Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> VERDE @ ARA DAMANSARA [OWNERS' THREAD], Low density Residences in LRT hotspot Investment

views

mtee7
post Oct 27 2012, 12:39 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

Not sure if they are using the same contractor or intending the same type of finish and workmanship...if they are, A BIG NO NO.

Went to Atmosfera recently to view the condo as my friend was interested to buy..the condition of this newly handed over condo was BAD.

The floor and lobby entrance was messy and looked like it is still under construction. Dust and mud everywhere and the lifts all looked like it is not properly protected (they should have 1-2 dedicated lifts for renovation and defect works and leave the rest for the residence). All these makes the Atmosfera looks like a low cost condominium. I understand that it is still very new and maybe there are still some work being down but looking at the level of "protection" they are using even after handover, I wonder how the quality or QC was like during construction. I've been to construction sites where the project is still on-going and it looks better and it is not as unprotected as Atmosfera.

Inside the units, the workmanship was quite bad. Walls and plastering was uneven, doors frames and other materials were either dented or not in good finish, paint job was also quite badly done. Don't know how well the developer responds to the defects..

However, all the above was enough to put my friend off for the condo by villamas. Actually, he really wanted to buy Zefer but used Atmosfera to check the quality the developer is offering. So, if its the same attitude adopted by this developer, i would say a big no to this project. They call the Atmosfera and Zefer a high end condo...they obviously haven't been to 1 before.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0115sec    0.16    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:24 PM