lewks
post Sep 20 2012, 02:36 AM, updated 8y ago

13 posts

Forumer you are complaining against: deejay_four

Item being sold/bought: Canon EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Kit Lens

Original thread link: http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=2514691&hl=

Date of transaction: 19/9/2012

Details of the complaint :
trader topic mislead. item is LIKE NEW and not BRAND NEW . brought back home and noticed the chrome ring under wording IMAGE STABILIZER was no longer there(entirely peeled off). lens r working fine. i admit this is my careless during check up upon COD(i already dealt with few LYN traders here without complain. n since this is BRAND NEW, i dun bother CSI checking it) but when i complained it to seller, he just said that i should check properly n not to blame others. i just not happy when someone intend to MISLEAD other party. anyway, i learnt my lesson today.

This post has been edited by lewks: Sep 20 2012, 10:34 AM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
sioe
post Sep 20 2012, 03:57 AM

~Brainnnnnnnnzzz~
619 posts

U should pursue this matter. Stating Brand New and Like New is worlds apart. Price wise too.

Do inform the seller of ur Dispute Thread n let him explain his opinion on it. Wether u check it thoroughly is irrespective.
lewks
post Sep 20 2012, 10:01 AM

13 posts

Sioe, i bought the item for RM1300 n add on RM50 for the used 72mm filter n hood as he offered.
when i discovered this chrome ring matter n SMS him, he dun bother reply.
then i PM at LYN ask him:

john, u put it as BRAND NEW but the item turned out to be USED instead. please explain. otherwise i'll ask my bukit aman friend to give u a ring soon.

after that, he made such statement:

FIRST OF ALL, DID U CHECK AND ACCEPT THE CONDITION B4 U BUY, SURE U AGREED ONLY U PAY RIGHT. ABOUT THE PEEL OF ON THE CHROME RING IS IT U SCRATCH YOURSELF, I HAVE NO IDEA. PLZ DONT BLAME ANYONE WHEN U DEALING ONLINE, U SHOULD CHECK PROPERLY WHEN U COD. AND LASTLY PLZ DO NOT THREATEN ME USING THE NAME BK. AMAN. U CAN PROCEED TO MAKE REPORT POLICE IF U NEED SO. THANKS.

well, he already explained himself that way n i just want to let LYN ppl know got such trader around. life goes on n learnt my lesson.
Apis_LuaLua
post Sep 20 2012, 11:07 AM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,461 posts

Pic added for future reference and his nick with all dupes will be in the minorlist for sure.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Apis_LuaLua
post Sep 20 2012, 11:17 AM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,461 posts

DETAILS ADDED

deejay_four | peiksan | aslee1969
H/P NO : 0182343163
LINK

lewks
post Sep 20 2012, 12:25 PM

13 posts

thanks Apis_LuaLua. smile.gif
darylding2000
post Oct 17 2012, 09:17 AM

25 posts

i jus hold back after reading this. thought of getting tis BRAND NEW

http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopi...&#entry55387284
partycoke
post Oct 17 2012, 09:27 AM

Getting Started
158 posts

oh like that oso can ar...

then hold back from me too...

thanks for the info...

deejay_four
post Oct 17 2012, 10:06 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(partycoke @ Oct 17 2012, 10:27 AM)
oh like that oso can ar...

then hold back from me too...

thanks for the info...
Dont dirty my ads here. do not always listen to one side complaint.
Let me explain wat was going actually. the canon 18-200mm was a kit lens from canon 60d. i told the buyer the lens have been open for sale for few months and yet no buyer, thats why i reduce my price to rm1300. ( normal price rm1799 price consider very cheap for new price ) he agreed then we meet up he check the condition and agreed with my condition he make payment. i dont see any major scratches on the lens that he put up the pic. if there is a minor scratches it may due to handling coz it is a kit lens without box and have been keep for few months. please check the condition carefully before u buy anything even u buy from shop they will not allow for change if there was scratches when sold.

