G-Shock Watches, Information Sharing

views

Joelles
post Jul 31 2020, 02:51 AM

@Call me Uncle@
1,355 posts

QUOTE(aplio500 @ Jul 1 2020, 01:42 PM)
Hi guys.
Is the strap size (lug width) for GBX100 same with square gshock?
Wonder if can swap with the combi bracelet...
cannot find information regarding this..
It fits DW56 0r DW69 series straps, some already start swapping the strap as they found the original buckle kinda cheapskate with plastic.
Joelles
post Aug 14 2020, 05:53 PM

@Call me Uncle@
1,355 posts

QUOTE(blu3hamm3r @ Aug 11 2020, 01:22 PM)
Anyone here buy G-Shock with Alibaba Fashion Live Mall in fb before? Are they selling genuine gshock? I am aiming the mudmaster british green which they sell at RM1599 ONLY!!!
They are selling genuine G-Shock for sure, only problem is every live will full of 1-4k or viewers and you can't even get lock the watch that easily. I suspect some fraud also as they have promised some reseller to add their name into it during the watch price locking. I have tried once locking below 10 person which the watch have 30 unit stock and can't get it, a lot of names appeared in their lock winning result are mostly their top fans. When I try to recheck their live recorded video, they deleted that video for that day.
Joelles
post Aug 16 2020, 08:54 PM

@Call me Uncle@
1,355 posts

QUOTE(am3 @ Aug 15 2020, 10:19 PM)
What is reasonable price for gbx 100?
G Factory is selling at RM759 for all 3 colours. If you can get cheaper than its reasonable.
Joelles
post Aug 19 2020, 08:53 AM

@Call me Uncle@
1,355 posts

QUOTE(blu3hamm3r @ Aug 17 2020, 01:26 PM)
Ya. I suspect they have many gunner too. Last9 they put MRG Bruce lee for auction start from 0 but i just put my bid 800, suddenly 1 ppl bid 20k. From zero shoot up to RM20k just in 5 second, then ppl keep comment bla bla bla n no one bidding any more, but they keep pinned 25k....30k....then very fast they count down 10 second and suddenly pop up pinned 31k winner. I check back the comment, there is no one bidding 30k and 31k also. They simply pinned a name n say the bidder leading the bid but comment didnt show out. They said show in computer screen but handphone screen didnt show. Very obvious they acting themself. Shame on them. Put up for "puppet show" only.  blush.gif
Don't waste time on that live, I just bought from more genuine live seller that which really you can lock the price and fair price.
Joelles
post Aug 19 2020, 07:41 PM

@Call me Uncle@
1,355 posts

user posted image

Modded mine since the Bezel and Band lamination are started to peel off. Never get a glossy band anymore
Joelles
post Sep 5 2020, 07:05 PM

@Call me Uncle@
1,355 posts

QUOTE(tsg_7 @ Aug 29 2020, 11:28 PM)
Guys, anyone bought watch from jam maymay in jln raja laut, kl? Are they selling genuine gshock?
They are respective watch seller for years, of course they are selling genuine product.
Joelles
post Oct 30 2020, 11:16 AM

@Call me Uncle@
1,355 posts

QUOTE(bartbarb @ Oct 7 2020, 01:43 PM)
Hi, is there any online store that sell genuine g-shock?
I'm looking for tough solar function with price below 1k.
Lazada or Shopee and FacebookLive or Marketplace. Usually the Tough Solar that without the steel bracelet are priced below 1k and some models may even below RM500, I had a few of them through the Facebook live and Facebook Marketplace.
Joelles
post Nov 2 2020, 01:33 PM

@Call me Uncle@
1,355 posts

QUOTE(DiRecToRofSaTaN @ Nov 1 2020, 10:26 AM)
Still havent done any transactions vie Facebook  ....  too many scammers nowdays especially with  facebook site
I only deal with those reputable live seller for online transaction but for Marketplace I only deal in COD. Agree there's too many scammers and also fake G-shocks in the Facebook marketplace, that's why I prefer COD within KL area.

This post has been edited by Joelles: Dec 5 2020, 10:13 PM
Joelles
post Nov 2 2020, 03:49 PM

@Call me Uncle@
1,355 posts

QUOTE(Mikeshashimi @ Nov 2 2020, 02:02 PM)
There's loads of fake Casios out there, how do you determine which is legit and which isnt?

Also assuming if you buy 2nd hand
So far, fakes can easily being detected base on its built quality, colours, material, engraving on the backcase, shape of the screws..etc. Basically I won't be worrying when buying from a Live G-Shocks seller which have hundreds or thousands of viewer, they won't sell fakes to destroy their business reputation.

If you're dealing with COD, of course you can actually check all these before paying but if you're buying online with strangers then you have to cross your fingers then.
Joelles
post Nov 5 2020, 05:42 PM

@Call me Uncle@
1,355 posts

QUOTE(lat @ Nov 2 2020, 09:51 PM)
Bro, can u recommend seller offer bargain price?

Joined Auction gshock group, sometimes i can’t understand, for example, market price for basic black color dw9052 is 200 (shopee), but they will bid until 300++.
No prob, just pm me and I will share to you. I am not a seller
so not trying to promote any seller here, just want to share some good stuff with price that you won't going to believe. End of the day, don't blame me after you bought more watches... tongue.gif

I Joined the Auction group before but I left the group, it was due to unfairness of the auction bid and after I understand how their gameplay.

QUOTE(Mikeshashimi @ Nov 3 2020, 08:44 AM)
Fair enough.

Actually considering the Duro and GA2100 (Oreo)  icon_idea.gif
You can find these in some Facebook live with nice price if you're lucky.

