Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Unifi Celcom Online Customer Service (Unifi), Issue with login only on Unifi

views

TSfoongchinboon
post Aug 31 2012, 10:11 PM, updated 12y ago

Casual
393 posts

Hello all,

I do encounter a very special problem during login my Celcom Online Customer Service account.

My house which using Unifi do have problem when or after just login to Celcom OCS account. It allow me to login at the 1st page then it cant proceed to surf further(meaning i cant click any others section anymore) and log me out automatically to the page asking me to login again. my house do have 3 PC which also the same issue.
Then i try to use my iphone with 3G connection to login and it successfully login and let surf around inside my Celcom OCS account. then i try use my iphone tethering to my PC and it allow me to surf in my Celcom OCS account.
this problem come back after i switch back my PC to Unifi connection.

So anyone do observed this problem on their home Unifi connection which can properly login to Celcom OCS? very interesting rclxub.gif rclxub.gif rclxub.gif

This post has been edited by foongchinboon: Aug 31 2012, 10:23 PM
WebWalker
post Aug 31 2012, 10:25 PM

Computer Geek
All Stars
12,851 posts

Maybe Celcom don't allow you to access their OCS via different Internet provider such as Unifi.

You should contact Celcom to clarify it.
buyoq
post Aug 31 2012, 10:44 PM

hat ni sebulan...........
1,303 posts

can you try to ping their hostname ?

TSfoongchinboon
post Aug 31 2012, 10:47 PM

Casual
393 posts

QUOTE(buyoq @ Aug 31 2012, 10:44 PM)
can you try to ping their hostname ?
Sorry bro, i'm not a very technical IT person.
can you teach me how to ping their host? biggrin.gif
Xploit Machine
post Aug 31 2012, 10:49 PM

孤独な旅行者
6,827 posts

QUOTE(foongchinboon @ Aug 31 2012, 10:11 PM)
Hello all,

I do encounter a very special problem during login my Celcom Online Customer Service account.

My house which using Unifi do have problem when or after just login to Celcom OCS account. It allow me to login at the 1st page then it cant proceed to surf further(meaning i cant click any others section anymore) and log me out automatically to the page asking me to login again. my house do have 3 PC which also the same issue.
Then i try to use my iphone with 3G connection to login and it successfully login and let surf around inside my Celcom OCS account. then i try use my iphone tethering to my PC and it allow me to surf in my Celcom OCS account.
this problem come back after i switch back my PC to Unifi connection.

So anyone do observed this problem on their home Unifi connection which can properly login to Celcom OCS? very interesting  rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif
sometimes their OCS will face slow connection, wat browser ure into? try using different browser .. Unifi and Streamyx is not a problem smile.gif
TSfoongchinboon
post Aug 31 2012, 10:54 PM

Casual
393 posts

QUOTE(Xploit Machine @ Aug 31 2012, 10:49 PM)
sometimes their OCS will face slow connection, wat browser ure into? try using different browser .. Unifi and Streamyx is not a problem smile.gif
Yup, i had tried Chrome,IE,Safari in my Macbook....same issue.
Only solve when i using my iphone 3G.
yes, at first i never it is Unifi problem(seem doesn't make sense), but it seem like it is..... all the while there is no issue. just encounter it last 2 week sad.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0123sec    0.78    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:02 PM