Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [WTS]35ml essential oil (Air-O-Matic Aromatherapy), New & Ready Stock! (RM25 only)

nwo.hong
post Mar 2 2018, 09:27 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(shaoching @ Mar 1 2018, 05:25 PM)
hi do u sell air purifier?
Yes.
RX-93
post Jun 20 2019, 11:41 PM

8 posts

Hi. Want to ask. Is this water soluble essential aroma oil?
Which allows to use in a ultrasonic aroma oil diffuser cum humidifier?
nwo.hong
post Jun 22 2019, 08:58 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(RX-93 @ Jun 20 2019, 11:41 PM)
Hi. Want to ask. Is this water soluble essential aroma oil?
Which allows to use in a ultrasonic aroma oil diffuser cum humidifier?
Good morning.
Yes, it is water soluble essential oils.
It can use in air purifier, humidifier, diffuser, oil burner.
sakuragurl
post Jul 6 2019, 12:45 AM

8 posts

Hi, I would like to know what is the actual essentials oils used to produce the Mint Spa essential oil. Reason being I’m abit sceptical of the product unless I know it’s actual content. Also I can’t seem to find the license certification for license of: Magreault & Baudrier S.A.R.L as mentioned in the essential oil description. All of the Google content only points to Air-o-Matic essential oil but nothing of such certification.

Appreciate if you can clarify my queries. Thanks!
nwo.hong
post Jul 14 2019, 03:58 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(sakuragurl @ Jul 6 2019, 12:45 AM)
Hi, I would like to know what is the actual essentials oils used to produce the Mint Spa essential oil. Reason being I’m abit sceptical of the product unless I know it’s actual content. Also I can’t seem to find the license certification for license of: Magreault & Baudrier S.A.R.L as mentioned in the essential oil description. All of the Google content only points to Air-o-Matic essential oil but nothing of such certification.

Appreciate if you can clarify my queries. Thanks!
Hi, sorry for the late reply. Been being busy these few days.
The active ingredient for the essential oils are botanical extracts and essential oils.

For further details of information, you can contact this Singapore telephone number : 65-6482 2336.

Please feel free to drop by my push cart which located at level 1, Setia City Mall, Setia Alarm, Selangor. We have all the essential oils tester which can let you try on the spot. I also can show you the lab report of the essential oils.

Thank you.
sakuragurl
post Aug 9 2019, 12:05 AM

8 posts

QUOTE(nwo.hong @ Jul 14 2019, 03:58 PM)
Hi, sorry for the late reply. Been being busy these few days.
The active ingredient for the essential oils are botanical extracts and essential oils.

For further details of information, you can contact this Singapore telephone number : 65-6482 2336.

Please feel free to drop by my push cart which located at level 1, Setia City Mall, Setia Alarm, Selangor. We have all the essential oils tester which can let you try on the spot. I also can show you the lab report of the essential oils.

Thank you.
Thanks alot for the details! Appreciate the contact n the location too. 👍🏻

3 Pages < 1 2 3Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0297sec    1.82    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th November 2019 - 12:36 AM