Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Travelling with baby, What to prepare and look out for?

views

cherylburning
post Sep 20 2012, 12:28 AM

14 posts

do not worry bout travelling with babies, basically, travelling is tiring but baby will adapt....
in my own experience, i travelled within malaysia with both of my babies when they are quite young....
my 1st premature baby 1st travelled once she has gone stable (out of surgeries and no major sickness)...
my second healthy baby travelled on her 2nd mth to my grandmas then to my mom's place...
all those are pretty far, singapore, ipoh, johor, genting and so on...
oh i even heard that western ppl travel overseas with newborn babies! of course they do cry in the plane due to the preasure since they are still a little young but there is a trick to keep them quiet thou...let me know if you need the tricks.. smile.gif
i've tried all lol...

Added on September 20, 2012, 12:34 amoh and one thing...since you're travelling to cameron, make sure you drive slowly and make lot's of stop on the way up... take your time, you don't want to stress the baby...same thing when you come down...also make sure you have everything the baby need, from clothing to food to medication, ointment and cream for cuts, mossy bites and bruise... i'm a bit kiasu but my child get to enjoy when we travel so that's what matters smile.gif

This post has been edited by cherylburning: Sep 20 2012, 12:34 AM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0122sec    0.27    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:32 PM