Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Mc ocean

views

BlurGuy1992
post Dec 14 2018, 10:57 PM

Getting Started
254 posts

This is bad.... Still many youngsters fall into this...
Some are graduates, and straight their first 'job' is this McOcean thingy...
Nowadays they go over fb, WhatsApp, tinder to recruit..
When this fall one day, where can you go? Jump over to the next mlm? you couldn't do this forever... I really hope those who joined will see this thread... learn up your real skills that add value to this society and buff up your financial sense instead of joining these mlm...
BlurGuy1992
post Dec 15 2018, 12:18 AM

Getting Started
254 posts

QUOTE(luzdeexpo @ Sep 7 2018, 08:52 AM)
Lol.....true.....nowadays McOcean capitalize on people's greed.

They will always make claim that you can make a lot of $$$$$

When they tee-up people, they will always tell :-

"XXX  made RM6K in his first month in the business.... FU YOH"
(FACT : 5K is the rebate they give new members for the 1st month)

The pressure on KPs to look rich is intense.

Last month, one of the KPs..... KP CXXXY
bought a BMW 3 series,
and she will pose in front of the care take pic, show the signed order form

In reality, I feel they just trapping them further in the business.
Lol...poor souls have to pay
High loan installments for the BMW + Service Cost

No wonder KPs are desperate for their underline to recruit people,
no money, how to service :-
- BMW Monthly Installment
- BMW Service Cost
CAL*Y right? started off with soysauce one right? guess I knew it...
BlurGuy1992
post Dec 15 2018, 10:17 PM

Getting Started
254 posts

u can get similar product over pharmacy outside with trusted brand at cheaper price...

This post has been edited by BlurGuy1992: Dec 15 2018, 10:53 PM
BlurGuy1992
post Dec 18 2018, 09:57 AM

Getting Started
254 posts

They are good in camouflage their words. downline as partners, pump in your money as capital...
but in the end, desperation and greed eaten your soul so badly and revealed bit by bits...

whatever decision you make, please hold back for few days and even weeks if you're unclear and unsure.... dont get interrupted, think and analyse yourself...especially your own hard earned money!!...
BlurGuy1992
post Dec 18 2018, 01:55 PM

Getting Started
254 posts

QUOTE(Geek Goblin 123 @ Dec 18 2018, 01:01 PM)
Hmmm, it seems that W*sm* Sc*p* Management finally drove these scammers out of their usual "Interview" sopt.

Dear Malaysians,

Take note of the latest "interview" location in KL, C*ntr*p*int B*nd*r Ut*m*.

If you get invited to meet business partner/ attend interview there. You know who are they and what they are up to...

centrepoin* banda* uta*a la... haha
last week was fabe* towe*..

This post has been edited by BlurGuy1992: Dec 18 2018, 09:52 PM
BlurGuy1992
post Dec 26 2018, 02:15 PM

Getting Started
254 posts

Guess everyone here know how the process goes...
No point for me to further emphasize how they makes money...
its 2019 soon... I guess its really the time for me to move on...
its one of the new experience and good lesson for me this year...
I lose some in financial, and I gain some in precaution, people and experiences...
Money can be earned back... but not your friends and people in your network... dont used their trust and friendships for money sake... greed will consume you and you will regret definitely just like me...

I lay on my couch and reflect myself yesterday...
This is definitely an expensive lesson that leaves a big impact on my life...
and I guess I could never forget it in my life, but leave behind and move on...
BlurGuy1992
post Aug 20 2019, 12:32 PM

Getting Started
254 posts

QUOTE(happygolucky84 @ Aug 20 2019, 11:44 AM)
After a few weeks of reading in this Lowyat Forum, I decided to share my own story to the public.  brows.gif  brows.gif  brows.gif
I joined mco more than one year. My friend brought me into this business and left! I'm the blessed one, and my KP keeps helping me until I challenge.
When I was CKP, my KP no longer helping me, she just put me aside, and I have to ask for help from sidelines. So lucky that still a lot of sidelines willing to help me, as the exchange, I help them to do much sharing and training to their downline. Mcocean is an exchange business, if you are valuable, don't worry, a lot of people willing to help you. Because they know they will need your help in future.  rclxms.gif

8 months of rolling as a CKP, I was broke like hell. By that time, I know why many partners like to consume products because you have nothing to eat but only products!
Enertri + Alkurna as breakfast as it gives energy,
Lunch with downlines, I said I ate, let's focus on planning instead of eating.
Enertime+EnerXcel as teatime as it taste sweet,
Enerfiber + Enerbest as dinner.
Supper with downlines and takes their food.
I survived as a CKP for more than 6 months with income less than RM2000 after minus the maintenance payment of RM1800.

I told myself, Is ok, a good day will come! Amen. It is just temporary. I can enjoy my RM20k income when I become KP! I was fighting hard to achieve the title of Knight Premier.
8 months pass, My result was almost close to becoming KP! I was happy and excited, but I still lack 1 SP to complete. It was 25th, and I still got 6 days to fight for sales! I find all my downline and planning with them, to check if anyone can be follow up, even become a DP (RM10K) also ok.

