Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

AES speed camera location, Please share

views

zib5
post Aug 7 2012, 07:49 AM

Getting Started
103 posts

QUOTE(khchong81 @ Aug 7 2012, 12:23 AM)
I was flashed last saturday at Jalan Ipoh. Near the traffic light before HSBC Bank. Does AES also function as camera for those that violate red traffic light? Did they issue summon since still in trial period?
yes. It captures those traffic light violations too..
zib5
post Oct 9 2012, 09:41 PM

Getting Started
103 posts

QUOTE(cybermaster98 @ Oct 9 2012, 10:34 PM)
While i agree that speed limits in Malaysia should be revamped, i dont think it should be raised to the levels mentioned. The NSE design speed limit is 130kmph so the current speed should be increased. As for normal roads, i think 90kmph is sufficient.

There are factors which determine speed limits:

1) General driver skills & ethics
2) Type of vehicles and safety systems used
3) Traffic
4) Road design
5) Terrain
6) Enforcement of traffic laws

Most if not all of the factors mentioned above are severely lacking in this country. The rot / cancer begins from the licensing stage whereby its getting easier to obtain a driving licence through uncontrolled corruption. Same goes for the road design and enforcement. Both severely affected by rampant corruption. And because of our national car, there is little focus on equiping cars with the latest safety features which are mandatory in most Western countries.

So before speed limits are raised, agencies like JPJ must first be revamped starting from the head.
especially No. 1) Driving skills or driving standard.

Some don't even know how to use their indicators or mirrors.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0137sec    0.38    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:24 PM