Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Mc ocean

views

BlackJackE3
post Mar 2 2019, 09:26 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(alexkos @ Mar 2 2019, 09:06 PM)
liao....RM130 burn.... can buy kfc 10 times...
🤣 what to do…i cant find a reason to get out of there…then i can only burn 130 ringgit to act like im going tomorrow lo…they even added me to their whatsapp group already…

tbh i should have rejected for the second interview today😂 but its my mistake for for going today because of i really thought there could be really something that can make me rich quickly 🤣although i already suspecting them for the first interview…they are really good in make u slowly fall into their trap …
Geek Goblin 123
post Mar 2 2019, 09:50 PM

Casual

QUOTE(BlackJackE3 @ Mar 2 2019, 09:26 PM)
🤣 what to do…i cant find a reason to get out of there…then i can only burn 130 ringgit to act like im going tomorrow lo…they even added me to their whatsapp group already…

tbh i should have rejected for the second interview today😂 but its my mistake for for going today because of i really thought there could be really something that can make me rich quickly 🤣although i already suspecting them for the first interview…they are really good in make u slowly fall into their trap …
Hey friend, don't feel bad about it. It is just RM 130, better than being conned RM 35,000 on Monday! nod.gif

Consider it charity to those "successful" businessman la, in truth many of them are starving right now. All act rich and happy only.
alexkos
post Mar 2 2019, 10:07 PM

Regular
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(BlackJackE3 @ Mar 2 2019, 09:26 PM)

u r correct.... must thank TS here for alerting ppl of suspicious stuff like ocean...
BlackJackE3
post Mar 2 2019, 10:55 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Geek Goblin 123 @ Mar 2 2019, 09:50 PM)
Hey friend, don't feel bad about it. It is just RM 130, better than being conned RM 35,000 on Monday!  nod.gif

Consider it charity to those "successful" businessman la, in truth many of them are starving right now. All act rich and happy only.
😂 yea, before this interview i was told i will take leave on monday…luckily i come here first…or who knows i might be brainwashed tomorrow to get a 35k loan later 🤣

And also all those succesful man who tellin me that they are with high income 😂 i dont feel that from their wearing also…even the backpack is like the backpack i hide under my bed for many years
alexkos
post Mar 3 2019, 10:54 AM

Regular
Group: Senior Member

they need your 35k....but wah, can still donate oh...

macam legit

https://www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia/201...harapan/1646275
Geek Goblin 123
post Mar 3 2019, 12:42 PM

Casual

QUOTE(alexkos @ Mar 3 2019, 10:54 AM)

macam legit

Now I bet they wish they didn't donate... laugh.gif

Neutralite
post Mar 4 2019, 09:13 PM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(Geek Goblin 123 @ Mar 3 2019, 12:42 PM)
Now I bet they wish they didn't donate... laugh.gif
Oops ... I think you just lost the bet icon_idea.gif
Geek Goblin 123
post Mar 4 2019, 09:17 PM

Casual

QUOTE(Neutralite @ Mar 4 2019, 09:13 PM)
Oops ... I think you just lost the bet  icon_idea.gif
I guess I didn't. Seeing how free you are now thanks to us. Oops. rclxs0.gif
Neutralite
post Mar 4 2019, 09:20 PM

QUOTE(BlackJackE3 @ Mar 2 2019, 10:55 PM)
😂 yea, before this interview i was told i will take leave on monday…luckily i come here first…or who knows i might be brainwashed tomorrow to get a 35k loan later 🤣

And also all those succesful man who tellin me that they are with high income 😂 i dont feel that from their wearing also…even the backpack is like the backpack i hide under my bed for many years
Yeah.. That's cause most of them spend the money that they earn from this business to take their family on vacation, some save for their children's future education, some even donate to charity.
I think they perceive value quite differently as compared to many others out there. Respect respect thumbup.gif

Neutralite
post Mar 4 2019, 09:23 PM

QUOTE(Geek Goblin 123 @ Mar 4 2019, 09:17 PM)
I guess I didn't. Seeing how free you are now thanks to us. Oops.  rclxs0.gif
Thought I drop by to see how are you guys doing. thumbsup.gif
Wasn't very nice for my previous post to be taken away. cry.gif

Geek Goblin 123
post Mar 4 2019, 09:27 PM

Casual

QUOTE(Neutralite @ Mar 4 2019, 09:20 PM)
Yeah.. That's cause most of them spend the money that they earn from this business to take their family on vacation, some save for their children's future education, some even donate to charity.
I think they perceive value quite differently as compared to many others out there.  Respect respect thumbup.gif
Yea lo yea lo, those people who really help the community, serving them through honest living, earning honest money, didn't scam people and call it their "rice bowl" ones. Really deserve respect.

