Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Are these counterfeits?, Are they selling fake UrbanDecay Naked2

views

iamhds
post Dec 25 2012, 09:46 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(intuitable @ Dec 22 2012, 10:14 AM)
nope. mine is from this company name de magic box enterprise in penang since i bought mine thru streetdeal.my. if mine from jls, i wouldn't be dat worry since i stay sumwher in ampang. therefore i will personally go to their office.  vmad.gif  but since mine is from penang, i can just only 'talk' to them thru emails.  cry.gif

Added on December 22, 2012, 10:23 am
so did u actually return the product and got the refund, or u got the refund and keep the product?
I didn't return the product. I said in one of my emails that if I returned it then they'll probably sell it off to someone else. So they didn't ask me to return it. So he answer to your question would be, I got the refund and kept the product.
shanlyn
post Dec 26 2012, 01:24 AM

11 posts

I saw coupon selling naked 2 at rm 78 by D&M Holdings, this counterfeit are getting more n more, or it is authentic one??
legolego
post Dec 26 2012, 03:24 PM

Getting Started
79 posts

yeah I saw groupon's promotion as well. I'm thinking to buy but I google-ed first because it's too good to be true and I found this page.

Groupon has provided few pictures regarding the product and I compared to the blog website that provided earlier real-naked-2-vs-fake-naked-2 and seems like Groupon's one most likely to be faked as well.
It's obvious on the brush itself.

Some one asked Groupon Malaysia regarding the product, looks like they are not very sure:
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

This post has been edited by legolego: Dec 26 2012, 04:02 PM
lingzy
post Dec 27 2012, 08:55 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(legolego @ Dec 26 2012, 03:24 PM)
yeah I saw groupon's promotion as well. I'm thinking to buy but I google-ed first because it's too good to be true and I found this page.

Groupon has provided few pictures regarding the product and I compared to the blog website that provided earlier real-naked-2-vs-fake-naked-2 and seems like Groupon's one most likely to be faked as well.
It's obvious on the brush itself.

Some one asked Groupon Malaysia regarding the product, looks like they are not very sure:
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Hehe.. it's already "Sold Out" now.. I guess they eventually found out that it's fake and remove the deal completely.
munkeyflo
post Dec 27 2012, 09:09 PM

Blooop bloop bloop
Group Icon
Staff
2,728 posts

QUOTE(RedElmo007 @ Dec 25 2012, 09:15 PM)
groupon seems to be selling naked 2 now

http://www.groupon.my/deals/national-deal/...360&a=715827970

wonder if this is fake too? seller is D&M Holdings
So many people has buy it as well. Damn.

You try google D&M Holdings and there isn't really a reputable company with this name selling cosmetics (only those groupon-type of deals come up selling all sorts of stuff). Also, according to Urban Decay email from one of the other forumers who had mailed them, all Naked2 products come with the lip junkie. I notice there is no mention of the lip junkie on Groupon website, not even seen in the photos posted there. So what do you guys think?
lykanonymous
post Dec 27 2012, 10:20 PM

0 posts

I just got the Naked2 that I bought at Hulala from Jls Marketing. and its 100% fake!. but don't worry about me coz i got a refund at hulala,not cash refund but they put it in My Affiliate.
lovelyangelic89
post Feb 26 2013, 12:05 PM

12 posts

there's a lot of fake Naked palette out there. Better get the real one from either Urban decay's or Sephora's website or Hautelook. I saw those fake palettes when I'm in Hatyai, Thailand. I think a lot of the company have brought them into Malaysia.
kenley1484
post Mar 12 2013, 04:30 PM

3 posts

They either sell counterfeits or expired or rejected goods. i posted in another thread on Laneige Sleeping Pack. Started to mold after 3 months. They did not refund and now, not picking up phone calls. I'm making a complaint with the consumer government site.

becareful girls.
machogiler
post Mar 13 2013, 02:41 PM

47 posts

i buy a 62% OFF Ab Rocket Twister Exerciser + Flex Master from streetdeal.my a month ago still didn't receive the item,price is RM199
because of shipping takes up to 21 days, after a month i emailed back streetdeal.my customer service, asking about the item, did you know the customer service reply?
Sveet
MAR 12, 2013 | 07:11PM SGT

Greetings from Streetdeal.

Please be informed that the above purchase was incomplete at our end due to that no delivery was made. However, if your account was charged with the above transaction kindly advice us on the transaction id or approval code, your account number and bank.

Thank you.
Have a nice day.

what the hek? already send the coupon no. and all details, after a month give me unprofessional answer...i tiaw back!!thank god i pay using paypal, wait until end of this week, if still didn't receive my item, than lodge a report and claim back using paypal!

think twice before you buy from streetdeal.my, each and every product is not the same...
applesmash
post Jan 26 2014, 04:16 PM

0 posts

Hi everyone. this maybe a little too late to post here but since many of you are interested in Naked 2, I'm selling mine. It is brand new and original for sure. I bought it from Debenhams Ireland/UK around rm200+ when I was studying there. If any of you are interested can sms/whatsapp me at 016-9212753. I will send you the pic of the item and original receipt. I will try to give a best price.
Btw, sorry in advanced if i broke a rule here or something, I am new to lowyat.net.
Thank you.
willer
post Jun 12 2014, 08:58 AM

Getting Started
219 posts

coupon site, sigh, after i saw my friend purchased few poor quality from "my*******.com"

check this out, my fav china site http://www.aliexpress.com/
been purchase more then 50 stuff there smile.gif
shingold
post Aug 12 2014, 10:43 AM

0 posts

Know your rights:

Consumer Protection

Hulala is violating a huge amount of this act! Use this information to fight back against them.
pigglet
post Dec 24 2014, 11:58 PM

26 posts

QUOTE(shingold @ Aug 12 2014, 10:43 AM)
Know your rights:

Consumer Protection

Hulala is violating a huge amount of this act! Use this information to fight back against them.
Thanks for sharing just experience bad purchase from hulala merchant is from singapore. I repeat dont buy from this merchant lystbags Send various email no reply from the person vmad.gif

5 Pages « < 3 4 5Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0177sec    0.29    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:14 PM