Look at all my stars!!
4,439 posts

How many came for the last TT?
cybermaster98
post Aug 8 2012, 06:34 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,439 posts

QUOTE(MeToo @ Aug 8 2012, 05:15 PM)

"Also, although I agree the K5 looks nice, the performance for a 140k car is pretty much a dissapointment"
In what way and in comparison with what?
cybermaster98
post Aug 9 2012, 01:27 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,439 posts

QUOTE(MeToo @ Aug 8 2012, 07:09 PM)
Eh u missed out have to compare to bikes also  nod.gif

I was going to write a long essay.. then again... I would expect a fanatic to come "U must compare apples to apples! Compare K5 to K5!"  doh.gif

Wahtever man... if u wanna believe your car mostest powerfullester ... good on you!  notworthy.gif
Oops... my bad... I should have known in K5 thread one must say positive things about K5... how can this car have fault.. its almost as Godly as Vios! my sincere apologies once again  nod.gif
Ure wrong again. As i said many times before, many of us here (unlike some others with Jap brands) welcome constructive critisisms bout the Optima. We recognise that the K5 is far from perfect. But while we welcome such discussions, we also expect critisisms to be backed up with facts and articulate arguments.

I asked u a question earlier but didnt get a response. So im asking again. What other cars have you compared against to come to the conclusion that the Optima's performance is disappointing for a RM 140K car?
cybermaster98
post Aug 9 2012, 06:13 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,439 posts

QUOTE(MeToo @ Aug 9 2012, 10:27 AM)
OMG... finally.. someone who owns a K5 and is not a fanatic who thinks his cars does it all!
As for you being happy with K5... good for u mate... u look back my comments... u see anywhere I slam K5? Its just some overzealous owners who CANNOT accept that there are 140k car with BETTER PERFORMANCE then K5.

Ofcourse then you have peopel coming out of the woodworks claiming i have to put in more restrictive parameters for comparison. Sorry to say, no I dont, i dont need to narrow my parameters. If YOU want to buy a d-segment 2.0NA etc etc etc and put in a restrictive comparison parameter to choose yoru car then its YOUR choice.

So until someone here can state that "K5 beat every car costing 140k performance wise" then u guys are just dancing around the bushes refusing to accept any other views other then "OMFG K5 is da bomb!!"

Good morning to you too, sorry unlike some working stiffs, my hours are pretty flexible, so I usually come in late to office smile.gif

ps : I hate getting stuck in rush hour jam in a manual (higher then K5) performance car  tongue.gif

Hey there, like I said above, the buyers here are free to compare using whatever parameters they like cause every buyers have different needs and wants. I just failed to understand why there are some peopel who just refuses my simple statement that there are 140k cars with better performance then K5, and instead keep trying to argue/force others to accept THEIR comparison parameters.

So if some guy go to the salesman and says, I want a fast car with good performance, I have 140k in the bag.... should the salesman says "Now, this car here is the BEST performance in its D-segment, 4 doors, 6 airbag, 2.0NA engine car! So this MUST be your only choice"?

I agree that you have your freedom to say about your apple, but it seems to me... there are several poster here who feel I DO NOT have my freedom to choose my apple  hmm.gif

Your first sentence already proven my statement to be true, whilst some of yoru frens here still refusing to accept the fact.

As for your last statement, it might be true (then again I didnt bother to compare all d-segment car), but again, my initial statement (who seems to inflame a few owners here hehehehe) didnt mention anything about "d-segment" now did I?
Why do u go on and on talking? ure not making much sense. I asked u this question 2 times before and im still waiting for a reply:

WHAT OTHER CAR IN THE 140K BRACKET DID YOU COMPARE AGAINST WHEN U SAID THE OPTIMA PERFORMANCE IS DISAPPOINTING?

WHy are u avoiding the answer?
cybermaster98
post Aug 9 2012, 09:21 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,439 posts

QUOTE(MeToo @ Aug 9 2012, 06:55 PM)
SORRY SIR, I JUST REALISE SHOUTING GETS YOUR MESSAGES ACROSS!!  nod.gif

So many people have put forward so many 140k category car that surpass your beloved K5 performance in the last 2 pages... but ofcourse... u choose to ignore it. Kudos to you... ofcourse K5 is the perfect car for u... werent u the guy who test drove NINE times before buying? hahahhahaha 9 times.. wow... hahahha
I actually respected your views before and asked politely but its clear now that despite your LYN seniority, ure just another immature kid who cannot back up his statements.

