views

PhakFuhZai
post Apr 4 2016, 11:09 AM

harimau putih
1,587 posts

QUOTE(xphr3ak @ Mar 27 2016, 06:22 AM)
This is the good reason why they want to meet, tea party, MnU,,,,,,,,,

Brainwash

Majority who joined this are gov servants.
Why? Gov servant easy to get loan approved vs. Private.

not really
quite a lot of high profiles and professionals re inside too
like many other businesses, these kind of schemes also favors those who already have money, and intend to roll it bigger

because if you see those high earners such as doctors, lawyers, corporate VPs are part of it, how can you as an ordinary executives earning maybe few Ks a month to fight with them? ppl can spend a few rm30k in cash and gain a massive headstart compare to those paid rm2k whatever not

like many other aspects in life, this is not a fair platform to begin with
PhakFuhZai
post May 5 2016, 11:05 AM

harimau putih
1,587 posts

https://www.facebook.com/spfor34k/

the modus operandi, how the PV calculates, all the internal slides are there
should be some ex-members who are butthurted that created this FB page for trolling and flame baiting laugh.gif

This post has been edited by PhakFuhZai: May 5 2016, 11:06 AM
PhakFuhZai
post Mar 27 2017, 12:00 PM

harimau putih
1,587 posts

QUOTE(Ralna @ Feb 19 2017, 07:41 PM)

I don't see myself as a victim. I did my research before I signed up. It was a logical decision I made. The reasons I terminated my membership were I didn't have a supportive team to back me up, and the biz wasn't suitable for a straightforward person like me. Doing sales talk is not cheating if you fulfil your promises and products are functional as you claim them to be.
I don't know why most people going for the rm33k option, there are cheaper options such as rm2k

to be successful in this, you need to be very good at social skills, that is to talk and interact with alot of strangers, and in order to strengthen the bond with your teammates, you are likely to see them more often than your other friends and family, because almost all weekends will be spent with them going for bowlings, paintbal, futsals yada yada. So eventually, you estranged your original friends

been invited to their party twice, I don't like to be in these atmospheres

selling insurance or properties feel much better than selling junks like these

PhakFuhZai
post Mar 27 2017, 10:27 PM

harimau putih
1,587 posts

QUOTE(MNet @ Mar 27 2017, 08:51 PM)
which plan u joined?
nope never joined
but got friends tried to pull me into

i no potential do this kind of things la, drain too much energy to persuade ppl
PhakFuhZai
post Apr 26 2017, 04:17 PM

harimau putih
1,587 posts

they are trying hard not to be associated with money games

PhakFuhZai
post Apr 26 2017, 09:50 PM

harimau putih
1,587 posts

QUOTE(MNet @ Apr 26 2017, 07:41 PM)
they are not money games.
they involve selling stuff.
YSLM also selling stuff wut
PhakFuhZai
post May 15 2017, 04:55 PM

harimau putih
1,587 posts

QUOTE(MNet @ May 3 2017, 07:10 PM)
they can't reveal this at mamak place becoz it violate the bank negara rules
if Amway can openly discuss their biz plans in mamak
why McOcean can't ?
PhakFuhZai
post May 24 2017, 05:02 PM

harimau putih
1,587 posts

QUOTE(ceekay78 @ May 24 2017, 04:43 PM)
I have several friends in there tried to recruit me after didnt say hello in many years. Suddenly 1 day called me & ask How are you, where you work now, lets go yamcha & talk further more.
Later on bring me to MNU at Sunway convention center then bring me several times to a talk down at Southgate HQ. Really waste of my time spending 3 months there.
My friends even sponsored me the 2k membership so that i can upgrade my membership later to the 33k.

In the end, i told them sorry im not interested in sales nor talking bla bla bla to outsiders in joining a MLM like Phytoscience and making profit out of people who join under me. It still looks pyramid to me even if they keep saying its not pyramid scheme.

thank god i was able to run away in the end & not join although i did went to the bank asking for 35k loan. Lucky didnt sign those loan papers.  sweat.gif

at least Johnson Lee didn't ask u to take loan to join JJPTR, so does MBI

that said, put in the money in either JJPTR or MBI in its early days, was easier to break even compare to this pyramid scheme, summore without the risk to burn the bridge
PhakFuhZai
post May 25 2017, 11:03 AM

harimau putih
1,587 posts

QUOTE(xMika @ May 24 2017, 06:18 PM)
Seriously ? Hoping someone to fall .. wheres your humanity ?
i remember there was one lansi women who preached me this in a very lansi way
she asked me "if you got one million, how long will it take for you to finish it",
this women was allegedly resigned from a high post in Samsung Malaysia to join this full time

PhakFuhZai
post May 26 2017, 11:30 AM

harimau putih
1,587 posts

QUOTE(ceekay78 @ May 26 2017, 11:05 AM)
i have the same friend who on Senior director post in one of a very large firm resigned to do full time & non stop asking me the same Question you posted.

