Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Apartment/ Condominium in Rawang, looking for apartment to stay

views

TSemeralhunter
post Jul 28 2012, 03:18 PM, updated 12y ago

8 posts

Hi Guys,

I am a particular buyer cool2.gif and can be considered as investor too. Lately, as i can see everyone was talking about Rawang property and even some of the big player have started to foot stepping their brand. For example: as now is Mah Sing, D.A Land, Guocoland and i heard BRDB also coming in! Rawang also are now so claimed to have South East ASEAN biggest whosesale office building with hotel and shopping mall gonna be their products as well. brows.gif Lately i am actively seeking information about whether there will be an upcoming Apartment or Condomiumin Rawang? if it is then cepat-cepat i wanna go buy d smile.gif but what do you guys think about the price that wont affect us much? Honestly i really into Anggun and west emerald kinda cool to stay in a greenry place.

For above Poll, what kind of facilities would be cool to have?

Take note this price is in Rawang!!

This post has been edited by emeralhunter: Jul 28 2012, 03:18 PM
TSemeralhunter
post Jul 28 2012, 03:59 PM

8 posts

QUOTE(airline @ Jul 28 2012, 03:49 PM)
Condo at rawang can sell meh?
I believe can, its just what will the price be only.. last week i visit to Rawang and the place is totally incredible with their greenery and mostly in West emerald. After work go back and stay pun tak stress kan ... biggrin.gif

TSemeralhunter
post Jul 29 2012, 03:31 PM

8 posts

QUOTE(ecin @ Jul 28 2012, 05:36 PM)
Can't vote for 150K and below?
For the price of RM 150K and below should be smaller size perhaps. If a smaller size with a cheaper price what do you think? below 1k SF

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0353sec    0.17    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:12 AM