Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

UTAR Admission Status Enquiry, Need help from you guys..Urgent!

views

TScaffeine_92
post Aug 10 2012, 01:13 AM, updated 12y ago

2 posts

HI there, just wanna ask some seniors about how long it usually takes for UTAR to confirm your admission?

I just went to register for physiotherapy course (oct intake) few days ago and now the application is still pending..
That officer guy told me that my results have met the requirements and so asked me to just wait for them to process
and to receive an offer letter..

BUT until now I got zero reply from them...

However, my friend who just registered last two days told me that she got a call from the university
to go for the interview....It's kind of unbelievable! icon_question.gif
I mean, our results are about the same ( maybe mine was slightly better than hers ), and also I registered earlier than her, why would such thing happen?

Is it because she's staying quite near to the campus that's the reason why they wanna interview her first?

Clueless really... Someone pls help ! ><

Added on August 10, 2012, 8:38 amanyone? ><

This post has been edited by caffeine_92: Aug 10 2012, 08:38 AM
dhui
post Aug 10 2012, 12:33 PM

Sinful Believer
2,296 posts

QUOTE(caffeine_92 @ Aug 10 2012, 01:13 AM)
HI there, just wanna ask some seniors about how long it usually takes for UTAR to confirm your admission?

I just went to register for physiotherapy course (oct intake) few days ago and now the application is still pending..
That officer guy told me that my results have met the requirements and so asked me to just wait for them to process
and to receive an offer letter..

BUT until now I got zero reply from them...

However, my friend who just registered last two days told me that she got a call from the university
to go for the interview....It's kind of unbelievable!  icon_question.gif
I mean, our results are about the same ( maybe mine was slightly better than hers ), and also I registered earlier than her, why would such thing happen?

Is it because she's staying quite near to the campus that's the reason why they wanna interview her first?

Clueless really... Someone pls help ! ><

Added on August 10, 2012, 8:38 amanyone? ><
Have you tried to call them for clarification? It is the best and fastest way to your concern. Btw, when is the closing date for October intake?
TScaffeine_92
post Aug 13 2012, 01:48 AM

2 posts

QUOTE(dhui @ Aug 10 2012, 12:33 PM)
Have you tried to call them for clarification? It is the best and fastest way to your concern. Btw, when is the closing date for October intake?
I asked my friend again regarding the issue and she told me she just straight applied in the sg long campus which is the main branch for medical sciences,whereas i applied in pj campus since the officer told me to register there in the phone.. so that was a huge misunderstanding.. guess I'll go check it up at sg long campus if they still not yet give me a call for interview..

I dont really know when is the closing date, but it's better to apply as soon as possible,since they may take some time to do all the documents and send stuff to government bla bla bla.. U're going for physio too?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0149sec    0.43    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:06 PM