Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Mc ocean

BlurGuy1992
post Dec 26 2018, 02:15 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

Guess everyone here know how the process goes...
No point for me to further emphasize how they makes money...
its 2019 soon... I guess its really the time for me to move on...
its one of the new experience and good lesson for me this year...
I lose some in financial, and I gain some in precaution, people and experiences...
Money can be earned back... but not your friends and people in your network... dont used their trust and friendships for money sake... greed will consume you and you will regret definitely just like me...

I lay on my couch and reflect myself yesterday...
This is definitely an expensive lesson that leaves a big impact on my life...
and I guess I could never forget it in my life, but leave behind and move on...
tonyckt
post Dec 26 2018, 05:40 PM

reading your story make me feel sad. so sad.
I paid for HOW event ticket after stage 2.
Lucky i faster search online.
Lost the money for HOW entrance.
Geek Goblin 123
post Dec 27 2018, 01:24 PM

Casual

QUOTE(BlurGuy1992 @ Dec 26 2018, 02:15 PM)
Guess everyone here know how the process goes...
No point for me to further emphasize how they makes money...
its 2019 soon... I guess its really the time for me to move on...
its one of the new experience and good lesson for me this year...
I lose some in financial, and I gain some in precaution, people and experiences...
Money can be earned back... but not your friends and people in your network... dont used their trust and friendships for money sake... greed will consume you and you will regret definitely just like me...

I lay on my couch and reflect myself yesterday...
This is definitely an expensive lesson that leaves a big impact on my life...
and I guess I could never forget it in my life, but leave behind and move on...
I agree with you.

After joining this scam, the worst part is NOT being cheated RM 35,000 by your Uplines, IT IS THE GUILT OF TAKING ADVANTAGE OF YOUR DOWNLINE'S TRUST TOWARDS YOU.

Back then, I was so eager to get back my capital, I would obediently "Copy & Paste" what my upline KPs taught me: lie and cover up important details so that NO MATTER WHAT, my friends & families would be CON-vinced to put in the RM 35,000 capital like me.

Now come to think of it, how SELFISH I was... Passing my debts to my downlines just so I can free myself.

Mc-Ocean is just an endless cycle to DEBT PASSING, LYING, CHEATING & SCAPEGOATING.

Please stay away from it, as far as you can. Living with the guilt of CON-vincing your downline will torment you every waking moment of your life!

MNet
post Dec 27 2018, 08:36 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(Geek Goblin 123 @ Dec 27 2018, 01:24 PM)
I agree with you.

After joining this scam, the worst part is NOT being cheated RM 35,000 by your Uplines, IT IS THE GUILT OF TAKING ADVANTAGE OF YOUR DOWNLINE'S TRUST TOWARDS YOU.

Back then, I was so eager to get back my capital, I would obediently "Copy & Paste" what my upline KPs taught me: lie and cover up important details so that NO MATTER WHAT, my friends & families would be CON-vinced to put in the RM 35,000 capital like me.

Now come to think of it, how SELFISH I was... Passing my debts to my downlines just so I can free myself.

Mc-Ocean is just an endless cycle to DEBT PASSING, LYING, CHEATING & SCAPEGOATING.

Please stay away from it, as far as you can. Living with the guilt of CON-vincing your downline will torment you every waking moment of your life!
Can u share previously how many ppl u successfully recruited?
Geek Goblin 123
post Dec 27 2018, 11:54 PM

Casual

Nice try, troller. How about "none of your business".
Punisher87
post Dec 28 2018, 05:41 PM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(MNet @ Dec 17 2018, 09:06 PM)
There is claim u have.

How u know there are their spy? Its a legal matter already
THe officers there told me.

So do the following:

1. if you still a member (partner lol), and you dont want to be caught in their trap of terminating accounts, go there with a typed our report and get it signed date stamped. Also bring a saksi along just in case to take picture of the whole thing. note down the report take and their names. IF there is a leak it will come from his line of command.

