Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Mc ocean

Geek Goblin 123
post Feb 3 2019, 06:01 PM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(Gene_89 @ Feb 1 2019, 09:18 PM)
So as previous post mentioned they already split the TP place accordingly to the KP is it? Guess who I saw today? None other than princess A****n. I was shocked not realising the TP was held over at one of the cafe at my place. So random! And i forgot yea its Friday lunch TP. Bunch of youngsters naively talking about WU WU and WU. One of them taking picture of their friends having sharing. When I saw one of the SP/GP snapping picture of their friends sharing, it reminds me of how naively I am last time and those were the suffering days.

I told myself no need to scare as the KP and princess could not recognize me. Luckily not my direct KP! But if saw me also no threatening I think. Anyhow at anytime they will be lurking around at any of the random cafe in KL. Especially with a bunch of youngsters.

Therefore, be aware of them.

P/S: CNY is approaching and they will be having so called event.
Now everyone can see how DESPERATE for Sales Mc-Ocean is now. Prince Premiers now have to go "Cat Walk" at TP places so that their dogs can tee her/ him up to their victims.

Also they start to target youngsters and those who are fresh in the work force, deceiving them that Mc-Ocean will be their savior and the short cut to become rich.

Wake up, Mc-Ocean members, young and old! There is nothing for you in Mc-Ocean except more LIES & MORE MONEY LOST. It is an endless cycle of DEBT PASSING, from your Upline to you, and then to your friends & families.

Can you live with the guilt of causing your best friends & families, who had trusted you with their life savings, to become drowned in deeper Financial ruins?

1. Unable to clear your own RM 35,000 Debts.

2. Lost the trust and relationship with your friends & families you tried to recruit (Join or Don't join, this is bound to happen).

3. Bad performance in your workplace (all the late night brainwashing by your KPs will take its toll on you and you risk losing your only rice bowl). Imagine yourself, in RM 35k debts, but lost your income source at a time like this, when the Job Market is so freaking bad!

4. Lesser time to spend with your other half and your children. Do not think it will be better after to become a KP, that is a LIE! A KP IS MORE BUSY THAN WORKING, worse is you are working for free for your PP WITHOUT BENEFITS AND INSURANCE COVERAGE, 7 days in a week.

These are the only outcome you will find here in Mc-Ocean. DO NOT BELIEVE ALL THEIR EMPTY PROMISES ABOUT FINANCIAL FREEDOM, TIME FREEDOM & PASSIVE INCOME! All but lies, nothing more.

Gene_89
post Feb 3 2019, 07:08 PM

QUOTE(Geek Goblin 123 @ Feb 3 2019, 06:01 PM)
Now everyone can see how DESPERATE for Sales Mc-Ocean is now. Prince Premiers now have to go "Cat Walk" at TP places so that their dogs can tee her/ him up to their victims.

Also they start to target youngsters and those who are fresh in the work force, deceiving them that Mc-Ocean will be their savior and the short cut to become rich.

Wake up, Mc-Ocean members, young and old! There is nothing for you in Mc-Ocean except more LIES & MORE MONEY LOST. It is an endless cycle of DEBT PASSING, from your Upline to you, and then to your friends & families.

Can you live with the guilt of causing your best friends & families, who had trusted you with their life savings, to become drowned in deeper Financial ruins?

1. Unable to clear your own RM 35,000 Debts.

2. Lost the trust and relationship with your friends & families you tried to recruit (Join or Don't join, this is bound to happen).

3. Bad performance in your workplace (all the late night brainwashing by your KPs will take its toll on you and you risk losing your only rice bowl). Imagine yourself, in RM 35k debts, but lost your income source at a time like this, when the Job Market is so freaking bad!

4. Lesser time to spend with your other half and your children. Do not think it will be better after to become a KP, that is a LIE! A KP IS MORE BUSY THAN WORKING, worse is you are working for free for your PP WITHOUT BENEFITS AND INSURANCE COVERAGE, 7 days in a week. 