Now he owe alot of debt from the bank, called several friends & called me asking for help. Last i heard he is living in Jeddah now & not coming back to Malaysia not so soon.
he indebted to bank due to what? this?
PhakFuhZai
post May 29 2017, 07:52 AM

harimau putih
1,587 posts

QUOTE(ceekay78 @ May 26 2017, 03:15 PM)
he borrowed too many times. 33k for 3 times coz open 3 different accounts.
then he borrow car loan some more to buy merc & sold off old car. then sell house & buy more expensive house. In the end = brankrupt
as good as a director, rm33k also need to loan

pandan muka kena chased by ahlong

PhakFuhZai
post Jun 6 2017, 05:04 PM

harimau putih
1,587 posts

QUOTE(audio technica @ May 30 2017, 03:04 PM)
i met this girl on tinder desperate me to join. but i also desperate for piap piap. my desperateness + fake promises > her desperateness = she piap piap with me after i promise join her....after that bye bye lol
if she smart she would let u sign a few forms and transfer the payment before even let u fucuk her
PhakFuhZai
post Jun 27 2017, 11:26 PM

harimau putih
1,587 posts

QUOTE(MNet @ Jun 20 2017, 07:23 PM)
its profitable biz
profitable by how?
we all know how JJPTR investors make money la, since money games are more straight forward, although is downright illegal

it is the thing which stay in gray region tend to be more complicated
PhakFuhZai
post Aug 11 2017, 10:41 AM

harimau putih
1,587 posts

QUOTE(menuiq @ Aug 3 2017, 05:40 PM)
Let me give you some updates:

Today he text me and chat like usual. I feel bad that I already know what company is that!  So I told him that I am not interested to join. He was like telling me he is not forcing me to join and I can take my time to think about it. He knows how it feels when I don't know what is the company and what they are doing. So it's normal for me to feel this way. I straightforward told him I know it's MC OCEAN. He was shocked that how I know about this but he don't understand why I don't feel good about this company.

The problem is, he is so into this 'business'. I feel sad that he quit his job to do this full time. What happen if things don't go right for him later? Now I feel bad for him... sad.gif

Let's see if he will still talk to me after i completely reject this whole 'business'. Then I know whether the whole motive why he has been actively talking & meet up with me.  brows.gif
it's not hard to find out

if he is your friend, ask him show you his bank statement, with monthly (consistent) payment made by McO into his bank account.
also find out if he really owns any awesome vehicles, at least a Mercs A class or BMW 3 series with JPJ geran clearly showing the owner name is him.

last but not least, ask if he can at least loan you rm15k out of that rm33k of premium member fee, promise him high repayment interest, if he is so so confident in the business, he should be able to loan the money happily. If he reject, then ask him whether he has such amount in his bank or not

if he denies all of the above request, ask him to fly kite + bad mouth him among your common friends
PhakFuhZai
post Sep 11 2017, 10:54 AM

harimau putih
1,587 posts

^ at the end your source of revenue comes from your downlines who willing to pay rm34k as well as their respective downlines

using some bullshit products as a smokescreen to conceal the real operation behind, this is no different than money games

at least money games are more upfront and honest to you

PhakFuhZai
post Oct 2 2017, 03:41 PM

harimau putih
1,587 posts

QUOTE(MNet @ Sep 30 2017, 07:20 PM)
How do u know about this?
eh, Monspace is much better
got private jets and crypto currency

jom migrate there, guarantee u ll be richer than jibby
PhakFuhZai
post Oct 20 2017, 01:27 PM

harimau putih
1,587 posts

QUOTE(stealyourheart @ Oct 19 2017, 04:29 PM)
You wont have time to googling them, before stage 3 you will not able to know the name of company, and the moment you know the name of company you have to pay the fees already, that's why most people who post their story here were scammed already
Lucky for me as I was brought to a deepavali event, where they have several booths set up selling some products, heck they even gave the goodies bag with big McO logo printed on it. Only after that day was I asked to go for the interview, too late by then
PhakFuhZai
post Oct 20 2017, 02:41 PM

harimau putih
1,587 posts

QUOTE(LordXion @ Oct 17 2017, 04:03 AM)
Like I said when I started posting here.. I came to check it out because I was invited. And when I finish reading everything its really saddening that so many people have been here writing and the company is still out there.

I for one, would like to know how to stop these kind of company, if they are a scam.
Because Amway is also MLM, phytoscience is also MLM, Riway is also MLM, and they also have scam, lie, steal, bluff their way around other people as well.