Joelles
post Nov 8 2020, 01:15 PM

@Call me Uncle@
1,355 posts

QUOTE(RyuGW90 @ Nov 7 2020, 07:29 PM)
Hi, is this watch for ladies or unisex?
How much should I expect it if oem from Thailand or China?

Gmas140-2A

[attachmentid=10671269]
Basically it's a mens watch but who cares nowadays, it's more like a fashion trend where ladies wears big watches on their wrist. My wife wore my Squares (5600/5610) even the king and she is just small built size, her friends like it very much on her wrist.

I don't get what you mean by OEM but I saw it was selling at RM300++ in certain FB live, genuine of course
Joelles
post Nov 10 2020, 07:16 PM

@Call me Uncle@
1,355 posts

QUOTE(DiRecToRofSaTaN @ Nov 10 2020, 10:47 AM)
COD is fine but at these times it means you are exchanging cash transactions face to face ?  Wow Virus can even stayed on cash notes for more than a week  .... and  all the time you dont need the extra change that the seller gives you back I mean laden with  COVID19 viruses well not on purpose of course ..
Duh! There's always something called One Banking Transaction in this era, buddy.
Joelles
post Nov 15 2020, 03:46 AM

@Call me Uncle@
1,355 posts

QUOTE(Oyaji @ Nov 14 2020, 03:26 AM)
What's the current price for a DW5600E-1V? I am looking for a reputable seller/shop around KL that sell this watch. I am not buying it right away but just so I know who to go when I am ready to commit buying it plus the seller need to help me installing screen protector that I bought for the watch.
Not sure about the retail price for the Dw5600E, price are varies in Shopee where some are RM230-RM330. I bought from a reputable FB seller at RM199 with COD as well, not a fake and 100% genuine G-Shocks. I believe that no seller will install the screen protector for you, either you get it from shopee (which is very ctorheap) and install it yourself. There's instruction and clean wipes includes foryou to clean the screen before applying the screen protector. By the way, here's my DW5600e with modded a combi band.

user posted image
Joelles
post Dec 2 2020, 06:46 PM

@Call me Uncle@
1,355 posts

QUOTE(fath82 @ Dec 1 2020, 05:05 PM)
Guys i see alot of grey import in fb selling gshock is this covered under international warranty?
Grey import set are not covered under international warranty, not even the sole distributer Marco Group Malaysia. Usually the warranty will covered by the FB seller themselves and preferable a well known FB Seller with their own warranty card.
Joelles
post Dec 3 2020, 01:47 PM

@Call me Uncle@
1,355 posts

QUOTE(Oyaji @ Dec 2 2020, 11:03 PM)
That's a nice strap there. As for the watch, I would probably going to buy it at Kedai jam May May. It seems that the DW5600E is in stock. It is on the expensive side though. Priced at RM330 a piece. On the plus side, I may ask the shop people to install the screen protector for me. In the mean time, I am also looking at DW9052-1VH since it priced cheaper at RM250 a piece. This one do looked nice and rugged although it is on a big size. Once the funds are available I will going to try out those 2. I am sure with my 7 inch wrist it should not be a problem.
The retail price for this model is somewhere RM300 and it's warranty by Marco, basically if you don't mind grey market you can actually get this around RM200-RM230. So it's depending on yourself if you willing to pay for the RP, then it's ok. You need to check with the shop are they willing to install the screen protector or do they sell this screen protector. Since you have a 7 inch wrist the DW5600e may look tiny, you can actually opt for the "King" which is GX56BB or maybe GD350. These looks much better on bigger wrist size but that's just my humble opinion.

This post has been edited by Joelles: Dec 3 2020, 09:07 PM
Joelles
post Dec 4 2020, 09:55 PM

@Call me Uncle@
1,355 posts

QUOTE(Oyaji @ Dec 4 2020, 07:12 AM)
I would like to get those for under RM300 if I could get a reputable seller with official warranty.
I've set my budget at around RM500 Max. Of course the lower the cost the better but still with the official warranty. As of current I am wearing a Casio W217H so small size might not be an issue. While the GX56BB is nice, the fact that the display is inverted is a bit of concern for me since it will be difficult for me to look at the time say while riding a motorbike at a broad daylight. As for the GD350 I do like it but it seems harder to get. Other than those 2 I am also looking at DW5700 as well. Oh, the option to install nato straps with adapter will also be a plus for me.
You have your point, anyway congrats for your incoming new timepiece.
Joelles
post Dec 15 2020, 01:03 PM

@Call me Uncle@
1,355 posts

QUOTE(kevyeoh @ Dec 15 2020, 09:47 AM)
dear all, i wanted to check if the rangeman 9400-3, is the price around RM1k the standard price or that is scalper's price? this watch demand shot up a while ago due to netflix movie and yeah, I kinda like it but then again if people mark up the price because of that, i'm not willing to buy...
Retail Price for Rangemen is 1k+, if its around 1K then it could be from parallel import seller. You still need to be careful when buying online with strangers, COD if possible and preferable you able to tell the genuineness of the watch itself.
Joelles
post Jan 12 2021, 10:58 PM

@Call me Uncle@
1,355 posts

QUOTE(kevyeoh @ Jan 11 2021, 03:49 PM)
dear experts, i was told that some G-shock watches may have the serial number removed (shown in red circle inside the pic) but it is still possible to be genuine, betul ka? is it because seller want to make sure remove the source if it's import set, so decode it?

user posted image
By Decoding the watch is to avoid tracking the source of the watch that landed into our shore, usually decoded watch price are much cheaper.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0233sec    0.35    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:58 AM