These are the only outcome you will find here in Mc-Ocean. DO NOT BELIEVE ALL THEIR EMPTY PROMISES ABOUT FINANCIAL FREEDOM, TIME FREEDOM & PASSIVE INCOME! All but lies, nothing more.
OMG, you are right on spot for point no. 3! My performance at workplace went down to drain and being laid-off indirectly. And yes for 7 freaking months I had no income and my bank account went to RM 20 plus with the debts! The struggle was real as i only able to found a freelance job with no basic salary. I almost went crazy. Now I had found a job and slowly starts to repay the debts slowly. Haiz guess my CCRIS and CTOS score looks ugly.

Remember youngsters, think properly before you join. After you join for few months, if you feel regret that will be your worse nightmare believe it or not. Some of the SP even resign from their job and I think that was not a good idea.

And fellow KP's, if you think I'm spreading negativity, why those ex-KP/ex-CKP left MCO? Affected by negativity also kah? Well no comments.
Geek Goblin 123
post Feb 3 2019, 07:57 PM

Casual

QUOTE(Gene_89 @ Feb 3 2019, 07:08 PM)
OMG, you are right on spot for point no. 3! My performance at workplace went down to drain and being laid-off indirectly. And yes for 7 freaking months I had no income and my bank account went to RM 20 plus with the debts! The struggle was real as i only able to found a freelance job with no basic salary. I almost went crazy. Now I had found a job and slowly starts to repay the debts slowly. Haiz guess my CCRIS and CTOS score looks ugly.

Remember youngsters, think properly before you join. After you join for few months, if you feel regret that will be your worse nightmare believe it or not. Some of the SP even resign from their job and I think that was not a good idea.

And fellow KP's, if you think I'm spreading negativity, why those ex-KP/ex-CKP left MCO? Affected by negativity also kah? Well no comments.
I feel u friend, did not lose my job but was called into my manager's office very often. But I knew I had to leave.

No thanks to Mc-Ocean, I lost many friends and families trust, drowned in heavy debts, lost my accountability in my workplace and broke up with my other half.

So glad that now everything is getting back together.

I really hope the youngsters will heed our warning. Mc-Ocean is just selling you a dream, at the end of it is just disappointments & lies!

This post has been edited by Geek Goblin 123: Feb 3 2019, 07:58 PM
Gene_89
post Feb 3 2019, 08:13 PM

QUOTE(Geek Goblin 123 @ Feb 3 2019, 07:57 PM)
I feel u friend, did not lose my job but was called into my manager's office very often. But I knew I had to leave.

No thanks to Mc-Ocean, I lost many friends and families trust, drowned in heavy debts, lost my accountability in my workplace and broke up with my other half.

I really hope the youngsters will heed our warning. Mc-Ocean is just selling you a dream, at the end of it is just disappointments & lies!
Very sorry to hear that. I hope everything will be settle down slowly and getting better for you, me and others as well.

Fellow youngsters or if you already a GP, please please please do not get over with their brainwashing and their saying this so called business can easily be done and SUSTAINABLE. Question them if you want. Do not make silly decision because you emotionally down with your job. You haven't seen the worst. Yes, some take one month to challenge and few months but others even after 3 years still a SP.

Anyhow this only 2 cents of opinion. The choice is yours in the end.
Devilwearsprada22
post Feb 3 2019, 10:26 PM

Getting Started

Saw that some CKPs finally gave up on being fulltimers and are back to work again. Good for them. One is a pharmacist, the other is a doctor so it’s such a waste for them to throw away their profession for a scam company. Most of the people I know two years ago have given up on Mc Ocean, but there are still some left (probably stubborn with high ego). We’ll see how long they last, I give them one more year. I’m guessing they want to clear the DND in June first lol.
Geek Goblin 123
post Feb 3 2019, 10:45 PM

Casual

QUOTE(Devilwearsprada22 @ Feb 3 2019, 10:26 PM)
Saw that some CKPs finally gave up on being fulltimers and are back to work again. Good for them. One is a pharmacist, the other is a doctor so it’s such a waste for them to throw away their profession for a scam company. Most of the people I know two years ago have given up on Mc Ocean, but there are still some left (probably stubborn with high ego). We’ll see how long they last, I give them one more year. I’m guessing they want to clear the DND in June first lol.
Good to hear more and more CKPs are also realised their mistake of trusting Mc-Ocean & their dogs.