Secondly the buyer threatern me that he will ask his friend from BUKIT AMAN to warning me, i think this was a GANGSTER behaviour. I dont like to deal and refund to this kind of buyer. otherwise i will refund.

thank you.

Do u have any question about this issued can direct me at 018 234 3163.

Added on October 17, 2012, 10:09 am
QUOTE(lewks @ Sep 20 2012, 11:01 AM)
Sioe, i bought the item for RM1300 n add on RM50 for the used 72mm filter n hood as he offered.

john, u put it as BRAND NEW but the item turned out to be USED instead. please explain. otherwise i'll ask my bukit aman friend to give u a ring soon.

FIRST OF ALL, DID U CHECK AND ACCEPT THE CONDITION B4 U BUY, SURE U AGREED ONLY U PAY RIGHT. ABOUT THE PEEL OF ON THE CHROME RING IS IT U SCRATCH YOURSELF, I HAVE NO IDEA. PLZ DONT BLAME ANYONE WHEN U DEALING ONLINE, U SHOULD CHECK PROPERLY WHEN U COD. AND LASTLY PLZ DO NOT THREATEN ME USING THE NAME BK. AMAN. U CAN PROCEED TO MAKE REPORT POLICE IF U NEED SO. THANKS.

well, he already explained himself that way n i just want to let LYN ppl know got such trader around. life goes on n learnt my lesson.
u are really GANGSter attitude. plz do not influense other buyer.

Added on October 17, 2012, 10:15 am
QUOTE(lewks @ Sep 20 2012, 11:01 AM)

Well, i already explained to him that way n he still want to threaten me, I just want to let LYN ppl know got such buyer around. do not sell things to this buyer and u will get trouble.

This post has been edited by deejay_four: Oct 17 2012, 10:15 AM
smsseah5
post Oct 17 2012, 02:05 PM

Getting Started
117 posts

Lol.... Misleading people still... shocking.gif
The screenshot so obvious la ..
lewks
post Oct 17 2012, 03:04 PM

13 posts

seriously i'm lazy to waste time explain myself to deejay_four. he already gave me a very "good" explanation over the PM.
and i made myself clear over here. i took this as a "lesson" to becareful when COD next time. especially BRAND NEW ITEMS and i don't need refund n never ASK for so far.

deejay_four:
please use the word GANGSTER attitude appropriate ler. i didn't say that i'm going ask some thug to beat u up n so on. and u still able to commenting here. u just explaining yourself too much.
please la... i'm not a 5 years old kid ok? the whole chrome ring sticker attached can just MIA like that? u must be joking

forum ppl:
u may say/comment whatever u like towards me. this is ur freedom of speech.
i just want ppl to aware there's such COD issue happened.

here's the screenshot which i didn't upload previously. i hope this would be a good proof to the ppl who doubt my case. peace!

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
cckthechun
post Oct 17 2012, 04:36 PM

Casual
386 posts

QUOTE(lewks @ Oct 17 2012, 03:04 PM)
seriously i'm lazy to waste time explain myself to deejay_four. he already gave me a very "good" explanation over the PM.
and i made myself clear over here. i took this as a "lesson" to becareful when COD next time. especially BRAND NEW ITEMS and i don't need refund n never ASK for so far.

deejay_four:
please use the word GANGSTER attitude appropriate ler. i didn't say that i'm going ask some thug to beat u up n so on. and u still able to commenting here. u just explaining yourself too much.
please la... i'm not a 5 years old kid ok? the whole chrome ring sticker attached can just MIA like that? u must be joking

forum ppl:
u may say/comment whatever u like towards me. this is ur freedom of speech.
i just want ppl to aware there's such COD issue happened.

here's the screenshot which i didn't upload previously. i hope this would be a good proof to the ppl who doubt my case. peace!
It would be better for TS to make the first enquiry without the "otherwise ill ask my bukit aman friend to give you a ring soon." statement. It sounded threatening to me as well.

