Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Mc ocean

views

sesame84
post Nov 13 2018, 12:22 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(JamesBond5527 @ Nov 13 2018, 02:45 AM)
Attention to all existing SP ! ! !

You guys can request for refund back your invested money with KPDNKK.
Step 1 - lodge report of your investment
Step 2 - once get your report number pls wait for iO (Investigation Officer)
Step 3 - attend your enquiry appointment
Step 4- wait for your refund cheque payment

Pls hurry up .
- Hi. May I ask if a report is lodged with KPDNKK, does an SP still need to do a product return with the company itself? And, based on Step 4 above, would you know how much of money would be returned?
- Appreciate a kind & prompt response for this. icon_question.gif

Thank you.
sesame84
post Nov 13 2018, 12:50 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(Geek Goblin 123 @ Nov 13 2018, 12:29 PM)
For this type of refund with KPDNKK's help, it is for Invoices that you have not claimed the products from Mc-Ocean counter yet.

When you signed up as SP, you will be given a few green papers, right? And the worker will ask you to choose which Invoices you want to take the products out, which you want to take on later dates.

Those that you HAVE NOT take out you can get a refund. How much you gotta find out when the KPDNKK agent contacted you.

As for those products you had taken out, it has to follow the 6 months buy back policy.
- Thanks for prompt reply. Is there any deadline for this type of KPDNKK refund? As in the 6 months buy back period? Is there a need to inform the upline ppl?
sesame84
post Nov 13 2018, 02:29 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(Geek Goblin 123 @ Nov 13 2018, 01:10 PM)
No deadline or 6 months buy back, as long as the invoices are unclaimed.

You do not need to inform any upline for this. This is between KPDNKK & Mc- Ocean now.
- Thanks for replying again. But, would you know if this process is time consuming?
sesame84
post Nov 13 2018, 03:59 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(Geek Goblin 123 @ Nov 13 2018, 03:00 PM)
Not really, you can complain through the new KPDNKK ez Aduan app

After the KPDNKK agent has contacted you, they will set an appointment date for you to present the invoices to the KPDNKK office.

Then once they got the results they will contact you again.

That's all.
- Okay. Thanks again. But I saw the review about the apps just now. Many are quite dissatisfied with the apps and service of the KPDNKK ppl. icon_question.gif
sesame84
post Nov 13 2018, 04:30 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(Geek Goblin 123 @ Nov 13 2018, 04:12 PM)
I would not deny that, handling customer complaints is tiresome.

Recently MANY people complained to KPDNKK about Mc-Ocean for different reasons. So yeah, just be patient with the agents.

On the bright side, you stand a chance to get back your money from the scammers right?
- I tried to mendaftar just now in the apps...but cannot daftar. Smtg wrong with that 'DAFTAR' button. How leh? cry.gif
- Actually I didn't really want to join but I somehow did. But I was hoping for smtg at the beginning but now dislike it. The ppl at my side are quite nice actually but now I really don't like all this thing anymore. How sadd. I must have been kena bomoh la. rclxub.gif
sesame84
post Nov 13 2018, 06:29 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(Geek Goblin 123 @ Nov 13 2018, 04:40 PM)
I am not sure. If necessary, can still email to launch a complain.

I feel you friend, been through the same thought process as you did. We all got taken advantaged of, that is all I can say.  bangwall.gif
- Do you have the email address or phone number? From the KPDNKK website, I saw Hotline and phone numbers (based on different states). Which should I use? Email? Hotline or phone number? icon_question.gif
sesame84
post Nov 14 2018, 12:33 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(Geek Goblin 123 @ Nov 14 2018, 10:31 AM)
It always happen every 2 years, their "Annual Dinner".

Next one probably is in 2020, but the founder might want to consider doing it annually?

After all, it was from selling the D& D event tickets to the loyal Mc-Ocean dogs and their vistims they intended to recruit, that they got the money to buy their new offices right?

All the festive events (CNY, Hari Raya, Deepavali), Women Empowerment Event, HOW, D&D, Training Events and ALL the camps (3D, LTT & Product Training) are all paid by the members (& the victims that were brought there), while the founder just collect the profit for himself to buy more properties.