2. if you are no longer a active member but still want to access your online accounts, do the the same as above.

what is heard fro ma previous member is, each time the spy in kpdnkk bring info to McO mgmt ppl, they will get some duit kopi (this is however debatable as i got from another source and not me claiming, so be careful when you make accusations)

Things you need to bring to make report:

1. report letter to be dated and stamped - if you can bring your downlines to do even better
2. your bank statement showing income from mco (can black out the rest)
3. mc0 income statement
4. your network tree screenshot of all your downlines
5. any screenshot of messages showing 33k or 35k plan
6. you initial purchase invoice of 33k or 35k (you can go to counter and ask, its free and they must provide without asking any stupid questions.

come on guys, we need more reports to go the officer, now menteri involved d.

all the PPs are running like scared chickens d.

if you have invoices that havent taken out, please return and ask for you money back from company not uplines. it is not uplines responsibility but company's responsibility to pay you back within 30 days!

#mcoisgoingdown
#allppisgoingdown
#making100kamonthsellingcookieslol
Punisher87
post Dec 28 2018, 05:44 PM

QUOTE(MNet @ Dec 27 2018, 08:36 PM)
Can u share previously how many ppl u successfully recruited?
hello mr spy no need to ask ppl how many we recruited all please, if you here to waste time better you go your events and namelisting lol.

make sure you get enough fake KPs for your DND next June ok buddy hahahaha
KirstyGreig
post Jan 5 2019, 10:47 PM

They have been reshuffling groups and too bad I am still inside.... proud to be a GP yet still be included in their plans.
Geek Goblin 123
post Jan 6 2019, 07:03 PM

Casual

Wow, in less than 5 months, how many times had the PPs had been asking their KPs to filter their Whatsapp Group Chat?

LOL these scammers must have been scared SHITLESS by us... But like using Antibiotics to a viral infection, just another FUTILE effort.

Nice try though, Haha.

Guess its another all effort WASTED Christmas Event & a LOW turn up HOW event, AGAIN. LOL! rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif

Good luck trying to CON-vince the remaining "POSITIVE" victims to sign up ya. Lets see how many people wanna give up RM 35k to become another scammer like you.

So what's next, Prince Premiers? Hoping to con people in the NEXT UPCOMING CHINESE NEW YEAR EVENT???

Haha, Good Luck Have Fun (wasting all your time & Energy)! icon_idea.gif

This post has been edited by Geek Goblin 123: Jan 6 2019, 07:04 PM
Vinsmoke Reiju
post Jan 8 2019, 09:33 AM

Hi all.. it has been a while. just wanna ask has anyone done their report and went to kpdnkk already..? have few inquiries here

1) the initial purchase invoice no longer with me i couldnt remember which upline took it while purchase (that time so semangat after brainwash sweat.gif ) and i tried to ask counter but they said cannot reprint back. does it really cant print back? or is there other solution.. bye.gif

2) there are list of docs need to bring but the prob is some of docs they hold..
a) agreement form (they hold gp form) mad.gif
b) what happen if some doc we cant bring to kpdnkk..? our report got counted or not.. sad.gif
Geek Goblin 123
post Jan 8 2019, 10:39 AM

Casual

QUOTE(Vinsmoke Reiju @ Jan 8 2019, 09:33 AM)
Hi all.. it has been a while. just wanna ask has anyone done their report and went to kpdnkk already..? have few inquiries here

1) the initial purchase invoice no longer with me i couldnt remember which upline took it while purchase (that time so semangat after brainwash  sweat.gif ) and i tried to ask counter but they said cannot reprint back.  does it really cant print back? or is there other solution.. bye.gif

2) there are list of docs need to bring but the prob is some of docs they hold..
a) agreement form (they hold gp form)  mad.gif
b) what happen if some doc we cant bring to kpdnkk..? our report got counted or not.. sad.gif
Hi Reiju,

As per Punisher87 said, DO NOT go for the online option to stop the KPDNKK Spy from informing Mc-Ocean.

For your inquiry:

1) I suggest you find out who that upline is and report him/ her to the Police. Those Invoices belongs to you, if other Mc-Ocean member is holding them means they are stealing it from you.

2) You still have your membership card? Also you can print out from the Membership Online other documents except the Invoice. That is proof enough that you are a SP.

3) Depends. You should also report the dishonest practice of the Upline who took your Invoice. That is stealing & stopping your from withdrawing, is it not. hmm.gif

To all Malaysian & those who are coming here to seek the truth about Mc-Ocean,

An update to you guys on how DISHONEST & DESPICABLE this company is right now!

Currently they are still practicing the following to stop people from getting back their hard earned money (The capital to become Star Premier especially):

1. HIGHLY EXAGGERATE & COVERING UP HIDDEN COST to become a Star Premier (SP) during HOW Event and then straight away take new members to apply Bank Loan THE FOLLOWING DAY.

