Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Satria's Owners thread V27, Neo ketuk FT86

views

dibo
post Sep 17 2012, 04:48 PM

0 posts

Guys do i need to retune my piggyback if i change the pulley sets? (crank and water pump pulley)
dibo
post Sep 21 2012, 09:29 PM

0 posts

Ahahhahahah... Siut punye lawak..
dibo
post Oct 12 2012, 07:15 PM

0 posts

Guys is it worth it to install those throttle controller thingy? Is there any diffrence? Or juz marketing gimmick only?
dibo
post Oct 17 2012, 05:38 PM

0 posts

Can donate summore?
dibo
post Nov 21 2012, 11:32 AM

0 posts

Yesterday went to proton and chat with r3 guy there... he said the coming neo will have the yellow supercharged bodykits, mme r3 wheels same as the red one, same engine stock cps, r3 seats also like the red r3, touch screen HU with gps, and plenty of r3 badge all round the car, not limited but for mass production.. seems like satria neo is going to be 'kreta rasmi r3' i guess.. the changes are mostly on cosmetics only.. thats all what he said, true or not dunno la.. but spy shots are getting really hard since they dont allow you to go straight to the r3 dept.. that guy told me theres alot of 'gambar telepas' and because of that they stop allowing peolpe to simply come and go there..
dibo
post Nov 21 2012, 02:03 PM

0 posts

Same as new neo cps maybe.. not sure la.. but still curious... the down part of the new neo is they still retain the 1.6 cps na engine... no supercharge no cfe.. hoping they will plonk in a 1.8.. but too much work and paper work they said... the new head of proton doesnt really favor to tg djan dept that is r3.. if the previous one by tg mahaleel (tg djans dad) they can just skip all those thing and make it real... also thay said that that supercharge for auto already pass hicom test but for manual still no result.. thay say that emission fail ect.. but actually manual supercharge are too fast for malaysian road.. thats why they hold it.. and till this point i think it will be legendary like the campro 1.8...
dibo
post Nov 23 2012, 08:40 PM

0 posts

This is the new one..
dibo
post Nov 24 2012, 08:55 PM

0 posts

R3 say if want to put supercharge/turbo seperately can but no warranty lorr... Becauase of rnd approval not yet release..
dibo
post Nov 26 2012, 02:22 PM

0 posts

Kt proton coe ada jual.. Tpi harga maut la..
dibo
post Nov 29 2012, 08:22 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(sexbomb @ Nov 29 2012, 07:54 AM)
ayam disappointed son~
the r3 badge semakin not worthy
Have to agree with you on this.. now feeling like a waste buying the r3 wheels.. shit later it will become like a stock neo cps wheels.. feeling so down right now like wanna let go my neo cps and buy a scirocco...
dibo
post Nov 30 2012, 12:21 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(sexbomb @ Nov 30 2012, 12:05 PM)
i believe this has to be with drb's direction
r3 used to be funded by proton and now i believe they want r3 to self sustain and be profitable. not sure if there are any relation to previous rumors about r3 division shutting down because they do not profit

now there are always r3 booths at any proton events with discounts for their items running around the calendar. whilst promotion only comes once in a blue moon last time.

how often do you see that previously? most people do not even know who to contact or where is their factory. its like top secret and only those with strong connection only knows who to contact in r3 and are given the opportunity to visit their engineering bay on a regular basis to get updates on their latest projects which are very much performance driven. like me tongue.gif

now any tom d*** and harry can go there and make purchases. promotions on fb, name cards are passed out at events and they even welcome you to their offices. their direction has clearly changed compared to last time. ofcoz their motorsport division are still very strong but they have open up to the masses which is a good thing too, but it just feels like it has lost its exclusivity as r3 items are very rare last time. if you get hold of any particular items you will surely have bragging rights within the community lol.

not now anymore~
This is so true.. i iz sad..
dibo
post Dec 8 2012, 10:46 PM

0 posts

Double projector head lamps...

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0438sec    0.12    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th August 2022 - 02:55 AM