Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Tips of buying Handphone, and avoid kena CON! Q&A

views

imperialrealcs
post Aug 7 2012, 03:27 AM

IMPERIAL DEATH STAR!
6,724 posts

QUOTE(souless223 @ Aug 7 2012, 03:10 AM)
serius?
price the same as sola?
if waterproof/sweatproof i want that biggrin.gif
good spare phone for gyming or even using to go bars as my frens seriusly cant hold their alcohol
if u budget around sola and u wanted a dust proof and water proof then u should get Xperia Go. the only downside is the screen resolution. otherwise its damn good!
imperialrealcs
post Aug 7 2012, 12:05 PM

IMPERIAL DEATH STAR!
6,724 posts

QUOTE(MugenConcept @ Aug 7 2012, 09:30 AM)
How come AP 18 mths and ori only 12 mths?
I never buy AP set before any diff other than acc and free gifts?
I saw so many people prefer AP set as cheaper but really any diff??
Pls adv, as always think ORI is better but really??
because they need something to attract more buyer. but AP 18months doesnt cover all. for example, sgs3 and note dont have warranty generally on all AP phone. but some still give up to 6months warranty. this especially happen with samsung and iphone AP set because they said the failure rate was rather high and costly to repair. however i so far havent come across any sony or htc etc that doesnt come with warranty.
besides, despite giving 18months warranty, u should read their t&c. screen are normally warranted for 6months while the device itself 18months.

also, AP and Ori is exactly the same product produced by Sony. the difference is where is was produced and who provide the warranty.
as someone mentioned, AP was warranted by local AP dealer. some is good some is almost non-existent. also, some crook seller recond a phone then slab their own sticker and warranty card to sell as "new AP set". this is a double edged sword for them whereby if ur phone is okay then they earn extra alot! else they had to honor ur warranty at their own cost. When ur device fail, u have to visit their limited branch to settle your phone.
Original on the other hand have service center throughout malaysia. their service is more professional and precise. however, should your phone ran out of original warranty, there is virtually no different between original and ap as ap set are serviceable at sony service center as well.

conclusion: if u feeling unlucky with ur new device, get original. if you feeling lucky, u can try with AP. for AP, try to stick to well known company such as Comsat.

if u insist on sola, i would recommend get original coz the difference is so minimal... less than rm100 lol
imperialrealcs
post Aug 7 2012, 04:52 PM

IMPERIAL DEATH STAR!
6,724 posts

QUOTE(MugenConcept @ Aug 7 2012, 03:08 PM)
Yo, thx bro!
Other forums also people recommend to take ORI set as diff $100 only.
ya. last time ori and ap difference around rm300 thats y ap easy to sell

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0128sec    0.60    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:58 PM