold after 3 months. They did not refund and now, not picking up phone calls. I'm making a complaint with the consumer government site.

becareful girls.
machogiler
post Mar 13 2013, 02:41 PM

47 posts

i buy a 62% OFF Ab Rocket Twister Exerciser + Flex Master from streetdeal.my a month ago still didn't receive the item,price is RM199
because of shipping takes up to 21 days, after a month i emailed back streetdeal.my customer service, asking about the item, did you know the customer service reply?
Sveet
MAR 12, 2013 | 07:11PM SGT

Greetings from Streetdeal.

Please be informed that the above purchase was incomplete at our end due to that no delivery was made. However, if your account was charged with the above transaction kindly advice us on the transaction id or approval code, your account number and bank.

Thank you.
Have a nice day.

what the hek? already send the coupon no. and all details, after a month give me unprofessional answer...i tiaw back!!thank god i pay using paypal, wait until end of this week, if still didn't receive my item, than lodge a report and claim back using paypal!

think twice before you buy from streetdeal.my, each and every product is not the same...
applesmash
post Jan 26 2014, 04:16 PM

0 posts

Hi everyone. this maybe a little too late to post here but since many of you are interested in Naked 2, I'm selling mine. It is brand new and original for sure. I bought it from Debenhams Ireland/UK around rm200+ when I was studying there. If any of you are interested can sms/whatsapp me at 016-9212753. I will send you the pic of the item and original receipt. I will try to give a best price.
Btw, sorry in advanced if i broke a rule here or something, I am new to lowyat.net.
Thank you.
willer
post Jun 12 2014, 08:58 AM

Getting Started
219 posts

coupon site, sigh, after i saw my friend purchased few poor quality from "my*******.com"

check this out, my fav china site http://www.aliexpress.com/
been purchase more then 50 stuff there smile.gif
shingold
post Aug 12 2014, 10:43 AM

0 posts

Know your rights:

Consumer Protection

Hulala is violating a huge amount of this act! Use this information to fight back against them.
pigglet
post Dec 24 2014, 11:58 PM

26 posts

QUOTE(shingold @ Aug 12 2014, 10:43 AM)
Know your rights:

Consumer Protection

Hulala is violating a huge amount of this act! Use this information to fight back against them.
Thanks for sharing just experience bad purchase from hulala merchant is from singapore. I repeat dont buy from this merchant lystbags Send various email no reply from the person vmad.gif

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0878sec    1.55    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 20th October 2019 - 12:34 PM