RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Scenaria at north kiara hill, another project by UOA

Chris Chew
post Mar 21 2013, 08:53 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(lexusss @ Mar 21 2013, 04:30 PM)
the land owned by UOA according to one of the SA. they are the one proposed to open one.
on a quick and rough estimation, a distance of 2km of straight road from scenaria to dpc sime darby hospital.
The proposed road of Scenaria directly to DPC Sime Darby Medical Centre is 2km, is quite near then but the land which, the stretch of the long road is belongs to UOA?

The cost of the proposed road of 2km would be in super heavy cost.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Jf33cs
post Mar 21 2013, 09:20 PM

Group: Junior Member

This is the land straight out from scenaria show gallery.. Cut through the road is directly link to DPC medical centre..

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
seanooi880327
post Mar 21 2013, 09:23 PM

6 stars... on my way to seven heaven !!!

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Mar 21 2013, 08:50 PM)
Ohh, Concerto is something very different compare to Scenaria. It was a good concept by BCB although the size is little bigger and absolute price is not low.

Most new buyers having dilemma of either wanna go invest or settle down for own stay. IMO, one should not factor in both together or else, you will have tough time to pick and choose which is more to an own stay and which may more worthy for investment in a planned term, like 1, 3, 5 or up to 10 years. Probably you should find a decent prop for own stay first, and who knows, maybe 3 years after stay, the prop price increased a lot and you may move on for higher living and upgrading. It is too tough to buy an own stay merely based on investment potential elements.

Haha, make sure don't be elusive with the Tropicana Garden's RM 1,100 psf ... It's a hell of something different target segment and pool buyers, and that's Dijaya. In my forecast, it has nothing to do compare to the future market of the likes of RM 500-650 psf products.

Ex.
In 2009, a RM 200-250 psf product outside KL area probably now hot selling at RM 400-450 psf and slow down a bit after RM 500 -550 psf.

In 2009, a RM 1,200 psf product in KLCC probably now selling RM 1,350 - 1,450 psf in not so hot demand and lack of movement when asking RM 1,500 psf. Instead, most KLCC > 2000 sq feet unit had been slow down in mode of RM 1,200 psf.

As you can see, 2009-2012 is hot market, but both animals have different of performances.
Thanks for your opinion...

Perhaps really should based on own stay factor instead of using investment fact since i already purchased 2 merely on investment purpose......

I just got into this prop market since 2011 and never experience the darkness of property ( 1998) and brightness of property market ( 2008-2010).....

One thing found out that the price keep shooting up with no reason and everyone BBB for new prop...

For Tropicana garden, still unable to understand how Dev to price their product......MRT factor? Golf view factor? wondering the price for future phase...

Even for this scenaria also bit too much for the price... But UOA play the game by putting heavy discount...... 20% at least dicount more than 100K and above... Own stay no pro, investment wise the room bit small for incrase....

Price per SF for new prop has a big gap compare to sub sale price..... think this is unhealthy scene and investment wise has to be extra caution.....

For KLCC price, is quite difficult to swallow for >2000sqft as the selling price is 2mil and above... One needs to have big amount of capital to purchase if subsale.....

But still... if investment , i will still find the reasonable price psf and decent size.. at least still got room to improve... But then, hardly find now....
+Quote Post
Jf33cs
post Mar 22 2013, 12:19 AM

QUOTE(Jf33cs @ Mar 21 2013, 10:20 PM)
This is the land straight out from scenaria show gallery.. Cut through the road is directly link to DPC medical centre..
Another proposed road to kiara3.. Seems almost done, but too narrow the road.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
spurswong
post Mar 22 2013, 09:23 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Mar 21 2013, 08:53 PM)
The proposed road of Scenaria directly to DPC Sime Darby Medical Centre is 2km, is quite near then but the land which, the stretch of the long road is belongs to UOA?

Yes the land was acquired by UOA for the sole purpose of linking through to Sri Bintang/DPC at great cost, according to their SA. Then UOA stinge by using chain link fencing instead of brick wall. Go figure!

Looks like more emphasis is being put on the construction of the link villas instead of the condominium at this point in time.
+Quote Post
lexusss
post Mar 23 2013, 10:27 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Mar 21 2013, 08:53 PM)

considering the super link they are going to sell, expensive houses around, and the future development in segambut dalam (near prima pelangi), the road worth yo....

more importantly the big picture of future access to mk, sri bintang, dpc, sri sinar will be shifted to rely on the flyover now constructing in segambut.

justmy2cent hmm.gif
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Mar 23 2013, 10:31 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(lexusss @ Mar 23 2013, 10:27 AM)
considering the super link they are going to sell, expensive houses around, and the future development in segambut dalam (near prima pelangi), the road worth yo....

more importantly the big picture of future access to mk, sri bintang, dpc, sri sinar will be shifted to rely on the flyover now constructing in segambut.

justmy2cent  hmm.gif
Good sharing boss.