I passed by the Mc-Ocean Office recently, saw that the office is so quiet now compared to 2 years back! We did good in warning everyone from joining & getting the SPs to quit this scam.

Lets keep it up! thumbup.gif
Geek Goblin 123
post Feb 4 2019, 04:10 PM

Casual

QUOTE(Neutralite @ Feb 4 2019, 12:22 PM)
But you seem to be disregarding the others who run Mc-Ocean business and still have many friends and families trust/support, some running the business part time as they have their own job and passion to pursue.
Probably they are not desperate until exploiting friend and family trust, not greedy until take unreasonable loans for shortcuts to become KP, firm enough to balance between work and still grow in Mc-Ocean business, and the last point I need not say  console.gif

I think it all comes down to self time management and priorities. Some people turn out better after joining Mc-ocean (this I can guarantee), some people turn out honestly not. I guess business is really just not for everyone.
But what I truly respect is the people who dare to step out from comfort zone in attempt to explore a new opportunity. Whether it turn out better or worse, at least you tried to make a change. You only fail when you give up.  tongue.gif
Oh really? Tell me KP Neutralite, how many years had Mc-Ocean been in Malaysia? Justified how many percent of people are BETTER OFF after joining Mc-Ocean if you can.

How many SPs had "successfully" became KP and stayed on until today, 1%?

How many KPs are left? Last time say got 600 KPs, now office only left less than 10. How better off when KPs & even PPs also disappeared ya?

Tell me, how do you go do your recruiting? Someone just "magically" come to you and say they wanna do business, or you started your "Mindbreaking" and empty talks about how successful you are in this scam? That is EXPLOITING their trust towards you and give them an empty promise that you yourself cannot guarantee can help them.

You and I both know how many things was covered up during HOW event, but take them straight to Banks to apply loans THE NEXT DAY. Explain how are you not taking advantage, KP Neutralite?

Yea right you do not want them to take the victims to shortcut to become SP, in that case, why HOW still exist?

Please save your speech about how noble you are, part time or full time, your end goal is till making your friend and family to pay RM 35,000 to Mc-Ocean so you can earn the RM 6k (or RM8k if you are a KP). YOU ARE STILL DOING IT BECAUSE YOU WANT TO MAKE MONEY OUT OF THEM.

Yeah nice try about the "step out of comfort zone" too, think I never use that trick to mindbreak my prospects before?

THE TRUTH IS, ALL IT TAKES IS ONE TIME THE VICTIM DUMP RM 35 000 INTO MC-OCEAN, THAT WILL COST HER TO BE DROWNED IN DEBTS, WHILE YOU JUST EARN THE SALES COMMISSION FROM IT RIGHT? Shame on you.

sesame84
post Feb 5 2019, 03:40 AM

QUOTE(bnr34_11 @ Jan 24 2019, 05:25 PM)
Hopefully the return goes smooth.
KP knew I gonna quit, really talk and talk for hours.
But I still decided to quit.
This reminds me of my KP as well. The KP didn't know when exactly was my new appointment date for products return. But the KP still intended to tell lies about signing off some papers for me only the products return is valid. Totally bullshit. Thanks to this thread only here I can get the important advice to process everything smoothly.
sesame84
post Feb 5 2019, 03:44 AM

QUOTE(Geek Goblin 123 @ Feb 3 2019, 10:45 PM)
Good to hear more and more CKPs are also realised their mistake of trusting Mc-Ocean & their dogs.

I passed by the Mc-Ocean Office recently, saw that the office is so quiet now compared to 2 years back! We did good in warning everyone from joining & getting the SPs to quit this scam.

