Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

<closed>, <closed>

views

teh.halia903
post Sep 6 2012, 03:03 AM

33 posts

QUOTE(Vagrante @ Sep 4 2012, 10:18 AM)
Got my S5 Yesterday, order from dpower, a nice and honest ppl. Actually a sweet suprise for this hand phone, screen is good. more like Sony xperia S screen. not too "amoled" color, but darker than one x Screen. 13mp Camera is very good too, just snap a few photo with it, was very please with it myself. the voice caturing photo sometimes is hard to capture what i said though. the best thing of it is rooted!! so i dont' really need to do all the dirty work , get it updated to 1.47 firmware which is the lastest using OTA, and with OTA rootkeeper. Root is maintain. antutu around 6.8k which is usual for a S4. so today will try to test the battery life, although is given 2 batteries, i just dont' use to carry one more battery around. Been using this morning. sometimes it's get warm, but bearable compare to One X. oh, and SMS and 3g have no pro at all. dont' need to use another phone to register the sim like VR2.
nice phone there, congratz! pls write another review and share with us bro.. can tell us hows the battery life, call quality and mayb a few photos. thumbup.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0153sec    0.46    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 04:32 PM