YOU made the statement, i asked YOU the question (3 times) and i expected YOU to answer it. But sadly despite 3 attempts, you still fail to answer. Also kindly point out to me which K5 owner here actually mentioned that the Optima has the best performance in the D segment category. I dont recall a statement like that being made by anybody here but i may be wrong. Prove me wrong then. And lets see if you can give us a proper answer this time.

This post has been edited by cybermaster98: Aug 9 2012, 09:28 PM
cybermaster98
post Aug 10 2012, 06:39 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,439 posts

QUOTE(kcng @ Aug 10 2012, 11:46 AM)
i did answer that question right?
smile.gif
Why u fighting his battles? U worried he gonna get thrashed here? Let him answer if he dares and i know how to reply then. Lets see if he can argue maturedly.

Added on August 10, 2012, 6:42 pm
QUOTE(kcng @ Aug 10 2012, 06:34 PM)
promoting him =/= as carrying his balls...
aisey..... i have friends driving korean but....
ah nvm....

oops... forgot i cannot belittle K5
biggrin.gif
Ure just as childish as him. NObody here is defending the K5 blindly. Ive said this MANY times but yet you fail to see it. I asked for proof and he refused to answer. I asked WHO said the K5 is the BEST PERFORMANCE car in D segment and again no reply?? SO whats the point of accusing blindly if he cant back up facts.

This post has been edited by cybermaster98: Aug 10 2012, 06:42 PM
cybermaster98
post Aug 10 2012, 06:44 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,439 posts

QUOTE(kcng @ Aug 10 2012, 06:43 PM)
i want to see your answer as i am curious too
biggrin.gif
WHat answer??? I didnt make any statements i cant back up and neither did i deny anything obvious. Read the posts before commenting. Ure dropping to his level.
cybermaster98
post Aug 10 2012, 06:54 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,439 posts

QUOTE(kcng @ Aug 10 2012, 06:50 PM)
what is this below ?

i gave my answer
north of 140k, its the jetta
about 140k, its the accord <--- just added now
south of 140k, its the civic

forget about the "new" camry....

and i did say, if u want to compare gadget list, K5 has the longest list

and your PM, wow... very interesting...
dont go shooting yourself in the foot in this aspect...
smile.gif

and for the rest of the post, yes i am just trolling...
so ?
edit:
so to quote u, i asked u this question 2 times before and im still waiting for a reply
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

Still backing him up eh. Same account ah? U didnt ask ME anything fool. I asked HIM to explain HIS statement. And u keep coming back to answer for him. Kinda obvious whos carrying what. U and him are no different. Just kids hiding behind nicks and with no backbone to fight facts with facts. He knew he was gonna get thrashed which is why he refused to answer despite repeated requests from everybody.

RUn along now kiddo. LOL
cybermaster98
post Aug 10 2012, 06:55 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,439 posts

QUOTE(SothysSaleShop @ Aug 10 2012, 06:52 PM)
no doubt k5 is a handsome looking car, I am sad they didn't sell the 2.4 or turbo variant else I would really consider it too, having all the looks but it must also have the muscle when it matters especially for a heavy car as this...this is where I feel it's lacking
Yes i agree. The current MPI engine is just not sufficient for a car of this weight. Its a bit sluggish and i think everybody agrees. Sadly some fools here cant seem to read and understand ENglish.
cybermaster98
post Aug 10 2012, 06:59 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,439 posts

QUOTE(MeToo @ Aug 10 2012, 06:55 PM)
Sorry sorry.... I do apologise for not being at your level... you know.. since  you own the best performing car that can be bought with RM140k (proven with 9 test drive before buying).
Still no guts to cut and paste the post which anybody said the optima was the BEST PERFORMING CAR out there eh? When u get some guts, then come back here and talk. TIll then have a nice day kiddo. Ure just another wannabe loser.

As for your so called assets, lets see if u can even come close to mine. And yes please judge my net wworth based on the car i drive. Thats the reason why ull find it hard to even keep up with me.

SO yes like i said earlier, come back when ure ready to argue with FACTS and when ure ready to PROVE STATEMENTS with FACTS too.

