Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> PTPTN, Blacklist/Saman Mahkamah

views

deathTh3Cannon
post Oct 11 2012, 10:10 AM

Getting Started
240 posts

but what if the ptptn did not send any payment letter to me ? i not need pay?
Mollai
post Oct 11 2012, 10:12 AM

Casual
480 posts

QUOTE(EdisonChen80 @ Oct 11 2012, 09:55 AM)
whistling.gif  whistling.gif  whistling.gif

Thanks for the info!

I'd prefer to wait for the letter arrive 1st.
i tell u..u wait for the letter, would be too late jor..

their letter comes very late from the issuing date.

It could be issue in may, but you only receive it in august.

And by that time, it could be the letter from solicitors already.

True story bro.
good luck.
TSlord_anju
post Oct 11 2012, 10:32 AM

Getting Started
145 posts

QUOTE(deathTh3Cannon @ Oct 11 2012, 10:10 AM)
but what if the ptptn did not send any payment letter to me ? i not need pay?
i really dont expect this kind of question. you know you owe people, and you just choose to wait til you get a letter? and if no letter no need to pay? you answer this question yourself.

QUOTE(Mollai @ Oct 11 2012, 10:12 AM)
i tell u..u wait for the letter, would be too late jor..

their letter comes very late from the issuing date.

It could be issue in may, but you only receive it in august.

And by that time, it could be the letter from solicitors already.
True story bro.
good luck.
TRUE. and then all want to bising bising. shakehead.gif

QUOTE(iamsovain @ Oct 11 2012, 10:23 AM)
wa really...
my current situation is.. I work as a general worker at a restaurant, and they don't pay my EPF. Just monthly salary of RM800. So can I tell PTPTN I don't have EPF hence I dont have a job? And with this they will allow me to delay my payment, in the sense of no admin charges? or no blacklist? Will they check my bank account? coz every month I am getting RM800 so they will know I got a job. How?  icon_question.gif

more info : loan was RM30k (6 yrs ago) and I've been getting love letters from them but I couldn't afford to pay back then, as I was having problems with my life.. but since 2 yrs ago.. no more letter from them.. that is why I never thought to repay back the PTPTN loan until i saw this thread.
they cant check you bank accounts but they can check your epf. if there were epf deductions, they know you are working. just for clarification, for the past six years you have been working in a restaurant with no epf?

if you really cant afford to pay now, it is ok. it is never too late. dont accumulate more debts and make situation worse. check your status, whether blacklisted or not, saman or not. go and appeal. you better do it ASAP. the feeling of being in debt and worrying about the effects of it is terrible. do something and you will feel better. you want me to help you check? pm me your IC number. if you can do it on your own, do it now. i can even give you a copy of appeal letter.

This post has been edited by lord_anju: Oct 11 2012, 10:32 AM
chansellor
post Oct 11 2012, 10:41 AM

Getting Started
252 posts

QUOTE(lord_anju @ Oct 11 2012, 10:05 AM)
you have no job, you let PTPTN know. they will allow you to delay your payment. so no problem for you. no blacklist/saman. this applies to those who further their studies as well.

the problem is, the students are not informing the PTPTN.
oh i see... i just know this bah.... thank you for your information bro. thumbup.gif
devilxclaw
post Oct 11 2012, 11:09 AM

Getting Started
53 posts

TS, i dont know my PIN so i cannot login to E-FES.

How?
TSlord_anju
post Oct 11 2012, 11:14 AM

Getting Started
145 posts

QUOTE(devilxclaw @ Oct 11 2012, 11:09 AM)
TS, i dont know my PIN so i cannot login to E-FES.

How?
PTPTN memperkenalkan perkhidmatan pesanan ringkas (SMS) terbaru iaitu semakan nombor pinjaman. Sila taip PTPTN NOPIN[JARAK]NOKP dan hantar ke 33199. Caj yang dikenakan bagi setiap SMS ialah sebanyak RM0.50. Perkhidmatan ini beroperasi 24 jam sehari.

devilxclaw
post Oct 11 2012, 11:18 AM

Getting Started
53 posts

QUOTE(lord_anju @ Oct 11 2012, 11:14 AM)
PTPTN memperkenalkan perkhidmatan pesanan ringkas (SMS) terbaru iaitu semakan nombor pinjaman. Sila taip PTPTN NOPIN[JARAK]NOKP dan hantar ke 33199. Caj yang dikenakan bagi setiap SMS ialah sebanyak RM0.50. Perkhidmatan ini beroperasi 24 jam sehari.
I sent already, PTPTN NOPIN 9xxxxxxxxxxxx

it reply me: Tiada maklumat berkaitan dengan nombor kad pengenalan ini. bla bla bla
feekle
post Oct 11 2012, 11:19 AM

Bibo ergo sum!
1,922 posts

not this shit again.jpg
TSlord_anju
post Oct 11 2012, 11:22 AM

Getting Started
145 posts

QUOTE(devilxclaw @ Oct 11 2012, 11:18 AM)
I sent already, PTPTN NOPIN 9xxxxxxxxxxxx

it reply me: Tiada maklumat berkaitan dengan nombor kad pengenalan ini. bla bla bla
hahaha..did you follow the exact format? i checked for more than 15 people ready, no problem.. you might want to call their hotline then HOTLINE PTPTN : 03-2080 4455 or 06-7626891.