And the members still worship him like a god or their savior, while he is literally making money out of all of them, what a joke!
- The next DND macam going to be in 2019 like that. They had the previous one in 2017.
sesame84
post Nov 20 2018, 09:04 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(Majorkey @ Nov 18 2018, 02:18 PM)
Thank God I found this topic, I had previously made a police report about them if my information would be used for bad purposes. Had signed up for their GP on the day I went to their office, next day I asked about how sellable the products are because the products are lame to be honest.

They tell me this product can Detox, another can be used for bulking up, another for dieting etc.
When I look at the nutritional info, its a joke.
#1 your body already has a mechanism to detox, anything you consume cannot actually make your body suddenly have a detox effect. Thats simply stupid.

#2 Their product literally terrible at helping build you muscle. One serving gives you about 0.8g of protein & maybe 150kcals if not mistaken. If the product was sold for rm400 & has 40servings, that's rm20 per serving. That's a joke, when compared to ON Whey protein shakes with 120servings, on average is about rm3-rm3.5 per serving & gives you around 24g protein + 120kcal. I would rather sell the ON Whey protein & even consume it instead of their lame products. If they say they have good doctors, they're probably lying about it. Even some retard can make better products than this la

#3 One of their product is called enerfiber I believe, it probably contains some stuff that gives you a stomach ache, making you poop. They claim it cleanses your stomach & helps you lose weight. Wrong again, your body automatically cleans itself. Also to lose weight, you have to eat less calories. In fact, if anyone who goes water fasting (which I did before), your digestive system will be cleansed just by drinking water alone & you'd lose weight at the same time without spending any money. So the product itself is not necessary.

4# Another of their products is called Dr Spraycial, its basically a water spray which they claim to originate from the deep sea water & is rich in minerals. The product itself does not contain details of how much minerals are inside. I'd say you'd be better off spraying those spritzer mineral water on your face/skin instead.
#5 Another product is water filter costing about 4k-5k if not mistaken, you can change ph level & that's good but my friend also owns a Panasonic water filter which costs about the same, has the same features & maybe even more, but obviously it has better quality. So is it worth buying? Obviously not. Almost everyone who has the money would already have a decent water filter anyway.
So I can confirm to you 90% chance the retail method is not even a choice because their products are that lame.
Even if you market so pro, but if the product sucks then no one will really buy it. The reason why they have these products I believe is to hide the fact that they are more towards selling to their downlines. If you sign the agreement like I did, the contract will state that you agree that this company is a DIRECT selling company. In order for them to do that, they need to have products. I can say that their scheme would be better & would be great if they had actual good products that people need.

Give you an idea why I think that their products dont sell, is because you don't even know these products since they're not even popularly sold anywhere in Malaysia (please correct me if I'm wrong). Nobody else in the public would know about these products. I won't even ask you to market these because its not worth it. If you have to explain a lot what the product does, then it simply sucks. Period.
I've already told my KP that I decided to quit, I told him I don't need my money back & I made a police report just to protect myself if they give my info away to someone else to apply for loans, etc. Luckily I didn't join their H.O.W event today. I believe its a full brainwash session to let you apply for a loan on Monday. I've already cut ties with them, for those who are reading this. Please be aware of them & get out ASAP before you get into more debts. I actually pity those people there inside but they got a choice to quit anyway.
- I am also concerned about the loan application thing. Feel so doomed. How did you made the police report? icon_question.gif
sesame84
post Dec 3 2018, 12:59 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(Vinsmoke Reiju @ Nov 30 2018, 12:05 PM)
1 of my sidelines withdrawn just near before i no longer active.. (that time convince me to withdraw with him lol) few months back.. if i'm not wrong, the steps something like this..

1) call office, make appointment say wanna withdraw. (ask not to notify upline kp first. if im not wrong can request this)

2) bring invoices and products during appointment.. then got 2 options either members wanna request by themselves to get return money from upline or mc ocean management themselves will auto deducts from upline next income. if want easier just pick option 2.. (u can refer to my post and kp goblin post recently.

3)then person in charge will do calculations. then pic will give form for members to sign.. simple as that..

but.. haha yeah but. there are challenging part..

if mc ocean management notify upline kp that the members wanna withdraw.. i still remember back then i saw some ruckus in office coz of withdrawal. but never bat an eye coz that time still got passion ma.. huhu

if mc coean notify upline, there are few things that can be prepared..

1) members must expect that around 10 mins around appointment, uplines, (normally more than 1KP) will be there. they will request to sit down and have a talk first. talking about brainwashing n mindbreak to prevent members from terminate. haha. better to ask outsiders (people they dont know to accompany) then they segan silu sedikit.. but must informed the friend about what happened. later the friend also kena brainwash haha..

