Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Mc ocean

views

dragon1888
post Mar 5 2019, 01:23 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(Geek Goblin 123 @ Mar 4 2019, 09:27 PM)
Yea lo yea lo, those people who really help the community, serving them through honest living, earning honest money, didn't scam people and call it their "rice bowl" ones. Really deserve respect.

Unlike some people, donate just for earn favors right? Worried about something? LOL  rclxs0.gif
Awwww, too bad. Great work admin in clearing someone's MLM posts.  rclxms.gif
hey, why u take so serious to CHAT with joker ??? haha....
come onnnnnnn .....
Geek Goblin 123
post Mar 5 2019, 01:26 PM

Casual

QUOTE(Neutralite @ Mar 5 2019, 01:17 PM)
Yeah, which is practically why no one bothered to answer all your questions & people's concern in this thread.
I finally realize that the thread was never meant for an open discussion in the first place. That's why everything posted here is just gonna be one sided.  puke.gif

So I've decided to just come here to have a good chat with you guys instead.  thumbup.gif
Hahaha, she no sales ma.

Took her 2 months to finally able to haul enough people to HOW event on Sunday.

But ended up no one wanna join... So free on Monday means unable to bring people to apply Bank Loan right? rclxs0.gif

That's why entertain her abit lo, so kelian ... Give you a pet on your shoulder. icon_idea.gif
dragon1888
post Mar 5 2019, 01:45 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(alexkos @ Mar 3 2019, 10:54 AM)
they need your 35k....but wah, can still donate oh...

macam legit

https://www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia/201...harapan/1646275
should we alert teresa kok ?? icon_idea.gif icon_idea.gif icon_idea.gif icon_idea.gif
dragon1888
post Mar 5 2019, 01:47 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Geek Goblin 123 @ Mar 5 2019, 01:26 PM)
Hahaha, she no sales ma.

Took her 2 months to finally able to haul enough people to HOW event on Sunday.

But ended up no one wanna join... So free on Monday means unable to bring people to apply Bank Loan right?  rclxs0.gif 

That's why entertain her abit lo, so kelian  ... Give you a pet on your shoulder.  icon_idea.gif
before my 1st comment, she/he still got online and comment... now macam gone liao leh....

Neutralite
post Mar 5 2019, 01:58 PM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(dragon1888 @ Mar 5 2019, 01:19 PM)
Hahaaha... just saw ur comment.. joke for the month of 2019... ha ha ha ha ha.. charity ?? haha... sendiri punya makan pun not afford to pay which keep take other ppl food to eat, here someone dare to say some even donate to charity ... wahaahahahahahaahah..
herlo, do u have mirror at home? or do u have side mirror at ur motor ar ?
Aiyo, why la out of nowhere bring up mirror here mirror there to insult people. Have you ever tried being a little nicer a bit ? console.gif
But I seen people able to do it, maybe it's just you sendiri punya makan tak cukup ? hmm.gif
Geek Goblin 123
post Mar 5 2019, 02:00 PM

Casual

QUOTE(dragon1888 @ Mar 5 2019, 01:47 PM)
before my 1st comment, she/he still got online and comment... now macam gone liao leh....
Don't be surprised la, her brain only filled with twisted facts and lies. Nothing else.

Her founder and Upline PPs are going on vacation on behalf of her, still can feel proud about it... LOL. Really kena brainwashed by Mc-Ocean until no more brain left.

Laughing stocks of the century. biggrin.gif

You wanna chat, right? Bring it on!

But if you wanna go home and cry to your mommy like you always do... I won't blame you. Like I said, not surprised. yawn.gif yawn.gif yawn.gif

Geek Goblin 123
post Mar 5 2019, 02:02 PM

Casual

QUOTE(Neutralite @ Mar 5 2019, 01:58 PM)
Aiyo, why la out of nowhere bring up mirror here mirror there to insult people. Have you ever tried being a little nicer a bit ?  console.gif
But I seen people able to do it, maybe it's just you sendiri punya makan tak cukup ?  hmm.gif
Yeah hor, forgotten you only make imaginary RM 20k - 100k income every month hor.

Dreaming you eat dragon meat every day right? LOL!

We are waiting... What points you wanna bring to the table? KP Neutralite

dragon1888
post Mar 6 2019, 04:24 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Neutralite @ Mar 5 2019, 01:58 PM)
Aiyo, why la out of nowhere bring up mirror here mirror there to insult people. Have you ever tried being a little nicer a bit ?  console.gif
But I seen people able to do it, maybe it's just you sendiri punya makan tak cukup ?  hmm.gif
haha.... please let me know who able to do it ?? brows.gif brows.gif brows.gif
im not one of the member or attend interview, how can maybe just my sendiri punya makan tak cukap ??? hahaha
i know mcocen's horrible story from one of my friends and im able to pull my friends out from there which take back rm16k out from rm35k..
rclxm9.gif rclxm9.gif rclxm9.gif rclxm9.gif
alexkos
post Mar 6 2019, 05:06 PM

Regular
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(dragon1888 @ Mar 6 2019, 04:24 PM)
haha.... please let me know who able to do it ?? brows.gif  brows.gif  brows.gif
im not one of the member or attend interview, how can maybe just my sendiri punya makan tak cukap ??? hahaha
i know mcocen's horrible story from one of my friends and im able to pull my friends out from there which take back rm16k out from rm35k..
rclxm9.gif  rclxm9.gif  rclxm9.gif  rclxm9.gif
Walao... Can take back 16k? Considered very fortunate d....