While you are heavily brainwashed and high after HOW, they take advantage of that to get you to sign up as SP.

PS: All the "too excited cannot sleep after HOW is just NONSENSE. They just want totake you to the bank and make money out of you.

2. Pressure a new member into buying their RM 5000 Water Filter.

Think about it, if the products are meant to be sold off/ "sponsor" to your 5 GPs & all of them just need around RM2K of products, why do they make you buy this RM5K products & ask you to use it YOURSELF? dry.gif ]

3. "Help" the member to install the Water Filter - The moment you install this Eioniser, YOU ALREADY LOST RM 5000 FROM YOUR INITIAL CAPITAL, CANNOT CLAIM BACK ANYMORE.

4. Ask new members to OPEN the Product Packages during Purchase Time/ During Event/ During 3D Training.

FYI, Product Package that are opened, CONSUMED OR NOT, cannot be returned to Mc-Ocean.

5. Shutting Down member's access to Online Membership on those who filed a report to KPDNKK, USING THE APP.

This is to wipe out any proof of your membership in Mc-Ocean to cover their tracks when KPDNKK investigate them.

Solution: Please file a report directly at KPDNKK Office and follow up with the agent as per Punisher87's instructions.

6. Being SUPER NICE to you in the beginning of the 6 months and then after that left you for dead.

Don't be surprised that your Uplines are very sweet to you in the beginning. It is all just DRAMA until you missed the 6 months BUY BACK POLICY.

When you reach CKP and above, you will hear the actual terms the PPs & KPs will call you SPs => "Money Making Machines"

7. Give empty promises and lies to CON-vince you to sign up as Star Premier/ to run this business like a crazed Zombie.

FINANCIAL FREEDOM, TIME FREEDOM, PASSIVE INCOME... All B*llsh*t!

In fact, many KPs are earning less than RM 3K a month, running around from morning until late night, 7 DAYS A WEEK.

RM20K to RM100K PER MONTH, driving a BMW/ Mercedes, buy yet:

1. EATS AT MAMAK/ ORDER THE CHEAPEST SET LUNCHES/ DINNER/ RUN AWAY WHEN THE BILL COMES.
2. WEAR CHEAP LOW QUALITY FORMAL WEAR/ DRESS/ HANDBAGS.
3. CHEAP MAKE-UP OR NONE AT ALL.

All LIES just so they can pass down their debts to you.

8. Use ILLEGAL means to source for Star Premier Capital

On Monday you will find yourself going to BNM to print out your CCRIS and your upline KP be like taking picture of it, calling some "banker" and then will take you to meet him.

If your CCRIS aint so pretty, you will meet the "banker" and he will MAGICALLY make your RHB/ Hong Leong Bank Loan APPROVED.

And then your Upline KP will ask you to withdraw roughly 6% of the loan amount to pay this "Banker" for his services.

PS: TAMPERING WITH CCRIS SCORE TO GET BANK LOAN APPROVED IS ILLEGAL.

Since the loan is under your name, if found out, YOU ARE THE ONE AT RISK!

The Upline KPs can wash their hands and deny ALL WRONGDOINGS, while HAPPILY WAIT FOR THEIR COMMISSION next month.

9. CON-vince SPs & CKPs to pump their own Sales

In short, when you re SP and have 4 Direct SPs, they will CON-vince you to take up additional RM 35K Loan to buy your 5th SP to become CKP.

When you are CKP, they willl CON-vince you to loan more money to PUMP YOUR SALES to hit 408,800 PV to become KP.

Yup, including the 2 new Prince Premier, MOST OF THE CKP, KP & PP ARE ALL "LEG PUMPERS"! Pumping their Sales up with MORE LOANS.

Is KP & PP position really something worth bragging and look up to now? Read No.7 again, nah... yawn.gif

10. Force Members to sign Online GP Forms that clearly bias to Mc-Ocean, push away the responsibility to give members their SP Capital back.

Upon signing the Online GP Form in order to get access to your online membership, you had agreed that you are the one who have to chase after the refund from your Uplines instead of Mc-Ocean doing it for you.

With the KPs & PPs nw hardly making any income per month and increasing withdrawal these past few months, don't think you can get back your refund anytime soon.

As you can see, MC-OCEAN HAD NO INTENTIONS TO HELP YOU BUT WILL DO EVERYTHING TO KEEP THE RM 35,000.00 CAPITAL THAT YOU HAD INVESTED!