2) they will try hard to convince u to stay.. for example, "u really wanna terminate? ok then sign this form" my advice dont sign that form. why? coz that is the form that members, themselves will agreed to request money from uplines.. not management. a lot people already fall to this trick, resulting the uplines wont give a damn if u request that money..  once get the form from pic, confirm with that pic is this form that stated management settle by themselves by auto deduct? if yes, proceed..

3) make sure the prodcuts return as per what is calculated.. in the event members decided to think first, the uplines most likely will request to assist to hold the products.. (office, house, car) coz the products a lot.. never, ever give them to hold the products and also invoices.. coz when members make another appointment, and wanna get back the products, normally they will just ignore.. coz they will lose more money.. huhu and the return for the members will be much less.. example after calculation u get 15k from uplines and 2k from mc ocean. thats 17k for u..  but bcoz certain products not able to return, u will get much less. maybe like 10k only.

if want things easier,, just block whatsapp and calls from them after appointment being made.. and when go to office.. go with a lot friends and families (dont let them get separated by uplines kp, else they will try brainwash one by one) and said after settle then we talk..

hope that helps..
-OMG.....some of these just happened to me!! They are asking for reasons ''WHY WHY WHY?'' ''What happened?'' rclxub.gif ranting.gif

sesame84
post Dec 3 2018, 01:02 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(Geek Goblin 123 @ Nov 30 2018, 11:44 AM)
Read back what others have posted.

In short, inform the staff at Mc-Ocean counter to setup appointment to withdraw.

If the Mc-Ocean staffs make it difficult OR refuse to let you withdraw, REPORT TO KPDNKK. Let them settle with Mc-Ocean directly.
- What kind of strong reasons that they will actually accept? This looks like an interview!! icon_question.gif
sesame84
post Dec 3 2018, 03:26 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(Vinsmoke Reiju @ Dec 3 2018, 01:24 PM)
Better just arrange another appointment. This time try ask pic not to notify kp/upline. N just block all of them. At the end of the day.. u urself need to be strong enough to face them..

That's y l advise bring other people with u.. n don't let them get separated by ur upline.. don't let their words *consume ur thoughts* 2 make u believe staying in the business is the better option..

The clock is tickling.. faster make ur move
- Alright!! Thanks....I already feel so dead...they won't be able to CONvince me anymore!! Boo them!!! bruce.gif But is the process fast and convenient ah? I don't wish to see stupid things happening. Haih ranting.gif
sesame84
post Dec 3 2018, 03:31 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(Geek Goblin 123 @ Dec 3 2018, 03:22 PM)
Every withdrawal case also like that one la, the KP had already taken your money to spend on God Knows What, of course THEY WILL STOP YOU FROM WITHDRAWING.

Alone or with people, you just have to be firm about it. Know this:

1. The ONLY reason the KPs want to find out why you withdraw is because they want to STOP you from doing it, not because they really care about you, they just want to keep the money for themsleves.

2. You do not owe your UPLINES any explanation when you decided to withdraw. IT IS BETWEEN MC-OCEAN & YOU, IT IS NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS, YOU ONLY INFORM THEM AND THAT IS ALL.

You only need to tell the Mc-Ocean counter staff and that is it. YOU ARE JUST EXERCISING YOUR RIGHT AS A CONSUMER.

Remember now KPDNKK is on High Alert with Mc-Ocean, any misconduct they are MORE THAN HAPPY to take action against Mc-Ocean. So if they stop you from withdrawing, do not worry, lodge another report to KPDNKK. Give them a reason to shut Mc-Ocean down.  thumbsup.gif

- Thanks for all these advice!! Hope that GOD BLESS ME!!! I am too DEAD and BUSY to bother any of their questions/concerns. I will just stay firm with my decision! bruce.gif
sesame84
post Dec 3 2018, 03:33 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(Geek Goblin 123 @ Dec 3 2018, 03:29 PM)
My experience is that they will set 1 day for you to return the products, and it was in the morning (around 11 am - 12 pm) at Fraser Business Park. Will take 1 - 2 hours to get things done and then you are done with Mc-Ocean.  thumbup.gif
- Okeh!! Boleh faham. rclxms.gif This includes membership termination too right?
sesame84
post Dec 3 2018, 03:49 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(Geek Goblin 123 @ Dec 3 2018, 03:44 PM)
Yeah including.

