Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Cara menjadi Bos Wanita yang baik

views

Flaming_lion
post Sep 19 2012, 11:40 AM

An Innocent Lion
649 posts

QUOTE(ray123 @ Sep 19 2012, 11:30 AM)
    'Relax' and stay calm in all situations whether normal or tense.

Hold frequent discussions with subordinates especially male employees.

Do not show ego and power in front of subordinates especially while giving instructions.

Do not be too stern and fierce.

Appeasing your subordinates.

Create calm and cheerful situation while giving instructions to subordinates.

Give power to subordinates in performing their duties.

Do not over-control subordinates to the point of irritating them.
Relax and calm: Seriously? Women are anti-relax and calm.

Do not show ego: Women always love to think they have no ego, and only men have ego. With such mentality, how can they become leaders? In fact, women don't realize that they have bigger egos than men.

Frequent discussions with subordinates, especially male employees: They do this too much, and they behave as though men can't handle female bosses.

Do not be stern and fierce: They can't. They are always insecure with other female employees even though they appear to be so nice-nice with them, but always behave as though all male employees are all planning to rape her.

Appeasing your subordinates: This one, Malaysian management problem. Most Malaysian bosses don't like to address the issues, they just want to avoid the issues, therefore, tell the employees to suck it.

Calm and cheerful: Not Malaysian culture, unless you are in marketing or sales department. Malaysian bosses generally do not like calm and cheerful environment, they prefer rigid, boring and workhorse style because its the only way they know how to achieve their KPIs.

Power to subordinates: Again, this is anti-Malaysian management culture. Decisions come from the boss, but expect employees to execute, without taking in any feedback from the employees. If decision work, confirm boss hebat. If decision fail, employee bodoh!

Do not over-control subordinates: It is normal for all woman to interfere in everything. Women generally love to micro-manage, plus, many guys too have this tendencies, but they just seem like the bapok and bodoh types.

This post has been edited by Flaming_lion: Sep 19 2012, 11:42 AM
Flaming_lion
post Sep 19 2012, 11:46 AM

An Innocent Lion
649 posts

QUOTE(akidos @ Sep 19 2012, 11:43 AM)
I had a female manager - I quited the company.

Moral of the story, NO WAY I CAN WORK FOR A FEMALE BOSS/MANAGERS/ETC ..

No way anyone can work for a female boss / managers unless u she is not directly above you and going around commanding you. If you do , get ready for the company to go down.
Funny thing is that, even women can't tahan female bosses. lol...

Staff turnover at my present department is high. doh.gif

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0129sec    0.28    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:16 AM