Cloudx
post Oct 17 2012, 05:47 PM

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
1,491 posts

QUOTE(cckthechun @ Oct 17 2012, 04:36 PM)
It would be better for TS to make the first enquiry without the "otherwise ill ask my bukit aman friend to give you a ring soon." statement. It sounded threatening to me as well.
Correct.
And it's COD you should know ur stuff before u agree to take it. Not realize it when u bring it back home.
Mackiddo
post Oct 17 2012, 07:13 PM

† St. David †
5,750 posts

QUOTE(darylding2000 @ Oct 17 2012, 09:17 AM)
i jus hold back after reading this. thought of getting tis BRAND NEW

http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopi...&#entry55387284
i believed some stuff can be BRAND NEW but item starts deteriorating after keeping for a few months. so best is check kaw kaw on the spot.
apex_ikan
post Oct 17 2012, 09:58 PM

Getting Started
188 posts

which part of GANGSTER in this case? report to police also GANGSTER act?

so police are GANGSTER? doh.gif
lewks
post Oct 17 2012, 11:35 PM

13 posts

cckthechun:
i already sms him n he is not bother to reply at first, u can see it from my phone screenshot conversation. i ASKED very politely n DID NOT THREATEN him.
i waited more than 5 hours b4 i sent out the LYN PM to him. assumed he is very very busy. a simple sms like "I'll get back you later regarding this issue later" will be fine. i think that sentence only consume his 1minute to reply my sms. n why would he feel THREATENING after seeing 2nd PM i post to him? seeking help from enforcer also wrong? whom should i seek? the triad tai kos, yakuza or mafia? biggrin.gif

CloudX:
i already admitted my carelessness during the COD part. like i said, since it's written BRAND NEW at the THREAD. i really dun bother CSI checking it. everything looks good n u can't tell the difference. even himself didn't notice the CHROME RING part missing from his previous QUOTE. still saying that i scratch it n so on. come on la, if a responsible trader. would he said such thing ah? also for what reason a same trader created 3 different account over LYN here, moderator found it out.

apex_ikan:
no doubt some ppl have their "negative" view towards some of the enforcers. there always BAD n GOOD guys. not all BAD. maybe my lousy english cannot let some ppl understand what's the issue i wanted to HIGHLIGHT here. my bad after all.

Ppl, I just try to address the DISHONESTY issue only. regarding the so called THREATENING issue. even i say: "please explain OTHERWISE i will go report to police." of course some ppl will still feel THREATENING(some ppl probably overlook the OTHERWISE word). anyhow, deejay_four already gave his so called explanation. n to me it's END OF STORY. all written at the MOST BOTTOM LAST POST from ME in this screenshot(red arrow pointing). Lastly, i didn't go and SABO or create havoc towards his thread and i posted this at the proper section after received advice from a friend in LYN here.

It's up to the buyer whether still want to COD with him.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
x.z
post Oct 19 2012, 04:27 AM

VIP Club™
786 posts

Threatening? LOL. If you didn't do anything wrong, whats there to feel threatened about? brows.gif
d4rkholeang3l
post Oct 28 2012, 08:28 AM

Regular
1,371 posts

Almost deal with him. He was selling a D90 body. I asked him if he wants to trade with 3 brand new lenses I am selling, he say ok. And asked me to top up extra money upon cod at tesco cheras.

I brought my lenses all the way from Melaka to Selangor (student) and when I reach here, he said dun wan trade. he should notify earlier.

The last message between both of us is on 10:57pm and I started journey back to selangor on 5am. If he has any courtesy, he should at least drop me a PM say he not interested.

waste my time and effort. certainly in my blacklist for sure.

to others, do not deal with him! u wont know what you are getting
aiishiteru
post Oct 28 2012, 02:59 PM

Getting Started
90 posts

TS should just post this thread link to all his topics so that everyone is aware of his tricks..

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0462sec    2.52    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 11th December 2019 - 03:52 PM