Do read carefully the papers your Uplines/ Mc-Ocean staffs will ask you to sign though. Last time the Mc-Ocean staffs were quite nice and helpful, even for withdrawal, not sure if they are tainted by these Despicable Scammers or not now.

Just stand firm, 100% Cautious and you will be fine. wink.gif
-Okay...will do. rclxms.gif I saw from previous posts (cannot rmb by who)...have to make sure it is papers coming from the management itself right? Not the uplines themselves....otherwise become ownself ask for money one-by-one from uplines. rclxub.gif Scared of traps!!
sesame84
post Dec 4 2018, 05:48 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(MakNok @ Dec 4 2018, 01:19 PM)
come come...i help you by become your bodyguard.
terminate already or not?
- Awh...tqtq so much!! thumbsup.gif the day hasn't arrived yet....very very soon! Keep me in your prayers!!
sesame84
post Dec 4 2018, 05:51 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(JamesBond5527 @ Dec 3 2018, 06:14 PM)
Nothing important process to be handle for Return your money.

Just bring all your products which haven't open . Return all your products then just tell them no time for next appointment . Just take the form and go off.
- Alright! Hope they don't purposely make things difficult. *PRAY HARD* Aint got no time to play with their drama bruce.gif
sesame84
post Dec 7 2018, 12:48 AM

29 posts

QUOTE(blueterry626 @ Dec 6 2018, 07:52 PM)
I hope Mr p can end up like boss of jjptr
- Whole of Malaysia praying here ranting.gif
sesame84
post Dec 7 2018, 01:02 AM

29 posts

QUOTE(blueterry626 @ Dec 4 2018, 08:08 PM)
HiĀ  guys,the time I return stock I bring my brother along coz those stocks are so heavy...

I met few kp when I reach Southgate office,thanks to my brother,those kp no dare to come close to me to tell me nonsense not to quit

Pls bring along friends or more people to go
Those kp only know how to bully good people, n afraid of bad people
- Just asking if you don't mind. For your return case, did you actually receive all the money that you are supposed to get back? I was just done with my product return recently. The PIC (a Malay lady) has roughly calculated the amount that I should be receiving in return. Just like expected, need to wait for the uplines got sales then only money will be refunded. doh.gif The PIC said company will auto-deduct from those uplines income but I doubt it will be fast and exactly the full amount. bangwall.gif That disappointment at that very moment just hit me hard! vmad.gif

This post has been edited by sesame84: Dec 10 2018, 07:05 PM
sesame84
post Dec 7 2018, 01:16 AM

29 posts

QUOTE(Geek Goblin 123 @ Dec 5 2018, 04:42 PM)
Yeah friend, they are VERY DESPERATE, especially KL side.

Right now the KL & JB Market are so bad that you walk down the street and ask a random fellow, he/she also knows this scam Mc-Ocean.

Their office, used to be crowded with KPs and PPs, now a needle drop also you can hear. Only the same few KPs are left there.

That is why they are so desperate to recruit people from outside of JB & KL now. Exploiting their innocence, taking advantage of their desperation for a change from their current situation, whatever it is.

Better you just break ties with your friend and warn your mutual friends to stay away from him. I can tell you your friend in Mc-Ocean is so brainwashed now that he can only see you and other people that he intends to recruit as RM 6000 only.

Speaking from my own experience...  sweat.gif
- Now some of the KPs are trying to focus on the Singapore market instead!! But seems like not very hyped up over there ya?? Anyone knows more about our neighboring country situation? confused.gif
- And the Penang grand opening ceremony seems like did not help much. Still so quiet. rclxms.gif
sesame84
post Dec 10 2018, 07:04 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(Geek Goblin 123 @ Dec 3 2018, 03:44 PM)
Yeah including.

Do read carefully the papers your Uplines/ Mc-Ocean staffs will ask you to sign though. Last time the Mc-Ocean staffs were quite nice and helpful, even for withdrawal, not sure if they are tainted by these Despicable Scammers or not now.

Just stand firm, 100% Cautious and you will be fine. wink.gif
- Just to double confirm. Once the withdrawal process is done, will the office staff still need the terminating member to go back to the office to do anything? confused.gif

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0209sec    0.31    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:28 PM