Cheers!
cybermaster98
post Aug 10 2012, 07:06 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,439 posts

QUOTE(kcng @ Aug 10 2012, 07:00 PM)
do not run away from what i posted in reference to what you have posted earlier...
smile.gif

he can be shot for all i care but what i want to know from u is already highlighted in my earlier posting...
do u want me to quote it again?

btw my nick is my name...
only your ID is a nick...
so who is hiding behind a nick?
What ive said in the past is the same stand ive made now. Ive never wavered and and i never will. I will stand by what i have said which is sadly something which u have none of. Ure just another pathetic loser. Can't fight facts with facts and yet u try and divert from the facts by talking bout trolling and crap. Learn to chat maturedly even if ure a loser in real life. And no i dont give a damn bout who u are in real. I care bout what ppl post in here and i will agree or disagree with it either way but it will be done with facts.
cybermaster98
post Aug 10 2012, 07:10 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,439 posts

QUOTE(kcng @ Aug 10 2012, 07:08 PM)
answer this
do not avoid....

but they way u are posting, u seems to be avoiding to me...
smile.gif
i've state my choices...
yet to get a reply on this....
DId i ask you??? I asked him and i also asked him to quote the exact post where somebody said that the OPtima is the best performing car in the D segment.

Lets see how has the guys to reply or if you will continue to cover up his failings. LOL! rclxms.gif
cybermaster98
post Aug 10 2012, 07:13 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,439 posts

QUOTE(MeToo @ Aug 10 2012, 07:09 PM)
Huh? Someone on the internet wants to  give me 140k?

Er... no thanks bro,.... I receive a few mails daily from african countries promising to give me millions if I can do xyz for them.. i treat those as junk mails  biggrin.gif
run run...divert divert...run run....still running ah kiddo? Still no guts to post that so called statement eh? Still hiding and running and diverting eh?? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

I think u need a 3rd account now. 2 isnt enough. biggrin.gif
cybermaster98
post Aug 10 2012, 07:17 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,439 posts

QUOTE(MeToo @ Aug 10 2012, 07:15 PM)
Bro.... u wanna reason with these guys?

My simple initial statement ""Also, although I agree the K5 looks nice, the performance for a 140k car is pretty much a dissapointment, IMHO "" also they cannot tahan jor... i think their ego got problem lah...

Oh ya speaking of which.... anyone proven my statement above is wrong yet?  whistling.gif
Still trying to divert ah? Still hiding behind the statement above ah? HAHAHHAHAHAH

We are refering to YOUR statement where YOU said SOMEBODY here said the OPTIMA IS THE BEST PERFORMING D SEGMENT.

Sadly the command of your English is quite poor eh? Cant seem to reason. Pity. biggrin.gif

Added on August 10, 2012, 7:19 pm
QUOTE(MeToo @ Aug 10 2012, 07:15 PM)
Bro.... u wanna reason with these guys?

My simple initial statement ""Also, although I agree the K5 looks nice, the performance for a 140k car is pretty much a dissapointment, IMHO "" also they cannot tahan jor... i think their ego got problem lah...

Oh ya speaking of which.... anyone proven my statement above is wrong yet?  whistling.gif

Added on August 10, 2012, 7:17 pm

Huh? Only 1 "kiddo"

No "wannabe loser"

No caps?

Tsk tsk tsk... you are slacking off here kiddo
Still diverting eh? Still no guts to reply eh? LOL! biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by cybermaster98: Aug 10 2012, 07:19 PM
cybermaster98
post Aug 10 2012, 07:23 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,439 posts

QUOTE(MeToo @ Aug 10 2012, 07:19 PM)
Oh and ofcourse K5 is the BESTEST PERFORMING car... we ALL know that... i'm sure your 9 test drive must have proven that!  laugh.gif
Still cant back yorself up with facts eh? Still beating around the bush eh? Dont forget to divert with the 2nd account too ya. We'll wait patiently. biggrin.gif
cybermaster98
post Aug 10 2012, 07:25 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,439 posts

QUOTE(DJSoo @ Aug 10 2012, 07:22 PM)
Dear all K5 owners, due to those fella disturbing , bUGG decided to close the thread as a cool down period..

Sad to heard that, but no choice we can't get a useful info over here and being wasted 2,3 pages just for empty.. Haiz..
Cool down what? These fools will still come back later on with another story. The fact remains that metoo screwed up and made a mistake with his OWN statement and now he's desperately trying to divert. Lets see how long he can continue diverting. I just love to catch losers with their own words. Haha! rclxms.gif
cybermaster98
post Aug 10 2012, 07:27 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,439 posts

QUOTE(MeToo @ Aug 10 2012, 07:25 PM)
No lah... waiting for your K5 Performance Car to prove me wrong.