Lets keep it up!  thumbup.gif
Nice to hear this. Hopefully the whole company can close down faster.
thedarktraveller
post Feb 8 2019, 10:59 PM

Getting Started

What actually happened to McOcean that they're not doing well?
steel52
post Feb 8 2019, 11:07 PM

Getting Started

recently they very active in share their product review on whatsapp group...although the photo were recycle and repeat
Geek Goblin 123
post Feb 10 2019, 07:23 PM

Casual

Check out Mc-Ocean's latest CNY Video:

https://www.facebook.com/mcoceanholding/vid...?epa=SEARCH_BOX

Seriously, that all you got?

Thought you Prince Premiers always claimed that you guys made 1000 KPs since a decade ago? WHERE ARE THEY NOW? Some more need SPs and CKPs to fill up the numbers.

Btw, where is your founder ya, out on an expensive vacation while you dogs do all his hard work during this holiday season. Awwwww... Pitiful XD

Dear Malaysian,

Watch out for this scam! Now that the CNY holiday is over, these scammers are out to con your hard earned money (at least RM 35,000.00).

If out of the blue you get invited by your friend/ family/ working colleague/ Social Media Stranger to:

1. Group events like VR, Badminton, Futsal, Laser Tag, Group Dinner, CNY CELEBRATION with "a group of young & successful entrepreneurs (aka SCAMMERS). yawn.gif

2. Come out for yumcha ALONE shakehead.gif or

3. Interview session by a group of "entrepreneurs" / "Businessman". puke.gif

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO.

thumbup.gif Take Care and have a Happy Chinese New Year! thumbup.gif

This post has been edited by Geek Goblin 123: Feb 10 2019, 07:25 PM
Mr.World Weary
post Feb 11 2019, 10:02 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Geek Goblin 123 @ Feb 3 2019, 07:57 PM)

yeap, Mc-Ocean scam is just selling you all a "Fake Dream" of success, through mouth of naive youngsters calling themselves entrepreneurs while they do not even know and understand the true definition of Entrepreneurship. flex.gif

#Mcocean member only earns money through recruiting, and Mcoceon itself earns FROM ALL OF YOU!
#Mcocean Pyramid Scheme
#network franchising fraud
#fake sincerity
#fake professionalism
#fake business idea & concept
#FAKE Dream of Success

MNet
post Feb 11 2019, 07:56 PM

10k Club
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(Geek Goblin 123 @ Feb 10 2019, 07:23 PM)
Check out Mc-Ocean's latest CNY Video:

https://www.facebook.com/mcoceanholding/vid...?epa=SEARCH_BOX

Seriously, that all you got?

Thought you Prince Premiers always claimed that you guys made 1000 KPs since a decade ago? WHERE ARE THEY NOW? Some more need SPs and CKPs to fill up the numbers.

Btw, where is your founder ya, out on an expensive vacation while you dogs do all his hard work during this holiday season. Awwwww... Pitiful XD

[/b][/color]
thumbup.gif Take Care and have a Happy Chinese New Year! thumbup.gif
u canot expect all their kp sp prince founder to appear in the video
they are busy with the bizness unable to squeeze time to appear in the video
Geek Goblin 123
post Feb 11 2019, 09:35 PM

Casual

Perhaps the basement suits you more than the real world, sis.
Mr.World Weary
post Feb 15 2019, 11:13 AM

Getting Started

UGLY Hidden facts of Mcocean MLM. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM

1. Maintenance fee

Whenever your direct downline successfully has downline, that income is not automatically given to you. You need to pay a maintenance fee of around RM 1800 first before you can earn the Generation Bonus.
During the Y33 breakdown and whatever trainings, they will NOT tell you this.

2. Direct Income OR Generation Bonus, NOT BOTH!

When you have a direct SP & a few generations, your income of that month is automatically the HIGHEST ONE ONLY. The other is canceled, apparently!
During the Y33 breakdown, the KP be like "Oh Wow! Look you can earn 10k, 20k, by just AS A SP." This is NOTHING BUT LIES!!!!

Maybe if you recruited 2 OR MORE DIRECT SPs IN THE SAME MONTH then it is possible. That's the only way.

3. SP Generation Bonus only last up to 5 Generations

In the ABP and HOW presentation they will say you will earn up to 10 gen of SPGB. WRONG!