The closing date is coming soon; I still unable to find the needed SP. My up up up upline KP go to me, ask if I want to complete KP?
OF COURSE, I WANT!
I EVEN DREAM OF IT EVERYDAY! 
RM20K IS IN MY DREAM, I EVEN THINKING WHAT CAN I DO WITH THIS AMOUNT OF MONEY. 

That up up up upline KP told me, actually I can loan another 33k and pump into the last SP, and after I completed KP, I can find another replacement to this account. Then he calculates to me, what is the differences in income of SP and KP. (There is no position of CKP in the marketing plan, so the income of CKP same as the income of SP). After he did the calculation, I decided to go to a bank and take another 33k to qualify myself as a KP.

By the end of the month, I pumped in the 33k by using my sibling's name and IC. The next month, I'm a fully qualified KP standing on stage and receiving the flowers from all my downlines, taking photos with all the sidelines, promising them that I will be work harder to help them. 

A month passed, I get my first income, wow! It is 6K! I was so happy, (Afterall, it is still better than 0.) That 6k was coming from my pumped sibling account and 1st generation money.

Next month, I did maintenance, and on 15th of the month, I open my computer and login into mcocean account, I check the income statement, why 0? I was shocked, and check if I logged in the wrong account, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, I saw my name, I saw my title as a KP, I rubbed my eyes and see again, the words remain "KP". However, when I click on my income statement, why it is O?  confused.gif

My KP told me because you are new, it is ok. Income will be increasing.    hmm.gif

Third Month, AGAIN! 0! I skip 1000000 of those bad words here.  cry.gif

Forth Month, AGAIN AND AGAIN? RM0? HOW COME? ANYONE CAN TELL ME WHY?  rclxub.gif

When I joined Mcocean, I blinded with the KP income of 20k per month. They make us close the eyes and think, what we wan to do with this 20k? After one year of fighting, running, never give up, I get 0! It is worst than employment! I put in 70k++( RM2289+RM33k x 2 ) to run an illegal MLM business where GPS form mentioned we are not under MCOCEAN but another unregistered distribution arm. After years of fighting, I gain nothing but blame from family, friends, colleagues, and everyone!

I lost money,
I lost my friends,
I lost my close friends,
I lost my family,
I lost my job,
I lost all!

I attached my latest statement to all of you, and please be careful before you join this company. They are worst than Amway as they have no direct selling license at all. 

If one day, You found that my post deleted, my account closed, Please look for me.  icon_question.gif

Mcocean people are after me, and I'm not afraid of your lawyer letter from an untitled lawyer. 

Please be good and mercy, karma will come if you keep cheating on people. Amen.  notworthy.gif 

[attachmentid=10302043]

[attachmentid=10302044]

[attachmentid=10302045]

[attachmentid=10302046]
Omg.. nahhh now you see it the real life of a KP!
Thank you so much for sharing and letting people know the true story! Stay strong and move on my friend!
BlurGuy1992
post Aug 21 2019, 04:17 PM

Getting Started
254 posts

QUOTE(happygolucky84 @ Aug 21 2019, 02:57 PM)
I wanted to. But Before I can report to authorities, the mco officers are after me. As you see, my post deleted again. I think I wouldnt be long in this forum. My account will be deleted and banned forever. Before I can report to authorities, Im expect to receive lawyer letter, termination of account.  sad.gif Lost my few thousands of stock which havent stock out. It will be a good donation for new building in Johor Bahru.

icon_question.gif  icon_question.gif  icon_question.gif
Titled as a Knight Premier in McOcean, KP in Mco. But, the truth is
Living in deep debt, Banks keep calling me to pay for 2 personal loans of RM2,000 every month....
It will continue for at least 5 years.
I have to get 2-3 jobs to cover the loan.

This is KP life. KP lie.
wow the post really got dragged down.. move on and stay strong my KP brother..
BlurGuy1992
post Aug 26 2019, 05:08 PM

Getting Started
254 posts

of course there is no commission for recruitment, because you beautify this with the name of 33k worth of product, then you can say its not member fee konon-nya..
BlurGuy1992
post Sep 29 2019, 07:09 PM

Getting Started
254 posts

http://v.douyin.com/uanV2J/

I just came across this short video, which perfectly described the brain washing technique just like the HOW event! I've quit this for some times, and this short video has linked so much to this MCO, so I'm here back again to show you, it's not a coincidence, it's a psychology brain washing technique...
BlurGuy1992
post Oct 3 2019, 11:58 AM

Getting Started
254 posts

QUOTE(Kaityln @ Oct 3 2019, 11:54 AM)
Terminate only la. No use being in a scam company. For all you know, they might use your account to do some nonsense behind you back.

As for the 2K, just consider it as a lesson. Better than being in 60K debts like the rest of us  cry.gif

Consider yourself very very lucky! Just walk away and block all your contacts with Mc Ocean.
60k bye.gif ? not 35k only mehhh? wahh standard raised dy?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.2610sec    0.52    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:38 PM