TSlord_anju
post Oct 11 2012, 11:30 AM

Getting Started
145 posts

QUOTE(iamsovain @ Oct 11 2012, 11:25 AM)
I worked with a MNC when I graduated. But 1 yr later something happened and I haven't been working with a proper company, mostly part time and odd jobs (no epf). I have had EPF contribution/deduction, but that was 4 yrs ago. For the entire 4 yrs til now there has been no deductions into my EPF, means 4 yrs of EPF inactivity. So if PTPTN really check my EPF, they will come to conclusion that I was UNEMPLOYED since 4 yrs ago.

I have checked the PTPTN website and there's a place to check immigration blacklist, I am still Clean. No blacklist. Meaning I am not under their radar yet, so I dont need to appeal yet right? So what should I do now? Since i am still clean, can I forget abt PTPTN for the time being and continue my life as usual? when I regain my proper condition and get a proper job in a company, maybe I will start pay back then.
you are lucky that not blacklisted yet. but the admin charges still apply. should be about rm65/month, so if roughly calculate also about RM4680 ready. you want to keep adding debts? just write a simple letter asking for penangguhan so that they will consider not to charge the admin fee since you are unemployed/job hopping with very little salary. your loan amount already exceed RM30k, so once they take action against you, you can be declared bankrupt. not trying to scare you, but better take precaution. it is not going to hurt you to write in to them. always good to play safe. the rest is up to you. smile.gif
devilxclaw
post Oct 11 2012, 11:31 AM

Getting Started
53 posts

QUOTE(lord_anju @ Oct 11 2012, 11:22 AM)
hahaha..did you follow the exact format? i checked for more than 15 people ready, no problem.. you might want to call their hotline then HOTLINE PTPTN : 03-2080 4455 or 06-7626891.
Ok... that 10% discount is for 12months only which start from October 2012 right?

This post has been edited by devilxclaw: Oct 11 2012, 11:33 AM
TSlord_anju
post Oct 11 2012, 11:39 AM

Getting Started
145 posts

QUOTE(iamsovain @ Oct 11 2012, 11:36 AM)
oh.. so if I write letter ask for penanguhan they wont charge me the admin fees... aiya.. should've done that few yrs ago doh.gif okla i will write. do u have a template or sample letter?

but then can i really use unemployed as a reason? sure they will suspect.. impossible tak kerja 4 tahun.. or if i admit i have some issues tats y i didnt work full time job, just once a while do freelance part time job?
actually you are not unemployed. however, you can make it a reason since there is no epf contribution. but you can mention that sometimes you do odd jobs. you have to also mention that you will take all the necessary effort to pay back when you are capable. will pm you the template.

TSlord_anju
post Oct 11 2012, 11:52 AM

Getting Started
145 posts

QUOTE(iamsovain @ Oct 11 2012, 11:43 AM)
i was reading about the discounts, how come there are 10% or 20%?
actually my EPF from my first employer.. last i check there's rm20k in my EPF in total (not sure which acct got how much)
if really got discount, i think i just settle 50% of the rm30k loan first.
you can only use the 2nd account to pay PTPTN, pls refer to my previous reply about this in this thread. my advice, if they allow penangguhan, dont pay using epf first cos you might need it for something else later on. but if you feel ok, go ahead. if you settle like 50%, your monthly installment also will be very less, about RM100 - 200.

TSlord_anju
post Oct 11 2012, 12:10 PM

Getting Started
145 posts

QUOTE(iamsovain @ Oct 11 2012, 12:02 PM)
but got discount or not?
the discount 20% is for those who make full settlement.

the 10% is for those who pay consistently for a period of one year starting oct 2012. the discount will be given only next year after looking at the payment record.

if you settle half, no discount.

TSlord_anju
post Oct 11 2012, 12:17 PM

Getting Started
145 posts

QUOTE(iamsovain @ Oct 11 2012, 12:13 PM)
sigh.. once again.. the benefits for being rich.. they are already rich enough to settle full still gip discounts.. doh.gif
many of us are sighing too..we are in the same boat.. smile.gif

keeting89
post Oct 11 2012, 12:20 PM

=>S@f3 Tr@d3r W1th0ut S@f3 Tr@d3r T@g<=
1,390 posts

QUOTE(EdisonChen80 @ Oct 11 2012, 09:20 AM)
QUESTION :

Borrowed money from PTPTN. Will the PTPTN send a notification letter requesting payback to the address? How long does it take to receive the letter?

P/S : As long as it doesn't rush to payback, what for need to blindly payback so fast. The money still can grow at other places.
Bila minta duit kat ptptn nak cepat cepat..
Bila bayar tak kesah pula... doh.gif
Variants
post Oct 11 2012, 12:24 PM

<3 Mill
503 posts

thanks dude, copied.
TSlord_anju
post Oct 11 2012, 12:27 PM

Getting Started
145 posts

QUOTE(keeting89 @ Oct 11 2012, 12:20 PM)
Bila minta duit kat ptptn nak cepat cepat..
Bila bayar tak kesah pula... doh.gif
rclxms.gif sorry, cant resist.

nelienuxe_sara
post Oct 11 2012, 12:30 PM

noob im ur father
2,543 posts

haha sape la bodoh kena blacklist pasal ptptn

2 Pages < 1 2
Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0145sec    0.28    5 queries    GZIP Disabled