Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Journey of my DSC renovation, Reno & ID

views

dreyvii
post May 1 2014, 11:56 AM

Getting Started
79 posts

QUOTE(Chuahks2001 @ Apr 23 2014, 12:29 PM)
Yes, quite worry me too..  sad.gif Last few week a Sabahan walked around my area mid night, i think he did 'survey'. my neighbor saw and asked the police come after him. Good neighborhood is important.  rclxms.gif
Sorry, can't help but comment on this. How did you know that it was a "Sabahan"? And how did you know he was "surveying"? I don't think it's fair to point out at Sabahans or any race for that matter. You might not mean it that way, but I most certainly read it that way. Please understand that I am from the peninsular, currently living in Sabah, and I personally find the Sabahans to be very nice people. There may be some petty thieves, but that happens in all races, so please stop implying that Sabahans are up to no good.

On a side note, thank God your neighbourhood is safe and you have friendly neighbours. They are hard to come by these days. Some might notice something wrong, but choose not to act upon their instincts because it is so troublesome. Kudos to ur neighbour! thumbup.gif
dreyvii
post May 2 2014, 01:54 AM

Getting Started
79 posts

QUOTE(supersound @ May 1 2014, 01:50 PM)
True Malaysian I'm sure is nice, but then what about fake Malaysians?
Don't forget about project M last time. Where lots of fake Malaysians are "born".
Then they're not Sabahans!
dreyvii
post May 2 2014, 08:49 AM

Getting Started
79 posts

QUOTE(supersound @ May 2 2014, 02:01 AM)
Chinese, Indian, Malay, Sarawakians, Sabahans are all Malaysians. Why do we need to separate it?
As long as we are born in Malaysia, getting real ICs, then we all are Malaysians.
That's why I hate BN's government, is not a certain race that spread racist remarks, is how they tilt the education system that makes us wants to differentiate a race to another.
I still remember during 60's, all can sit together in the coffee shop and drink. But now? I can't see such situation anymore.
Exactly, Malaysians. So why unfairly associate the thugs with Sabahans? You should spend some time in Sabah. Then u will see for yourself what malaysia is like in the 60s. Living with respect for each other's culture.
dreyvii
post May 2 2014, 11:48 PM

Getting Started
79 posts

QUOTE(a.n.d.y @ May 2 2014, 11:11 AM)
I personally thinks that unity is the most beautiful thing that I wish to see in the near future.
No more dividing races...it is only ethnics..solely different in language alone. We are all Malaysians.
I also believe that there alot of us has slight racism in us that was induced by older generations (which where induced by the gov).
We are always shown the ugly side of each ethnics through newspaper n medias.
We, the younger generations should now learn to understand that crooks are not simply in some certain ethnics.
Some "races" are just not given the privileged or have the correct environment to lead them to go the right path.
Just my 2 sens.
rclxms.gif thumbup.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0209sec    0.33    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:21 AM