Anyone has encountered or seen a real Malaysia AES speed radar camera?
Please share the exact location preferably with coordinates here.
Moderator, please help to pin up this topic for everyone benefits.
Compilation of all AES camera in Malaysia (Please PM me the location if you know of other locations with description, direction, nearby buildings and coordinates):
1. Lebuh Sentosa, Putrajaya
2. Old Klang Road (near Pearl Point), Selangor. This camera can take photo if you beat the red lights.
3. Jalan Ipoh traffic light (underneath Sentul link flyover), Kuala Lumpur.
4. KM 301 of the Plus highway before the Kajang exit northbound towards KL
5. Plus highway Slim River area towards North, after Hentian Sebelah Behrang
6. KM 204 north bound on NS highway. It's right after a small overhead bridge.
7. KM 375 north bound on NS highway
Official speed camera location from JPJ (take note of the speed limit at different road):
AES_red_light_camera_location.pdf ( 524.84k )
Number of downloads: 10488
AES_speed_camera_location.pdf ( 688.32k )
Number of downloads: 19865
There are only 2 types of permanent AES camera box as posted here. If you see a different shape, that is a CCTV which is not an AES camera. There is also a mobile AES speed camera which require a tripod.
NOTE: Those who receive AES summons notice can call the AES Control Centre for further questions at 03-7846 4400 for offences committed in Perak and 03-7628 8268 for offences in Selangor, Putrajaya and Kuala Lumpur
This post has been edited by wegatech: Oct 30 2012, 04:49 PM
AES speed camera location, Please share