ONCE YOU GAVE THEM THE MONEY, IT IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO GET BACK ANY OF IT NOW.

DON'T BELIEVE THEM WHEN THEY SAY THAT "THEY HAVE CHANGED" AND THIS PRACTICES ARE NO LONGER DONE HERE.

In Fact, THEY HAD BECOME WORSE SINCE THE 2 NEW PRINCE PREMIER "S" came into power!

Many of us here who voiced out were all victims of this SCAM. Losing our life savings & drowned in heavy debts, cheated by these scammer "Prince Premiers" & "Knight Premiers" that ONLY appears so "successful".

But deep down, they are all heavily IN DEBTS & FAKE their income only to look good in front of people.

Although this platform had License, but the PRACTICES ARE ALL DISHONEST AND WITH THE INTENTION TO SCAM OUR LIFE SAVINGS!

Protect yourselves Malaysians, LOOK PAST ALL THE FAKE SMILES, FANCY CAR & THEIR INCOME STATEMENT! They have done their homework to CHEAT YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY!

This post has been edited by Geek Goblin 123: Jan 9 2019, 02:19 PM
Vinsmoke Reiju
post Jan 8 2019, 12:55 PM

Ok.. thanks. But if l were to print online, need to access back the website. Now they impose digital signature Got issue if we simply agree to the terms?

Maybe stated there we cannot take action against company etc,etc. Scared backfire back to us.. sad.gif
Geek Goblin 123
post Jan 8 2019, 01:24 PM

Casual

QUOTE(Vinsmoke Reiju @ Jan 8 2019, 12:55 PM)
Ok.. thanks. But if l were to print online, need to access back the website. Now they impose digital signature  Got issue if we simply agree to the terms?

Maybe stated there we cannot take action against company etc,etc. Scared backfire back to us.. sad.gif
Yes, obviously they are doing it to wipe their hands clean.

Another piece of evidence to attack Mc-Ocean. Do print screen and show KPDNKK as well.

In any case, sign it or not doesn't matter, you had signed the GP Form anyways. Just get access to whatever documents you need to report Mc-Ocean.

tonyckt
post Jan 9 2019, 12:56 PM

When I think back my experience, they mention I need to take leave on Monday after HOW event on Sunday.

Then I feel weird, and ask why would I need to take leave.
They mention the HOW event reveal the secret earning formula so most people will be excited until need to take leave on Monday.

Now only I know most people take leave on Monday to apply loan.
Damn, almost fell into trap and waste my Sunday family time.

Lots of teenagers are looking for fast way to earn lots of money.
That why we are easily target by them.
Now I believe there are no shortcut to earn lots of money.
Gonna work my ass up to earn money.
Vinsmoke Reiju
post Jan 10 2019, 11:25 AM

QUOTE(Geek Goblin 123 @ Jan 8 2019, 01:24 PM)
Yes, obviously they are doing it to wipe their hands clean.

Another piece  of evidence to attack Mc-Ocean. Do print screen and show KPDNKK as well.

In any case, sign it or not doesn't matter, you had signed the GP Form anyways. Just get access to whatever documents you need to report Mc-Ocean.
Ok thanks.. our previous income statement need to bring? N network tree, or just doc that prove that l already sp.. coz read somewhere in this thread need to bring it.

Because in email they sent me not mentioned bout these docs

This post has been edited by Vinsmoke Reiju: Jan 10 2019, 11:26 AM
tailwhip360
post Jan 11 2019, 02:43 PM

why are they still alive? PH pls shut it down now!!!
jynniewsj
post Jan 13 2019, 12:10 AM

I have a question .
I already withdraw the membership and get the part of payment but still got balance from the uplines . What if the upline quit ?Or they couldn't make the sale .

So I won't able to get my refund ?
Geek Goblin 123
post Jan 13 2019, 09:37 AM

Casual

QUOTE(jynniewsj @ Jan 13 2019, 12:10 AM)
I have a question .
I already withdraw the membership and get the part of payment but still got balance from the uplines . What if the upline quit ?Or they couldn't make the sale .

So I won't able to get my refund ?
I am afraid you won't be, jynniewsj.

In both cases, they are not making any income and the commission they earned had been used to pay the interest of their mounting Bank Debts.

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0968sec    4.98    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 17th January 2019 - 01:13 PM