+Quote Post
Giant
post Mar 23 2013, 10:32 AM

Casual

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Mar 23 2013, 10:31 AM)
Good sharing boss.
im still wondering what will be build on the land between scenaria and the school.... sweat.gif
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
lexusss
post Mar 23 2013, 10:38 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Giant @ Mar 23 2013, 10:32 AM)
im still wondering what will be build on the land between scenaria and the school.... sweat.gif
not just road? don see any extra space to build other than that!
+Quote Post
syk
post Mar 23 2013, 11:56 AM

Getting Started

Just pass by the site this morning.
They are putting more concrete wall at the border.
And 2 unit of superlink villa is in build.
Maybe is show unit...
+Quote Post
Giant
post Mar 23 2013, 03:32 PM

Casual

QUOTE(lexusss @ Mar 23 2013, 10:38 AM)
not just road? don see any extra space to build other than that!
i meant the land which cover by green fencing now, just right beside scenaria.....
+Quote Post
kelvin667
post Mar 26 2013, 08:24 PM

On my way

Advertising hoarding is up
The land is developed by tago land
Building luxury resort living condo
I think this one the entrance at segambut only
+Quote Post
Jf33cs
post Mar 26 2013, 08:42 PM

QUOTE(kelvin667 @ Mar 26 2013, 09:24 PM)
Who is tago land? Can't get any details from the net about this company..
+Quote Post
Giant
post Mar 26 2013, 08:44 PM

Casual

QUOTE(kelvin667 @ Mar 26 2013, 08:24 PM)
where you see the advertisement?
+Quote Post
kelvin667
post Mar 26 2013, 08:58 PM

On my way

This company build Aman Bali opposite Chung baa and tago industrial park
Price should be cheap for this
A slap to Uoa and I belie e afforda me on the way , just next door
Launching soon
+Quote Post
doomdoom
post Mar 31 2013, 01:58 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(andrewlee247 @ Mar 31 2013, 01:45 PM)
I didnot see as well
Anjali by tago developer....the design looks much better than scenaria, semi d concept with private lift lbby, if price simliar or lesser than Scenaria...then it's a slap for scenaria buyer.......eventhough UOA is big player..but look at the latest product setapak green condominium...sell at half million developer price but the quality really so so..

http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/2750724/all

http://www.anjalinorthkiara.com/

+Quote Post
Giant
post Mar 31 2013, 05:34 PM

Casual

QUOTE(doomdoom @ Mar 31 2013, 01:58 PM)
Anjali by tago developer....the design looks much better than scenaria, semi d concept with private lift lbby, if price simliar or lesser than Scenaria...then it's a slap for scenaria buyer.......eventhough UOA is big player..but look at the latest product setapak green condominium...sell at half million developer price but the quality really so so..

http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/2750724/all

http://www.anjalinorthkiara.com/
how much you all estimate it will be per unit, and estimated size for each unit? hmm.gif
+Quote Post
superpigchan
post Mar 31 2013, 06:26 PM

Casual

I called up to Anjali developer, it is a villa + condo concept, villa started from 2,000+ sqft to 3,000+ sqft, condo is 1,200 sqft and 1,600 sqft, only 1,600 sqft with private lift lobby, villa don't know...this is the only info i managed to dig...BTW, anjali is a name of Indian actress...developer is a indian owned company??!!
+Quote Post
doomdoom
post Mar 31 2013, 06:46 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(superpigchan @ Mar 31 2013, 06:26 PM)
I called up to Anjali developer, it is a villa + condo concept, villa started from 2,000+ sqft to 3,000+ sqft, condo is 1,200 sqft and 1,600 sqft, only 1,600 sqft with private lift lobby, villa don't know...this is the only info i managed to dig...BTW, anjali is a name of Indian actress...developer is a indian owned company??!!
1200sqf size is very decent size and one of the most popular choice size for nowadays young family.....if the price is below 550k, then for sure will BBB again...
+Quote Post
seanooi880327
post Mar 31 2013, 06:50 PM

6 stars... on my way to seven heaven !!!

QUOTE(superpigchan @ Mar 31 2013, 06:26 PM)
Manage to dig the price?
+Quote Post

49 Pages « < 30 31 32 33 34 > » 
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0670sec    1.69    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 01:03 AM