Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

KIA, KIA

views

feelfree
post Aug 8 2012, 10:56 AM

Getting Started
174 posts

QUOTE(K5WHITE @ Aug 8 2012, 09:55 AM)
from ur avatar, u look young. Guess that will be enuff said. Get the K5 !! hahaha

Teana got the best comfort in the d segment in same price range ~140k, and it also comes with the most sluggish engine among the 2.0, and also with cvt tranny, which will cost a bomb when kaboom. Design wise, more unclish, 2nd hand value, can say also the worst in jap big 3. But it is not the worst, as the sales is kinda a success for tanchong nissan. It is a good alternative, but i guess the first sentence said it all, get the K5 !!

The design alone will make u awe. And the specs and features further make the selection easier for me.
Dude, seem like you really know how to translate from brochure leh, I found the K5 is not as responsive as the Teana since both is 2.0, even the K5 has higher torque and hp, I think this is due to the gearbox, and I think the CVT GB price isn't too far away from your K5 6-speeder gearbox leh. Design wise, I think this Teana is better looking (no harsh feeling, just purely my own opinion) Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image .

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0181sec    0.52    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:58 PM