Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> RC Flying Models V4, radio controlled aircrafts

views

SupermotoXL
post Sep 18 2022, 08:06 PM

Getting Started
204 posts

QUOTE(h4r8_kIlLeR @ Sep 17 2022, 10:28 PM)
I degil. People tell me start with high wing but I still buy warbird because that's what I like instead of ugly Cessna.

I lost it due to cg nose heavy... So sometimes during landing even tho elevator tail down still end up nose down.

I already put 10g tyre weight at the back... Maybe need additional 5grams

What I love about the 4 bladed fms prop is that if lose 1 blade... You can cut the other and turn it into a 2 bladed prop and still fly...
Last Thursday I lost my landing gears... Now waiting for spare part... I tried doing a roll at low level but lost control and crashed. Wew.

Looks like it'll be a while before I am confident enough to purchase something with retracts and flaps.
I like F4U Corsair too, i fly them a lot on weekends. The only thing i don't like is the landing gear retract always doesn't come come out. I have to shake and roll a bit to pull out the wheels. Here's my snaphots and videos of Corsair in action. They are quite fun to fly in windy beaches with some aerobatics. I haven't put any weight compensation but i used 3S 2200mah lipo up front. biggrin.gif

Photos:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF2ECXDUxP4

This post has been edited by SupermotoXL: Sep 18 2022, 08:11 PM
h4r8_kIlLeR
post Sep 18 2022, 08:28 PM

Getting Started
81 posts

QUOTE(SupermotoXL @ Sep 18 2022, 09:06 PM)
I like F4U Corsair too, i fly them a lot on weekends.  The only thing i don't like is the landing gear retract always doesn't come come out.  I have to shake and roll a bit to pull out the wheels.  Here's my snaphots and videos of Corsair in action.  They are quite fun to fly in windy beaches with some aerobatics.  I haven't put any weight compensation but i used 3S 2200mah lipo up front.  biggrin.gif

such a beatiful machine! have you seen the durafly bf109... you can actually drop the bomb. amazing!
SupermotoXL
post Sep 19 2022, 07:07 AM

Getting Started
204 posts

QUOTE(h4r8_kIlLeR @ Sep 18 2022, 08:28 PM)
such a beatiful machine! have you seen the durafly bf109... you can actually drop the bomb. amazing!
I only own 800mm FMS version of BF10. But my friend did own Durafly version of BF109, yes it does have drop mechanism, looks awesome!. Here's my FMS 800mm BF109 runs on 2s 1000mah lipo. No weight counter.

Photo:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0129sec    0.33    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th September 2022 - 03:52 AM