Come lah... your 9th test drive must have did some magic to convince you mah... cause I never heard anyoen test drive 9 times before buyign a car before hahahhaa
Still diverting ah? Still cant find the guts (or the brains) to post the so called statement ah? biggrin.gif
cybermaster98
post Aug 10 2012, 07:39 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,439 posts

QUOTE(MeToo @ Aug 10 2012, 07:28 PM)
Oh my thanks thanks!

I learnt another thing from you...

I learnt it needs "guts" to post on a forum hahahahahha man you are a real comedian  laugh.gif
Still diverting eh? biggrin.gif

Remember this post:

So until someone here can state that "K5 beat every car costing 140k performance wise" then u guys are just dancing around the bushes refusing to accept any other views other then "OMFG K5 is da bomb!!"

This was YOUR post and despite all the times WE (me included) have said that the Optima is sluggish for its body weight, you still chose to continously say otherwise. I test drove the car 9 times but everytime i test drove it i came with with positive and negative comments. Again u refused to see this and u chose to attack blindly. Despite all my test drives, not once did i say it was because the Optima was the best. And yet u still claim otherwise and still attack me based on the number of tests i did. Its my choice to test even a 100 times and yet somehow u dont seem to understand that. Pity.

Please divert somemore yea.

This post has been edited by cybermaster98: Aug 10 2012, 07:41 PM
cybermaster98
post Aug 11 2012, 08:44 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,439 posts

QUOTE(kcng @ Aug 10 2012, 11:46 PM)
u did not ask me... but u did throw out a question which i took the liberty to answer and to date, i have yet to obtain a reply after i've stated my answers to your question....

i think it would be funny if i reveal more about what happened in private
wink.gif

so kindly reply to my answer to your question else you will be seen as avoiding and sadly your facts or "facts" will get blown up in public...
smile.gif
Kindly go ahead and reveal anything you wish. I aint a fool and whatever i say in PM im prepared to have it revealed in public. Do u have any experience working in a corporate environment? Guess not based on the crap u post here.

While ure at it, do continue to take turns diverting with different accounts. Im still waiting for the loser who accused us of something we did not claim simply because of his poor command of English and blind critisism, to come forward and stand up for his own statements. Till then, i only see a coward hiding behind a nick. biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by cybermaster98: Aug 11 2012, 08:56 AM
cybermaster98
post Aug 11 2012, 08:47 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,439 posts

QUOTE(lcy851031 @ Aug 10 2012, 08:47 PM)
Guys, this thread is to discuss and share information among the K5 owner, not some heated argument till using harsh words to make personal attack. So don't corrupt this thread as the TS wish.

No doubt for a 140k, k5 is really a bargain. And on paper figure the hp and torque figure also beat the crap out of other Japanese 2.0l engine D segment car. As i K5 more times on the road than other cold brand d-segment car really proves that K5 sales is not bad. Also the car exterior also sporty compare to other conservative design of other d-segment car on the market (well, i'm young man, can't understand the POV that prefer conservative design from the majority buyer of d-segment car in Malaysia).

For someone there using a 2.0l c segment car to say the performance is greater than K5, of course most of the K5 owner/fans can't accept this answer, as the d segment car is much heavier than c segment car, performance of course cannot compare fair and square. Is like telling people a Nissan Sylphy 2.0l can beat Nissan Teana 2.0l on performance (both share the same engine if i not mistaken).

And actually there is one relative new-comer 140k d-segment car that really can beat K5 2.0 MPI engine on performance. At least on hp and torque figure la.

Suzuki Kizashi 2.4l engine, 131kW@6500rpm, 230Nm@4000rpm.

Price

Spec
Yes i agree. The Malaysian Optima doesnt have enough torque actually for a car of that weight which i find lacking at times.

Added on August 11, 2012, 8:53 am
QUOTE(Krafted @ Aug 10 2012, 06:08 PM)
Others.
5 years unlimited warranty.
CBU Korea.
10k service intervals.
It should be 5 years unlimited mileage manufacturer warranty. Some cars offer 5 yrs warranty but the last 2 yrs are under insurance.

This post has been edited by cybermaster98: Aug 11 2012, 08:53 AM

2 Pages  1 2 >Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0236sec    0.23    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:26 AM