Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

what are the price for cesearean section, in tropicana medical centre , PJ

views

TSapmahira
post Sep 2 2012, 08:07 PM, updated 12y ago

36 posts

hello, does anyone has experience giving birth in tropicana medical centre? can u pls share your experience and the cost price for elective cesearean and normal delivery charges . also could u share with me who is your O&G? all experiences share here is much appreciated. im 31 weeks and planning to deliver in tropicana medical centre PJ. this would be my 3rd baby and for sure another cesearean cry.gif

first c-sect i had in Leceister UK, second in naluri medical centre wangsa maju, 3rd operation to remove my cyst in Pantai bangsar and this will be my 4th experience to undergo surgery huhuhu

thanks to all smile.gif
Berrylicious
post Sep 7 2012, 05:54 PM

44 posts

QUOTE(apmahira @ Sep 2 2012, 08:07 PM)
hello, does anyone has experience giving birth in tropicana medical centre? can u pls share your experience and the cost price for elective cesearean and normal delivery charges . also could u share with me who is your O&G? all experiences share here is much appreciated. im 31 weeks and planning to deliver in tropicana medical centre PJ. this would be my 3rd baby and for sure another cesearean  cry.gif

first c-sect i had in Leceister UK, second in naluri medical centre wangsa maju, 3rd operation to remove my cyst in Pantai bangsar and this will be my 4th experience to undergo surgery huhuhu

thanks to all  smile.gif
Hi there,

R u seeing any gynae in Tropicana Medical Centre?
SUSUpCar
post Sep 7 2012, 06:34 PM

Regular
1,612 posts

prepare 10k can liao
TSapmahira
post Sep 7 2012, 09:34 PM

36 posts

upcar : do u have exprience giving birth in tropicana? im asking anyone who has experienced delivering in tropicana. thank you.

p/s : how would u know 10k would be enough?
SandyWang
post Sep 10 2012, 11:17 AM

5 posts

yea anyone have experience giving birth at there ? please share and really appreciate it. ( especially the pricing for everything~ )
qjamiep
post Sep 11 2012, 06:27 AM

1 posts

QUOTE(SandyWang @ Sep 10 2012, 11:17 AM)
yea anyone have experience giving birth at there ? please share and really appreciate it. ( especially the pricing for everything~ )
my sister gave birth to a premature 32weeks with dr.menon in may 2010 charges for baby and mother is about rm17k due to baby nicu 8days
i gave birth to a premature 35weeks with dr.menon in november 2011 charges for baby and mother is rm24k due to switch management as taken over by berjaya group

found out later can write in for a discount, make sure u don't settle the bill 1st

hope it helps

10k is not enough if there's complication. can alwayz ask ur gynae for an estimate
SandyWang
post Sep 12 2012, 04:01 PM

5 posts

QUOTE(qjamiep @ Sep 11 2012, 06:27 AM)
my sister gave birth to a premature 32weeks with dr.menon in may 2010 charges for baby and mother is about rm17k due to baby nicu 8days
i gave birth to a premature 35weeks with dr.menon in november 2011 charges for baby and mother is rm24k due to switch management as taken over by berjaya group

found out later can write in for a discount, make sure u don't settle the bill 1st

hope it helps

10k is not enough if there's complication. can alwayz ask ur gynae for an estimate
Thanks alot! probably standby 25k is enough i guess? well didnt know bout getting discount! thanks for the useful info!
sovietmah
post Sep 13 2012, 02:59 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,241 posts

my wife, 5K c-sec at QHC medical centre.
1K misc fees.
total is 6K.
TSapmahira
post Sep 26 2012, 12:16 PM

36 posts

by the way where is QHC medical centre?

recently i saw a threat wrote by a mom who just gave birth to a baby in Tropicana Medical Centre in July 2012 and she stated that she only paid RM7k ++ for c-section with executive single room.. i hope she didint miss wrote it..

i asked my gynae and she told me that if its an elective c-section than it should cost too much..roughly between the range of RM8-9K without complications. unline if u have tried natural birth, with forcept, epidural then switch to c-section..the it can cost up to RM15k.

rclxub.gif
amirulshahrom
post Jul 27 2015, 11:47 AM

45 posts

My wife just gave birth recently on 29 June 2015 via scheduled c-section. Total cost is around RM9550 for 3 days and 2 nights, single executive room, Tropicana Medical Centre.

They require 4k of deposit upon admission and pay the rest after discharge.

On the other note, my daughter admitted with jaundice and went for phototherapy session for 1 night, that 1 night alone cost RM1050.

To sums up everything, i am satisfied with the service, the nurses are very nice and the accommodation is comfortable. Hope this will help you guys to decide on which hospitals to go. Thank you.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0146sec    0.85    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 02:09 PM