Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please provide proper description when you report a post. Report button abuse will earn you an automatic warn + suspension.

RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Hotels in Kemaman (Chukai), Terengganu, Looking for a nice, decent hotel to stay (Travel)

Akalems
post Sep 29 2012, 09:33 PM

Group: Junior Member

Hi All, I'm looking for a nice and decent hotel in Kemaman (Chukai) town only. Most of the hotels here are 'budget' hotels and hope that someone can recommend me one that is pleasant and decent. Planning to put up there for a day or two as need to send my son to INTAN which is nearby. Thanks for your help.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
coduosp
post Sep 29 2012, 09:37 PM

Casual

hard to find a good hotels over that side..
mayb u can opt to cherating
a lot of beach based resort over there
20-30 minutes to chukai
+Quote Post
nikki_5543
post Sep 29 2012, 09:42 PM

Getting Started

Awana Kijal Golf, Beach & Spa Resort.. not so far from kemaman
+Quote Post
Akalems
post Sep 29 2012, 10:41 PM

QUOTE(coduosp @ Sep 29 2012, 09:37 PM)
hard to find a good hotels over that side..
mayb u can opt to cherating
a lot of beach based resort over there
20-30 minutes to chukai
QUOTE(nikki_5543 @ Sep 29 2012, 09:42 PM)
Awana Kijal Golf, Beach & Spa Resort.. not so far from kemaman
Thanks and appreciate your respond. Actually, I just prefer to stay in Kemaman town and does not plan to stay for a vacation. Just to send him to Intan, which is just at the border of Pahang/Terengganu (across the river) and be back in KL after that. What I need and hope is someone who have stayed in the hotels in Kemaman and can give me a review on the budget hotels available there.
Had wanted to stay in Kuantan but someone told me it will be a long and rush drive up to Intan as need to report by 8am. Thks.

+Quote Post
stimix
post Sep 30 2012, 11:51 AM

Dunno
Group Icon
Travel & Living
Group: Moderator

Anyway, this is a TRAVEL forum and not really related to asking general question which you can gett better responses from Seious kopitiam probably.

There are few budget- chinaman style hotels in Kemaman such as hotel malaya< River Garden, Vista - all located on the same row fronting the pasar/Bus terminal and the famous stuffed crab restaurant also below those budget hotels
+Quote Post
Akalems
post Sep 30 2012, 01:36 PM

QUOTE(stimix @ Sep 30 2012, 11:51 AM)
Anyway, this is a TRAVEL forum and not really related to asking general question which you can gett better responses from Seious kopitiam probably.

There are few budget- chinaman style hotels in Kemaman such as hotel malaya< River Garden, Vista - all located on the same row fronting the pasar/Bus terminal and the famous stuffed crab restaurant also below those budget hotels
Oops, pardon me. Really very new to LYN and is still in the learning process. Thanks for your tips anyway.
That 'stuff crab restaurant' you mentioned, any particular name? Might want to drop in for makan since I will be there. Thanks again.

This post has been edited by Akalems: Oct 5 2012, 10:07 AM
+Quote Post
MiaFatinn
post Feb 21 2013, 08:37 AM

QUOTE(Akalems @ Sep 30 2012, 01:36 PM)
Oops, pardon me. Really very new to LYN and is still in the learning process. Thanks for your tips anyway.
That 'stuff crab restaurant' you mentioned, any particular name? Might want to drop in for makan since I will be there. Thanks again.
I am also looking for a place to stay in Cherating ~It's gonna be a short overnight trip to attend wedding in Kemaman next weekend. I've stayed in Holiday Villa, Cherating, it's nice, but I am looking for a comfortable 'not so expensive' hotel in Cherating need to cut cost for my holiday the following week tongue.gif .

Thank you.
+Quote Post
MiaFatinn
post Feb 21 2013, 03:36 PM

Apparently Holiday Villa is having a lower promotional rate ~so will just stay there.
+Quote Post
utusanmeridian
post Feb 21 2013, 03:47 PM

Getting Started

try search pok eng tin hotel. there are few other hotels nearby that area. lotsa offshore guys frequent it
+Quote Post
MiaFatinn
post Feb 22 2013, 09:56 AM

QUOTE(utusanmeridian @ Feb 21 2013, 03:47 PM)
try search pok eng tin hotel. there are few other hotels nearby that area. lotsa offshore guys frequent it
Thanks, I've settled for a hotel in Cherating
+Quote Post

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0471sec    1.83    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 09:52 AM