224 Pages « < 105 106 107 108 109 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Mc ocean

views

Dell1039 P
post Apr 14 2019, 11:43 AM

Probation
11 posts

QUOTE(Geek Goblin 123 @ Apr 11 2019, 10:52 AM)
This is indeed a very good sharing by the sender! Everything she said was CORRECT (A genuine "Correct", unlike the "Correct, Betul, Dui" crap you hear everyday in the McO Office).

For a KP to make AT LEAST RM 20K/ month, the only way is when he/ she unlocked Profit Sharing 1 & Profit Sharing 2 that will only be given every 3 months based on their total sales.

Remember the ABP Slides when they say the "Advantage of being a KP", 1 of them is profit sharing of 2% of TOTAL GROUP SALES on March, June, September & December?

What they did not tell you is:

1. PS 2 can only be unlocked when you have 3 DIRECT KPs UNDER YOU.

i.e:
3 out of the 5 direct partners you recruited in your network, have to become KP.

Is it easy? Look at how many KPs had been created in last year, and how many KPs left.

In the past, when this platform is honest and sincerely helpful, yes many KPs are able to unlock that.

Now:
1. With selfish & greedy PPs on top who will constantly sabotage KPs by demoting them back as SP ANYTIME THEY WANT WITH NO JUSTIFICATION NEEDED.
2. Harder to recruit SPs due to tighter Bank Loan approval.
3. Bad reputation of Mc Ocean in the market.
4. KPs deliberately sabotaging their downline CKPs to prevent them from completing as KPs (this is common practice whereby KPs will delay the prospect loan approval to prevent their CKPs to complete).

GOOD LUCK EVEN TO BECOME A KP NOW, WHAT MORE 3 DIRECT KP?
2. It is actually 2% of total SMALL group sales.

SMALL GROUP = Only the balance network that have NO DIRECT KPs are included, those with KPs is excluded from your PS calculation = YOUR LEFTOVER NETWORK WHO IS EITHER VERY SLOW MOVING OR INACTIVE ONES.

So as a KPs network grows more KPs, the lesser the income they will earn, not forgetting no more 3% overriding anymore.

PS: That is the reason why the KPs are practicing Item No. 4, keeping their CKPs remain CKPs to STEAL THEIR INCOME.
3. Do a simple math calculation on the 2% Profit Sharing:

RM 20k/ month = RM 60k/ 3 months

If 2% PS = RM 60k/ 3 month, you need to make a total SMALL GROUP SALES of RM 3,000,000.

RM 3,000,000/ RM 35,000 = 87 SPs = 29 SPs MUST SIGN UP EVERY MONTH OR RM 1 MILLION SALES EVERY MONTH.

Dear Mc-Ocean members, check your Group Chats, HOW MANY SP ARE CREATED IN EVERY MONTH BY YOUR UPLINE KPs?

Are you sure that a KP can make more than RM 20K/ MONTH?

I am writing this to warn all of you about how DECEITFUL Mc Ocean is to the public. All of these will be sugar coated from you until you reach CKP and above, WHICH WILL BE TOO LATE because you are already DROWNED IN DEBTS & BADLY BRAINWASHED.

THERE IS NO POT OF GOLD AT THE END OF THE RAINBOW. It is ALL LIES.

We have all been through the hardship, gave up our dream jobs, savings and breaking ties with many friends and families, believing what our upline KPs and PPs told us, worked VERY HARD to finally achieved KPs or CKPs Position... ONLY TO FIND OUT ALL OUR EFFORTS ARE IN VAIN.

shakehead.gif THERE IS NO PASSIVE INCOME, NO RM 20K/ MONTH, NO FINANCIAL FREEDOM & NO TIME FREEDOM WITH MC- OCEAN. shakehead.gif

If you have received the mass message, heed her warning. STOP listening to your Upline KP's "Rationalising". The ONLY REASON they work so hard to CON-vince you to believe them is because their Rice Bowl is at stake. TAKE AWAY THE MONEY, SEE IF THEY WOULD EVEN BOTHER TALKING TO YOU.

Like it or not, staying on in Mc- Ocean, you will end up with the same fate us who have left after finding out the truth. That is why I am urging you to withdraw while you still have the chance, before you sank too deep.

Spread the message out and warn your downlines. END THIS MC-OCEAN'S CYCLE OF SCAMMING.
I agree with everything that you just mentioned! If something sounds too good to be true, it's probably NOT TRUE!

I hope that after the mass message, partners will OPEN THEIR EYES! Stop being so naive. It's 2019, these scamers need to be stopped. So many young lives are at stake.

