post Sep 23 2012, 04:16 PM

9 posts

The REAL location of AES Cameras:

http://portal.jpj.gov.my/index.php?option=...emid=45&lang=ms

From JPJ themselves
sanadi
post Oct 24 2012, 12:32 PM

9 posts

Just a rumour I heard, they say the majority of red light offenders caught by AES are motorcyclists.

sanadi
post Nov 5 2012, 03:48 PM

9 posts

QUOTE(barca96 @ Nov 5 2012, 03:25 PM)
F8uck hell.

Was driving 90km/h on the left and middle lane all the way to and from KLIA. And at this particular stretch that went downhill, yes, on a wide ass 3 lane stretch, I got flashed.

It was somewhere after Nilai before Kajang exit towards KL.
Can't remember exactly where because I lost my head.
So bloody furious. My car hardly reaches 100kph and I always drive at 90kph to keep the car cool and steady and now I got a fine!

I checked my speed and it was just a bit over 90kph which is understandable because it was going downhill.

I really don't understand the reason for them to impose such a slow speed limit. The only outcome of this implementation is causing people to brake and brake and create a jam.

*Funny thing is that there were 2 other cars who overtook me earlier on the fast lane, they were not flashed. I was in the middle lane with a trailer next to me on the left lane at the time of the flashing.
I was flashed many times there. But it wasn't me speeding, it was cars in the other lanes. Do not worry if you speed is <100kph there. I was doing ~92 - 95 kph and I didn't get any summon. Already a few weeks, or even 1 month.

Don't worry. If you didn't break the speed limit you won't get summons.
sanadi
post Nov 5 2012, 11:22 PM

9 posts

On the highway you have 10kph buffer, i.e on 90 kph speed limit, you can go 99 before it snaps you. Today I just went through the area, at 90 - 92 kph. It didn't snap me. But it did snap a motorcycle speeding and overtaking ppl. It was raining and the motorcycle was speeding.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0292sec    0.32    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:37 PM