Unlike some people, donate just for earn favors right? Worried about something? LOL rclxs0.gif

QUOTE(Neutralite @ Mar 4 2019, 09:23 PM)
Thought I drop by to see how are you guys doing. thumbsup.gif
Wasn't very nice for my previous post to be taken away.  cry.gif
Awwww, too bad. Great work admin in clearing someone's MLM posts. rclxms.gif
Neutralite
post Mar 5 2019, 01:17 PM

Unlike some people, donate just for earn favors right? Worried about something? LOL  rclxs0.gif
Awwww, too bad. Great work admin in clearing someone's MLM posts.  rclxms.gif
Yeah, which is practically why no one bothered to answer all your questions & people's concern in this thread.
I finally realize that the thread was never meant for an open discussion in the first place. That's why everything posted here is just gonna be one sided. puke.gif

So I've decided to just come here to have a good chat with you guys instead. thumbup.gif

This post has been edited by Neutralite: Mar 5 2019, 01:18 PM
dragon1888
post Mar 5 2019, 01:21 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Neutralite @ Mar 5 2019, 01:17 PM)
Yeah, which is practically why no one bothered to answer all your questions & people's concern in this thread.
I finally realize that the thread was never meant for an open discussion in the first place. That's why everything posted here is just gonna be one sided.  puke.gif

So I've decided to just come here to have a good chat with you guys instead.  thumbup.gif
u come here to chat or come here to become JOKER ? two different things leh..
please make urself clear la.......
dragon1888
post Mar 5 2019, 01:23 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Geek Goblin 123 @ Mar 4 2019, 09:27 PM)
Yea lo yea lo, those people who really help the community, serving them through honest living, earning honest money, didn't scam people and call it their "rice bowl" ones. Really deserve respect.

Unlike some people, donate just for earn favors right? Worried about something? LOL  rclxs0.gif
Awwww, too bad. Great work admin in clearing someone's MLM posts.  rclxms.gif
hey, why u take so serious to CHAT with joker ??? haha....
come onnnnnnn .....
Geek Goblin 123
post Mar 5 2019, 01:26 PM

Casual

QUOTE(Neutralite @ Mar 5 2019, 01:17 PM)
I finally realize that the thread was never meant for an open discussion in the first place. That's why everything posted here is just gonna be one sided.  puke.gif

So I've decided to just come here to have a good chat with you guys instead.  thumbup.gif
Hahaha, she no sales ma.

Took her 2 months to finally able to haul enough people to HOW event on Sunday.

But ended up no one wanna join... So free on Monday means unable to bring people to apply Bank Loan right? rclxs0.gif

That's why entertain her abit lo, so kelian ... Give you a pet on your shoulder. icon_idea.gif
dragon1888
post Mar 5 2019, 01:45 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(alexkos @ Mar 3 2019, 10:54 AM)

macam legit

should we alert teresa kok ?? icon_idea.gif icon_idea.gif icon_idea.gif icon_idea.gif
dragon1888
post Mar 5 2019, 01:47 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Geek Goblin 123 @ Mar 5 2019, 01:26 PM)
Hahaha, she no sales ma.

Took her 2 months to finally able to haul enough people to HOW event on Sunday.

But ended up no one wanna join... So free on Monday means unable to bring people to apply Bank Loan right?  rclxs0.gif 

That's why entertain her abit lo, so kelian  ... Give you a pet on your shoulder.  icon_idea.gif
before my 1st comment, she/he still got online and comment... now macam gone liao leh....

Neutralite
post Mar 5 2019, 01:58 PM

QUOTE(dragon1888 @ Mar 5 2019, 01:19 PM)
Hahaaha... just saw ur comment.. joke for the month of 2019... ha ha ha ha ha.. charity ?? haha... sendiri punya makan pun not afford to pay which keep take other ppl food to eat, here someone dare to say some even donate to charity ... wahaahahahahahaahah..
herlo, do u have mirror at home? or do u have side mirror at ur motor ar ?
Aiyo, why la out of nowhere bring up mirror here mirror there to insult people. Have you ever tried being a little nicer a bit ? console.gif
But I seen people able to do it, maybe it's just you sendiri punya makan tak cukup ? hmm.gif
Geek Goblin 123
post Mar 5 2019, 02:00 PM

Casual

QUOTE(dragon1888 @ Mar 5 2019, 01:47 PM)
before my 1st comment, she/he still got online and comment... now macam gone liao leh....
Don't be surprised la, her brain only filled with twisted facts and lies. Nothing else.

Her founder and Upline PPs are going on vacation on behalf of her, still can feel proud about it... LOL. Really kena brainwashed by Mc-Ocean until no more brain left.

Laughing stocks of the century. biggrin.gif

You wanna chat, right? Bring it on!

But if you wanna go home and cry to your mommy like you always do... I won't blame you. Like I said, not surprised. yawn.gif yawn.gif yawn.gif

Geek Goblin 123
post Mar 5 2019, 02:02 PM

Casual

QUOTE(Neutralite @ Mar 5 2019, 01:58 PM)
Aiyo, why la out of nowhere bring up mirror here mirror there to insult people. Have you ever tried being a little nicer a bit ?  console.gif
But I seen people able to do it, maybe it's just you sendiri punya makan tak cukup ?  hmm.gif
Yeah hor, forgotten you only make imaginary RM 20k - 100k income every month hor.

Dreaming you eat dragon meat every day right? LOL!

We are waiting... What points you wanna bring to the table? KP Neutralite

114 Pages « < 107 108 109 110 111 > » Top

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0944sec    3.26    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 25th April 2019 - 01:58 PM