I'm still in the business but inactive...but I'm still in the groups though. I just wanna see how far this goes. I heard rumours that the director Mr S...L...is going after the girl that blasted the message. As a good director, rather than going after her, why not you adjust your system! Get to the bottom as to WHY she did it in the first place? It's definitely not a revengeful message, it's a heartbreaking message. Rather than investigating her, GO AFTER THOSE KPs that are ruining your system. The business started well, but the greedy uplines ruined it. Go after KP RY that is rumoured to steal partners money!

There are hundreds of partners that are so also victims, it's just a matter of time for them to come out too.

I applaud her bravery and guts to do it!
Geek Goblin 123
post Apr 14 2019, 12:37 PM

Regular
1,075 posts

QUOTE(Dell1039 @ Apr 14 2019, 11:43 AM)
I agree with everything that you just mentioned! If something sounds too good to be true, it's probably NOT TRUE!

I hope that after the mass message, partners will OPEN THEIR EYES! Stop being so naive. It's 2019, these scamers need to be stopped. So many young lives are at stake.

I'm still in the business but inactive...but I'm still in the groups though. I just wanna see how far this goes. I heard rumours that the director Mr S...L...is going after the girl that blasted the message. As a good director, rather than going after her, why not you adjust your system! Get to the bottom as to WHY she did it in the first place? It's definitely not a revengeful message, it's a heartbreaking message. Rather than investigating her, GO AFTER THOSE KPs that are ruining your system. The business started well, but the greedy uplines ruined it. Go after KP RY that is rumoured to steal partners money!

There are hundreds of partners that are so also victims, it's just a matter of time for them to come out too.

I applaud her bravery and guts to do it!
This is what Mc-Ocean do to "Negative" Partners, or rather those who found out the truth and tried to expose Mc-Ocean. The Founder & the Director had no intention to change their system, after all they made so much money from scamming people with this system.

1. First, your upline KP, PP or the Director will contact you and "invite" you to meet somewhere (in office, or some restaurant nearby). They will say things like they want to "help you
settle your debts" to lure you to go.
2. When you go to these meeting, after awhile, you will find yourself being cornered by a few PPs and the Director.
3. Then they will "hentam" you, verbally abuse you and taunt you, trying to force a reaction out of you. All the while the entire meeting is filmed and recorded by them.
4. When you do, they will use that to BLACKMAIL you to retract whatever that you have posted & force you to APOLOGIZE on your social media, like SOMEONE RECENTLY ON FACEBOOK.

Based on true stories that happened to a few ex- partners.

Already got scammed at least RM 35,000, then get silenced by the scammer.

THIS IS THE REAL MC-OCEAN.

It is not a Utopia to solve all your life's problem, IT IS JUST A SMOKESCREEN TO LURE YOU TO FALL DEEPER IN TROUBLE, WHILE THE TOP CONTINUE TO LIVE LUXURIOUSLY OFF YOUR MISERY.

WARNING: Mc-Ocean is now begining their scam operation in East Coast of Malaysia, mainly KELANTAN AREA. BEWARE!

This post has been edited by Geek Goblin 123: Apr 14 2019, 08:15 PM
alexkos
post Apr 14 2019, 01:31 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,201 posts

hmm, sad to hear the stories here. Meanwhile, dia punya fb still active, got YB sponsor also..

https://web.facebook.com/mcoceanholding/
AA5678 P
post Apr 15 2019, 06:10 PM

Probation
2 posts

Guys i wanna noe how to gt a refund back.. I actually payed tat 33k never touched d product at all.. Its just gonna b about 1 month.. Never got any products on hand.. If i want it to be refunded is it possible..
AA5678 P
post Apr 15 2019, 06:10 PM

Probation
2 posts

Guys i wanna noe how to gt a refund back.. I actually payed tat 33k never touched d product at all.. Its just gonna b about 1 month.. Never got any products on hand.. If i want it to be refunded is it possible..
Mr.World Weary
post Apr 15 2019, 07:33 PM

Mysterio
626 posts

Wow !

Make a police report with all your purchasing evidence.

ranting.gif

alexkos
post Apr 16 2019, 08:28 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,201 posts

QUOTE(AA5678 @ Apr 15 2019, 06:10 PM)
Sad... Another fish kena... Sifu here help pls
Kaityln
post Apr 16 2019, 10:16 AM

Getting Started
164 posts

QUOTE(AA5678 @ Apr 15 2019, 06:10 PM)
YES! Of course it is possible. But I suggest you to do it AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Tell no one about it especially not your KP or Introducer, they will do anything in their power to stop you from withdrawing.

Just quietly go to the office and tell the staff that you want to do a withdrawal. Bring all the products with you and do not open one single thing. You mentioned you have not gotten any products in hand. Where is it then?

