Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Apartment/ Condominium in Rawang, looking for apartment to stay

views

TSemeralhunter
post Jul 28 2012, 03:18 PM, updated 12y ago

8 posts

Hi Guys,

I am a particular buyer cool2.gif and can be considered as investor too. Lately, as i can see everyone was talking about Rawang property and even some of the big player have started to foot stepping their brand. For example: as now is Mah Sing, D.A Land, Guocoland and i heard BRDB also coming in! Rawang also are now so claimed to have South East ASEAN biggest whosesale office building with hotel and shopping mall gonna be their products as well. brows.gif Lately i am actively seeking information about whether there will be an upcoming Apartment or Condomiumin Rawang? if it is then cepat-cepat i wanna go buy d smile.gif but what do you guys think about the price that wont affect us much? Honestly i really into Anggun and west emerald kinda cool to stay in a greenry place.

For above Poll, what kind of facilities would be cool to have?

Take note this price is in Rawang!!

This post has been edited by emeralhunter: Jul 28 2012, 03:18 PM
airline
post Jul 28 2012, 03:49 PM

7 stars
7,923 posts

Condo at rawang can sell meh?
TSemeralhunter
post Jul 28 2012, 03:59 PM

8 posts

QUOTE(airline @ Jul 28 2012, 03:49 PM)
Condo at rawang can sell meh?
I believe can, its just what will the price be only.. last week i visit to Rawang and the place is totally incredible with their greenery and mostly in West emerald. After work go back and stay pun tak stress kan ... biggrin.gif

Billionaire12
post Jul 28 2012, 04:07 PM

1 posts

All these prices also still a bit funny la, considering Rawang so far from city centre.

People who buy condo at this price usually are working people. Unless Rawang provide more job opportunities then asking people to buy at prices higher than RM300k+ is only work of money-eyed developers.

Who want to travel to work back and forth to KL or PJ from Rawang as an employed executive who can afford condos at these prices?

In Kepong First Residence previously sold for around RM200k and provide VIP quality facilities, somemore located at prime area. Even if this condo build in prime area of Rawang, to start price at RM300k they will have to make sure they know what kind of special value they offer that makes ppl want to consider staying in Rawang while working in KL or PJ.

But then again, if they say this is catered to Selayang, Kepong or Rawang ppl, this target market won't be as dumb to rush here and buy for self stay except for investors in these recent years. Why would you spend RM300k and above for condo when you can buy landed property there which has much higher appreciation, and when you can spend slightly more and stay much nearer to the places you would prefer to hang out at in city centres without driving back and forth long distance?

At RM300k the developers would have to provide everything equivalent to condos in city centres offering at the same price.

If interest rate is ~4% the condo would also need to have a rental value of around RM1500 to cover rental and maintenance fee. Is Rawang rentable enough now for the average working person to sacrifice petrol, toll and social life to buy and stay there in a RM300k+ condo?

Rawang offers property appreciation that's why ppl buy there, at RM300k+ for condo there's little reason to consider - unless you really like the greeneries and is okay with driving back and forth to your workplace plus hang out with social circles in city centres with its current location. Then again, one must be either quite rich or is just not very social savvy to consider that.

This post has been edited by Billionaire12: Jul 28 2012, 04:42 PM
ecin
post Jul 28 2012, 05:36 PM

5,857 posts

Can't vote for 150K and below?
awdarr
post Jul 28 2012, 05:42 PM

Getting Started
77 posts

I need to vote for something around 200-250k but the option is not available.

idunnolol
post Jul 28 2012, 06:07 PM

Regular
1,031 posts

Where got condo and apt in rawang la . Low cost flat <60K got la
post Jul 28 2012, 06:10 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,043 posts

QUOTE(idunnolol @ Jul 28 2012, 06:07 PM)
Where got condo and apt in rawang la . Low cost flat <60K got la
TS said "upcoming" mah ... but the price should not be more than 300k right? hmm.gif

idunnolol
post Jul 28 2012, 06:16 PM

Regular
1,031 posts

QUOTE(1282009 @ Jul 28 2012, 06:10 PM)
TS said "upcoming" mah ... but the price should not be more than 300k right?  hmm.gif
Nearest also 330 k at T-parkland but thats nearer to selayang la.

Fully furnished

Still can get double story below 200k here in rawang then who would buy condo?
silverfish1
post Jul 28 2012, 08:50 PM

Getting Started
223 posts

QUOTE(emeralhunter @ Jul 28 2012, 03:18 PM)
Hi Guys,

I am a particular buyer  cool2.gif  and can be considered as investor too. Lately, as i can see everyone was talking about Rawang property and even some of the big player have started to foot stepping their brand. For example: as now is Mah Sing, D.A Land, Guocoland and i heard BRDB also coming in! Rawang also are now so claimed to have South East ASEAN biggest whosesale office building with hotel and shopping mall gonna be their products as well.  brows.gif  Lately i am actively seeking information about whether there will be an upcoming Apartment or Condomiumin Rawang? if it is then cepat-cepat i wanna go buy d smile.gif but what do you guys think about the price that wont affect us much? Honestly i really into Anggun and west emerald kinda cool to stay in a greenry place.
For above Poll, what kind of facilities would be cool to have?

Take note this price is in Rawang!!

I would vote for RM 200k and below for rawang condo.

This post has been edited by silverfish1: Jul 28 2012, 08:51 PM
masbruno
post Jul 29 2012, 12:40 AM

Casual
301 posts

People come to Rawang for landed property lah.. If want to stay in condo/ apartment, there are plenty of choice near to KL or PJ at that given price range.. cool2.gif

This post has been edited by masbruno: Jul 29 2012, 01:39 AM
TSemeralhunter
post Jul 29 2012, 03:31 PM

8 posts

QUOTE(ecin @ Jul 28 2012, 05:36 PM)
Can't vote for 150K and below?
For the price of RM 150K and below should be smaller size perhaps. If a smaller size with a cheaper price what do you think? below 1k SF
ecin
post Jul 29 2012, 10:01 PM

5,857 posts

QUOTE(emeralhunter @ Jul 29 2012, 03:31 PM)
For the price of RM 150K and below should be smaller size perhaps. If a smaller size with a cheaper price what do you think? below 1k SF
Just vest then.
Please share or PM if you've further information. TQ
Killy77
post Jul 31 2012, 02:05 PM

4 posts

Can get RM300k landed in Rawang? Where?

IMHO, if the GFA is reasonable say, 1k - 1.2ksf, that would be a thing to consider. At least there's alternative for young families to start with. Considering the ever increasing landed house price. Again, not for investors.

Perhaps if we know what are the sizes then we can reason.

Another thing is what kind of value offering are we talking about? High densed/low-densed, nice landscape, security etc. A lot condo in kepong/selayang/templer are of high-densed development hence less attractive and defeat the prupose of living in the outskirts - more space. I think if having apartment/condos in the outskirts with better space offerings would be attractive.

Cheers

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0370sec    0.69    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:06 PM