QUOTE(mysticxin @ Jul 27 2012, 12:07 PM)
You have no proof of that.. how can bad service be an isolated case, you mean they didn't like his face, or something lol. I mean for this kind of money there should not be any isolated cases
Let me give you an example. I have my money in a bank. They pay 2.95% pa. That's low, because there are other banks that pay 3.2% pa. But I still have my FDs there.. because
(1) Their ATM is literally never down
(2) Their airconditioning is always cold, even in the hottest days
(3) The floor is carpeted, the carpet is clean and not worn.
(4) The ATM is clean (especially the keys.)
(5) When I forgot my ATM card and it was swallowed by the ATM, they opened it on the spot, retrieved my card and gave it back to me.
(6) They have hardware authenticators
(7) I can do everything online, and it always works. I have never seen their site slow or down ever.
See.. that's why I'm willing to "pay" 0.3% to keep my money there, that's what "premium" means, there should be no isolated cases ever, and the service should be top-notch, always.
Premium means there is no excuse for failure. That's why you pay that price.
If there are "isolated cases", well every company has "isolated cases", why are you still paying premium price for shoddy laptops and service? This post has been edited by wodenus: Jul 27 2012, 01:33 PM