You CAN EARN UP TO 10 GEN OF SPGB... IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN 5 DIRECT SP. LESS THAN THAT, YOU ONLY EARN UP TO 5 GEN.
These hidden facts are CONDITIONAL and NOT disclosed to you until it happened !

In short, Mcocean just wants to sell low-quality products with extremely expensive price and package of RM35k to individuals, which eventually and most probably ADD-NO-VALUE to the "Mobile Stockist", drives and manipulates all of them using their soft spots by giving Fake Hopes, and let them do all the "network marketing/franchising" job for Free, then the debt-passing recruitment cycle of this Mcocean Scam continues.
onetwoswitch
post Feb 15 2019, 11:26 AM

Getting Started

Anyone saw their CNY event invite at KDE, need to pay RM60 to attend? Saw the invite somewhere, didnt manage to take a picture.
MNet
post Feb 16 2019, 11:15 AM

10k Club
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(Mr.World Weary @ Feb 15 2019, 11:13 AM)
UGLY Hidden facts of Mcocean MLM. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM

1. Maintenance fee

Whenever your direct downline successfully has downline, that income is not automatically given to you. You need to pay a maintenance fee of around RM 1800 first before you can earn the Generation Bonus.
During the Y33 breakdown and whatever trainings, they will NOT tell you this.

2. Direct Income OR Generation Bonus, NOT BOTH!

When you have a direct SP & a few generations, your income of that month is automatically the HIGHEST ONE ONLY. The other is canceled, apparently!
During the Y33 breakdown, the KP be like "Oh Wow! Look you can earn 10k, 20k, by just AS A SP." This is NOTHING BUT LIES!!!!

Maybe if you recruited 2 OR MORE DIRECT SPs IN THE SAME MONTH then it is possible. That's the only way.

3. SP Generation Bonus only last up to 5 Generations

In the ABP and HOW presentation they will say you will earn up to 10 gen of SPGB. WRONG!

You CAN EARN UP TO 10 GEN OF SPGB... IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN 5 DIRECT SP. LESS THAN THAT, YOU ONLY EARN UP TO 5 GEN.
These hidden facts are CONDITIONAL and NOT disclosed to you until it happened !
In short, Mcocean just wants to sell low-quality products with extremely expensive price and package of RM35k to individuals, which eventually and most probably ADD-NO-VALUE to the "Mobile Stockist", drives and manipulates all of them using their soft spots by giving Fake Hopes, and let them do all the "network marketing/franchising" job for Free, then the debt-passing recruitment cycle of this Mcocean Scam continues.
Its good as if u can pin this in the first page so that user no need to find the info on the whole thread.
Geek Goblin 123
post Feb 16 2019, 12:15 PM

Casual

Good idea, SIS. Why then are you still making useless comments?
Geek Goblin 123
post Feb 17 2019, 10:36 AM

Casual

Dear Malaysian (Especially KL area),

For those who had attended a CNY Event last night (17/2/19) in KL, held by some so-called "Successful Entrepreneurs" or "Businessman & woman".

By now you should notice:
1. Fancy cars (BMW, Mercedes, Porsche etc) CONVENIENTLY parking in front of the event.
2. The so called "Millionaires" are cat walking around, shaking people's hands.
3. Some of them went on stage to "share" how they gotten so "successful". Everyone always claim their success is because of a secret "business platform", but they never reveal what is it.
4. A lot of product hampers being given away. Mostly consists of HEALTHCARE Products.
5. The person that invited you to the event keep on introducing/ teeing up how he/ she knows all of those "successful" people to you.
6. The "Al kurma" / Enertime biscuits on the table & your google results returns Mc-Ocean.
7. They behave like a family, very united, positive and friendly.

If you are very impressed and felt honored that these group of people are inviting you to their other group events/ interview session on either Tuesday/ Friday... ... WATCH OUT, YOU ARE WALKING INTO A SCAM!

Yes, the CNY event is organised by Mc-Ocean and these "successful entrepreneurs" main objective is to CON-vince you to join them by scamming more than RM 35,000 out of you!

