Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Possible SCAM : Iphone 5 Selling Thread., Found Similar Mobile Number

mercury
post Sep 24 2012, 04:47 PM

Getting Started
87 posts

Well, thanks for including me in the so call idiot list. I insisted on COD, and worst come to worst I loose my RM200 bucks. For those who PM me asking about the seller reputation, I replied you with sincere that please deal with COD as I dunno this seller either, but seems like all you guys decided to jump into it. doh.gif

This post has been edited by mercury: Sep 24 2012, 04:47 PM
mercury
post Sep 24 2012, 04:59 PM

Getting Started
87 posts

Well, for respect sake, only idiot understands idiots anyway. Eh not to start flame war, I should stop where we start. notworthy.gif

So its pretty sure that I'll loose my 200 bucks for this lesson hmm.gif

Hopefully those big shots can get some of their money back, its quite a big sum consider they made full payment for postage rclxub.gif
mercury
post Sep 24 2012, 06:43 PM

Getting Started
87 posts

Well, police report need to be done guys, I'm curious now, I'm thinking how many ppl in the list are genuine buyer, at least those few that PM me which I know. How come not many of us is reporting to this thread. If we could gather enough proof, we may try to get local state assemblyman to help on solving the dispute since its quite a sum of money. Anyway, just a suggestion, see how it goes wink.gif

This post has been edited by mercury: Sep 24 2012, 06:43 PM
mercury
post Sep 24 2012, 07:03 PM

Getting Started
87 posts

QUOTE(cracksys @ Sep 24 2012, 06:53 PM)
I pity state assemblyman. they have genuine job to do but always being bogged down by people who got themselves conned.

worst still, it's not even a clever con-job.

put up a sales thread and let the stupid eats the bait.
I'm curious why are you hating me so much, you are not happy with me or all ppl being conned. Seriously, if humiliation is the only thing you are keen on doing, just keep you damn mouth shut.

mercury
post Sep 24 2012, 07:18 PM

Getting Started
87 posts

QUOTE(Monosakai @ Sep 24 2012, 07:09 PM)
he's using his best brain part to show how good he is compare to others..ignore him.. there is no different between stupid and pretending genius...
or we all will be like him, which is we dont want..
Agreed, that make sense wink.gif

Anyway, I think we need someone compiling a list of people who were in the list actually did make payment to TS

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0180sec    0.32    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:08 PM