Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Change of Name on "Cukai Taksiran" statement

views

wei7
post Mar 2 2013, 06:09 PM

6 posts

Did you buy form there? Or any link online so that we can print and fill in before pay a visit to MPKJ?

QUOTE(dexterhau @ Feb 18 2013, 03:04 PM)
Thanks for the reminder. It has been a long time since my last visit to MPKJ.

The experience is COOL!!!! If I were to rate, I will give 9/10.

No people there. No need to queue (but still need to me get number, =.=', wasting paper), after getting my queue number, straight away go counter. Everything was done in less than 30 minutes including travelling up to another floor for changing name.

Maybe I was lucky because thats not the peak period for paying tax. I do asked them why no people around and they said normally beginning of the year and middle of the year will have a lot of people.

So guys, you should know when is the best timing to pay them a visit... ^.^
wei7
post Mar 5 2013, 08:57 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(dexterhau @ Mar 3 2013, 07:23 PM)
Yeap. Just get the form from there with RM2 if I am not mistaken. The printing option is only for DBKL but not MPKJ and both forms are different. So no choice... Just go there and buy...
Thanks for your prompt reply bro smile.gif I went there yesterday. For MPKJ, the form we have to buy is Borang I ''Notis Jualan atau Pindahmilik" which costs RM2.
Process is super fast, arrived there on 4.30pm and the thing done on 4.45pm (include some time for form fill in rclxms.gif )

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0121sec    0.40    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:06 PM