Everything that was done on the event is for that purpose, bringing you through 3 stages of Interview Sessions (Team Party => ABP => HOW event) and then on the next day take you to the bank to apply for RM 35,000.00 loan to buy a huge pile of Mc-Ocean Junk Products.

Something you should know about these "Successful Entrepreneurs":

1. Except for the founder, most of their BMWs & Mercedes are RENTAL.
They just borrowed them from the car dealers, forged a fake car ownership, just to impress you!

2. They DO NOT make RM 20k - 100k EVERY MONTH, many of them barely make any income for MONTHS!
In fact, these SCAMMERS barely make enough to survive nowadays. Their Mc-Ocean income statements is also FAKE to make you believe that they are rich. Alot of these scammers are in fact drown in heavy debts with the Banks/ their families.

Also, you should know, even if they make money, THE INCOME THEY MAKE IS THE SALES COMMISSION FROM THEIR DOWNLINES RECRUITING SOMEONE WHO PAID RM 35K TO JOIN AS STAR PREMIER.

That is why they are so ALL OUT to CON-vince you to join them. They are trying to MAKE MONEY OUT OF YOU.

3. The entire event is staged to drive you curious about "what business are they doing" & "how can you be as successful as these people".
All the testimonies, VIP Tables, members are cheering like baboons and your friend introducing these people to you etc are all PSYCHOLOGY & BRAIN WASHING to raise your curiosity level.

Did you know prior to the event, all the Mc-Ocean members that attended this event (including the one that invited you) had already went for a "Training" session on what should they do in order to CON-vince you to join Mc-Ocean!

EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED ON THE EVENT IS NOT SPONTANEOUS, IT WAS WELL ORGANISED TO SET YOU UP.

4. The hampers you received... are not sponsored by Mc-Ocean entirely. MOST OF THE PRODUCTS ARE STOCKS FROM THE MEMBERS.
Yes, ALL THE PRIZES are all from the pockets of the Mc-Ocean Members. They are "willingly persuaded" by the "Successful Entrepreneurs" to donate to this event.

And what these "Successful Entrepreneurs" contribute to the event? Just sit at the VIP Table and watch only.

THAT IS THE REAL MC-OCEAN, ONCE YOU ARE IN, YOU ARE YOUR UPLINE'S B*TCH. HAVE TO OBEDIENTLY DO THEIR BIDDING OR RISK LOSING YOUR RICE BOWL IN MC-OCEAN.

How is this any different from in Corporate World... Hmmmm. Very "successful" indeed (at being someone else's pet).

IF YOU ARE HERE TO FIND OUT WHAT YOU ARE GETTING YOURSELF INTO, MY ADVISE TO YOU IS TO DECLINE YOUR INVITATION BY THESE SCAMMERS AND PROCEED NO MORE FURTHER.

The more events you attend with them, the more opportunity you give them to PSYCHO you into joining them. In the next events that you attend, YOUR INTRODUCER IS TEE-UP MORE "SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE" TO YOU AND BRING MORE AND MORE PEOPLE TO TALK TO YOU. rclxub.gif rclxub.gif rclxub.gif

That was how many of us here was being CON-vinced by them and fell victim into this RM 35,000 scam.

Do not make the same mistakes I did, I was one of them who had reached these "successful" people's level, but only to find there is so much lies & dishonesty running rampant in Mc-Ocean. ALL FOR THE PURPOSE OF ROBBING THE PEOPLE'S MONEY!

KNOW THAT YOUR FRIEND IS SO PASSIONATELY TRYING TO PERSUADE YOU TO JOIN MC-OCEAN IS NOT BECAUSE HE IS GENEROUS, HE WANTS TO PASS HIS DEBTS TO YOU TO BEAR (He/ She also had paid RM 35,000 to buy a bunch of Mc-Ocean Products as well)!

Rest well, Malaysian and stay safe! thumbsup.gif

This post has been edited by Geek Goblin 123: Feb 18 2019, 09:10 AM

110 Pages « < 107 108 109 110 >Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0761sec    5.90    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 21st February 2019 - 11:49 PM