I also understand that talking about how bad the company in this thread won't do anything. But why hasn't the authorities do anything about it? Why are they still operating?

Like other real scams out there, how do we stop them?
Instead of just beating around the bush about it?
Why can't we stop them?
Why are they still in business?
Why are they still having their license?

There's so many whys' but nothing is happening. So what can we do? In all the post, nobody suggested any solutions. Nobody mentioned anything about closing them down. Nobody came up with a brilliant ideas.

How can we allow companies like this to function?
How do we stop scams?

Shouldnt we work towards this?
Instead of going again and again and again on how they scam people?

I want to know how to stop them if they are scams.
Anybody?
oh please, it's not your first day being a Malaysian, I can't stop to laugh at your naivety

the country is run by kleptocrats, our govt is kleptocracy, what makes you think the people under such leadership won't take shortcuts to accumulate quick wealth?

underground economy is rampant, high profile criminals at large, with underground gambling, prostitution, drugs, you name it, all are able to survive after bust and survive again, it can't be all coincidence right? Must be some organization taking care of them at the backstage

with the clamp down on money games few months ago, now there's new waves of money games silently making a come back to the market, MBI and Monspace still at large, it's still growing, various shops are accepting virtual currencies such as M-Money or Mama Captain coins, and the like, JJPTR founder Johnson on bail with mere RM4k. It's not like a simple police report can make all these schemes disappear.

Which is why the importance of threads like this, it serves as an informative source, it gives people the choice to go or not to go for them. I know, there are many people who know its scam but still go after it, because all they want is to reap $$ before the ship sink, as long as there are people like these around, the scam cases won't ceased from happening

PhakFuhZai
post Nov 14 2017, 11:56 PM

harimau putih
1,587 posts

QUOTE(xMika @ Nov 14 2017, 10:01 PM)
Imagine you opening a burger stall, before you start your business you go to supermarket and buy bread, butter, burger patty, mayonaise, chilli sauce, bbq sauce .. you pay RM200 to the counter and you bring all the ingredients back home ready to open your burger stall .. this is what will happen next,

Case 1
The next day, you feel lazy and you slept for the whole day doing shit at home for a week, all your ingredient expired and you lost the RM200 capital

Case 2
The next day you're so happy that you're starting your owm business, and you sold all your burger on that day itself, you earn RM700 - RM200 = RM500 profit

Case 3
The next day is raining, no one came to buy your burger, do you blame the rain and just let your burger all turns sour and loss that RM200 capital or you're going to find a way ? Either move your stall to a dry area or bring all your burgers to sell to customers at a nearby supermarket to earn back RM500??
Your statement "the suckers are just trying to get back their money", well which business man in a fucked up mind will be willing to lose money, either you're too lazy or you gave up on your own business and prefer sleeping at home ... I cant find another reason to blame a business saying its a scam or finding reasons for your own failure
u re equating a "business" with dubious nature with your so-called successful, legitimate business

not all business are the same and deserve same level of credits

things like JJPTR Richway Monspace YSLM also can claim themselves as entrepreneur, if follow your logic

there are also underground business like illegal money lending, massage parlour, gambling dens which run like a corporate also, their turnover is way higher than legitimate business

so ya don't blame any of these, because of your own inability to join one of them, btw nett profit of 10k-20k is nth to shout about bro

This post has been edited by PhakFuhZai: Nov 15 2017, 12:01 AM
PhakFuhZai
post Nov 14 2017, 11:59 PM

harimau putih
1,587 posts

QUOTE(xMika @ Nov 14 2017, 09:40 PM)
I know Bank Negara blacklist illegal investment company, like JJPTR, Richway etc money games, BNM also regulates investments such as unit trusts and mutual funds ...  this dummy ocean is a direct selling company like Amway, Cosway, etc ? I think we should check properly as refer to KPDNKK (any product trading and selling company must register with them) if they really have the license to run a legal business ? Anyone can help check the latest business license at KPDNKK please ?? Search for 2017 one please, dont show outdated data. Kind souls please get this data
Then we can prove if this damn ocean is legal or illegal ?? Got license = legal , gambling is illegal, but with license you can gambling 24Hours non stop until you die also no problem, without license you try sell nasi lemak at roadside la, DBKL sure come to confiscate your nasi lemak stall and worst of all give you saman and sue you to court
in malaysia, got money = got cable = got power = absolutely legal

has your cafe been harassed by DBKL officers before?

has your premise been visited by LHDN officers before?

without some skills and resources, legal can turn into illegal, illegal can somehow become legal in bolehland

3 Pages  1 2 3 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.3403sec    0.35    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:03 AM