Kesian those trapped. Pls remind ur loved ones dun fall into traps. Sad to see ppl money burn bcoz of deception.
dragon1888
post Mar 6 2019, 09:46 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(alexkos @ Mar 6 2019, 05:06 PM)

Kesian those trapped. Pls remind ur loved ones dun fall into traps. Sad to see ppl money burn bcoz of deception.
yaya, he take back 16k.. i also feel WOW when he told me, coz i say ppl here all very pity.. this year january ..
maestrox_69
post Mar 9 2019, 11:21 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(alexkos @ Mar 6 2019, 05:06 PM)

ya my spouse is one of them. able to took out around 15k but have not been able ro service 30k++ loan to bank. now blacklisted d.

anyone knows if their office still there? my spouse never took the purchased item such as the water filter etc.

we plan to get those item since she purchased it already.
dragon1888
post Mar 10 2019, 12:01 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(maestrox_69 @ Mar 9 2019, 11:21 PM)
ya my spouse is one of them. able to took out around 15k but have not been able ro service 30k++ loan to bank. now blacklisted d.

anyone knows if their office still there? my spouse never took the purchased item such as the water filter etc.

hey, where is the 15k? just do the payment month by month , slow slow pay loh... maybe u can lodge police report asap, and go find TERESA KOK too , coz they have donate money to PH that time to show off . just kantoi them kao kao !!!!!!
Mr.World Weary
post Mar 11 2019, 10:19 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(maestrox_69 @ Mar 9 2019, 11:21 PM)

Product not redeem yet? How long ago was the purchase?

I am sure that the quiet and desolated, stockist-fraud mlm's office is still there at south gate, for your product redemption, and it requires the "green receipt" to redeem.

maestrox_69
post Mar 11 2019, 10:25 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Mr.World Weary @ Mar 11 2019, 10:19 AM)
Product not redeem yet? How long ago was the purchase?

I am sure that the quiet and desolated, stockist-fraud mlm's office is still there at south gate, for your product redemption, and it requires the "green receipt" to redeem.
i think the receipt dated 2013/2014. just trying my luck here
Mr.World Weary
post Mar 11 2019, 11:47 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(maestrox_69 @ Mar 11 2019, 10:25 AM)
i think the receipt dated 2013/2014. just trying my luck here
quite a few years tho, but still I strongly suggest you redeem whatever u have paid.

letmebe123
post Mar 11 2019, 02:33 PM

Getting Started

Hi..MC Ocean is now recruiting people in Kota Bharu, Kelantan.

They use people who look pious, alim etc. My auntie had been brainwashed by the MC Ocean and now she feel extremely confident that she is doing the right thing.

I did told her that that company is a scam but she barely believe in me. We suspect that she put money RM35,000 already.

I called Bank Negara and that person in charged advised me to check with kpdnkk. What should i do..need help and advise.

This post has been edited by letmebe123: Mar 11 2019, 02:34 PM
alexkos
post Mar 11 2019, 04:47 PM

Regular
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(letmebe123 @ Mar 11 2019, 02:33 PM)
Hi..MC Ocean is now recruiting people in Kota Bharu, Kelantan.

They use people who look pious, alim etc. My auntie had been brainwashed by the MC Ocean and now she feel extremely confident that she is doing the right thing.

I did told her that that company is a scam but she barely believe in me. We suspect that she put money RM35,000 already.

I called Bank Negara and that person in charged advised me to check with kpdnkk. What should i do..need help and advise.
Liao.... Why always too lateeere

letmebe123
post Mar 11 2019, 05:24 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(alexkos @ Mar 11 2019, 04:47 PM)
Liao.... Why always too lateeere
Maybe because MC Ocean did their business secretly.

We cannot reveal the product,cannot reveal the company name and etc. If we want to know, we need to go to their office. When my auntie said things like that, i felt suspicious already and when i google..pufff i came across to all their money scams vmad.gif
Mr.World Weary
post Mar 11 2019, 06:11 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(letmebe123 @ Mar 11 2019, 05:24 PM)
Maybe because MC Ocean did their business secretly.

We cannot reveal the product,cannot reveal the company name and etc. If we want to know, we need to go to their office. When my auntie said things like that, i felt suspicious already and when i google..pufff i came across to all their money scams vmad.gif
For me, if the member is brainwashed by mcocean already, and you have tried to advice him/her, don't bother. Just tell him/her that they can continue this fraud mlm if they want, but there is no chance at all that you and your family will join under him/her, less headcount to consider and try to recruit.

reed90
post Mar 13 2019, 09:20 AM

Casual

kek, 2019 and mcocean is still alive?

126 Pages « < 105 106 107 108 109 > » Top

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0794sec    1.41    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 16th June 2019 - 11:29 AM