Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

SPM Sejarah 2013

views

TSDavidWKW
post Aug 27 2012, 09:13 PM, updated 12y ago

Love.Joy.Peace
940 posts

I was like "Fuiyoh! Luckily I am no longer a SPM candidate!" when I saw the news on SPM Sejarah 2013. As all of us might have known, SPM candidates have to pass Sejarah in order to get SPM certificate. But that's not the only bad news.... There will be 3 Papers for Sejarah from 2013 onwards. doh.gif
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

A task? What would it be? And... 3 hours... Maybe some patriotic arts and crafts like seni? LolXD What do you think? rclxub.gif

So, what do you think about the new implementation. A good or a bad news? I do think that most of us will see it as a bad news but who knows, the third paper might be a really easy paper that help students to score smile.gif

Good luck tho all the SPM candidates^^ (It's a genuine wish, I do not mean to be sarcastic ><)

This post has been edited by DavidWKW: Aug 27 2012, 09:14 PM
TSDavidWKW
post Aug 27 2012, 10:23 PM

Love.Joy.Peace
940 posts

QUOTE(kai3393 @ Aug 27 2012, 09:44 PM)
Actually history third paper is "open book exam", it mean that u can bring in ur books to use during ur exam.This paper is 3 hours and accumulated 20% marks for history subject.But sometimes the question maybe out of the syllabus,u may require to "think out of the box".The information that i have written down above is according to what i read from the newspaper today.Correct me i am wrong about it.
Wau o.O Is this the first open book exam for SPM? Out of the box... Although it may sound difficult for the candidate, it might be a big leap for Malaysia's education system. rclxms.gif Hopefully, what they meant by "out of the box" is really something that adds quality to our education system ^^
TSDavidWKW
post Aug 28 2012, 11:33 PM

Love.Joy.Peace
940 posts

QUOTE(maximR @ Aug 28 2012, 03:27 PM)
It sounds easy , open book test but it really isn't . There's so much to do in such limited time . We'll be having our first Paper 3 Exam for our Form 4 end of year exam . Let's see how it goes .
Good luck and do tell us your experience with it after the exam ^^

This post has been edited by DavidWKW: Aug 28 2012, 11:34 PM
TSDavidWKW
post Aug 30 2012, 09:46 PM

Love.Joy.Peace
940 posts

QUOTE(Sky.Live @ Aug 30 2012, 01:58 PM)
i disagree with the timing tho.. I prefer shorter exam time. Max 2 hours, it's either you know and you score, or you fail if you hessitate. 90% of my Universities exams are within 2hours
I thought you can always leave when you completed your exam paper (of course, within a certain time frame). smile.gif So if you feel like leaving the exam hall after completed your paper, feel free to do so. HahaXD

However, I think there are reasons that why they want to set it as 3 hours. And it only costs you 3 hours of your whole life lolXd Who knows the 3 hours can make a difference between getting an A+ or A-?

This post has been edited by DavidWKW: Aug 30 2012, 09:47 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0162sec    0.20    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:37 AM