If your introducer or KP is keeping your product hostage and refuses to give it to you, that is already a felony and can be reported to the police. I remember one of senior partner doing the SAME thing to one partner. He kept his products his own home and refuses to give it to him when the partner wished to withdraw. He made so many excuses that he was out of town, overseas, too busy with work...etc. This excuses went on for few weeks until it was past 6 months already and the partner can't return the products for withdrawal anymore. So don't waste any time and act on it now.

When you go to the office to withdraw, PLEASE do not go alone. Bring a family member or a trusted friend.

I hope this helps! Good luck!
buffalax
post Apr 16 2019, 01:59 PM

38 posts

Received another message don't know who. i deleted all mco ppl number. true or not u all go investigate urself. maybe mco ppl want to defend this claim here or existing partner or ppl currently got prospected can go verify ur upline and update their "rationalise" here

Dear friends!

FINALLY! Someone had the guts to spill out some dirty deeds of the business. Thank you to that partner for the bravery. I have been keeping this inside me for so long and now it's my turn.

Guys, remember the VERY-MUCH hyped about 'Diploma in Nutrition' from 'Camden University, USA'? Well, guess what, YOUR DIPLOMA IS NOT VALID! It is not accredited nor licensed. It is a diploma mill. If you are wondering what is a diploma mill, here it is:

"A diploma mill, also known as a degree mill, is any bogus university that sells college diplomas—the piece of paper itself rather than the educational experience. Diploma mills crank out fake paper diplomas to anyone who is able to pay the requested "tuition" amount"

After more research about the university, this is what REAL (unlike the diploma) people had to say...

1) "If you mean this Camden University then, yes, it exists as an incorporated company in the State of Delaware USA. This means that it has a file of incorporation papers sitting in a cabinet in some lawyers office in Delaware. It DOES NOT mean it is a licensed or accredited university in the USA - it is a company."

2) "Camden University USA" appears to be unaccredited in the US. It does not appear to have RA or NA accreditation in the US, and its engineering programs do not have ABET accreditation. Since it is unaccredited, its degrees are of questionable validity."

3) "The web address is registered in Malaysia.
Camden claims to be incorporated in Delaware (USA) as a non-profit organization. But even if this is true, it is meaningless in terms of degree-granting authority. It does not make them a recognized Delaware University. (This means, you CANNOT say your diploma is from the USA)"

I've also made attempts to reach out to the university as an interested student but the phone number is unreachable (which raised alarms because which university would not update their number because their number one goal is to get new students). I have also emailed them multiple times, also no response. Try it yourself!

U.S.A. Support Centre
2956 Day Avenue
33133 Miami, Florida, U.S.A
Tel: (305) 446 7554
Fax: (305) 461 1267
Email: support@camden-edu.com
Director: D.Grau
Asst. Director: Pamela D.

They also have a so-called "regional" hub in Malaysia. I contacted them as well and the number is not even in service!

Friends, during round gardens we proudly tell our prospects that our most amazing company gives out a FREE diploma. I've met so many young partners who were so excited when they saw this because they finally see HOPE to get an education because they never once had the change to study. How dare YOU play with people's dream as such?
The Diploma is just for show and tell. To show that the company is not just another MLM but a legit business school.

Come clean and tell your partners the truth!

reed90
post Apr 16 2019, 02:52 PM

Road to the End
1,552 posts

man, its 2019 and its still going strong?

damn.

i have to thank myself for seeing the shitshow that is mcocean early.

those sharing sessions were just mainly people screaming, stomping tables, sob story sharing, shit products sell (Baik atau sangat baik) is their tagline, and they dare spend 1 hour just to teach how to recruit people.

remember guys. No matter how desperate you are in life, DO NOT join them. I repeat. DO NOT join them.
PhakFuhZai
post Apr 16 2019, 04:07 PM

harimau putih
1,587 posts

be grateful that Malaysia masih aman

imagine if u re in Thailand/Philippines and run away with many peoples money

remember the OUG incident that happened during Raya some years ago
EchAlph P
post Apr 16 2019, 04:59 PM

Probation
2 posts

Pseudoscience Watch Community on FB is currently uncovering the modus operandi of MCO.

Search for 'PW community' for posts regarding MCO. There you can see how many victims fall for the money game.
buffalax
post Apr 19 2019, 04:03 PM

38 posts

So, it's event weekend. Any of your bf/gf/relative/friend got invited?
vdfscg
post Apr 19 2019, 09:04 PM

16 posts

accidentally double posted, just ignore this

This post has been edited by vdfscg: Apr 19 2019, 09:06 PM
SUSMNet
post Apr 20 2019, 10:31 AM

10k Club
All Stars
11,954 posts

QUOTE(vdfscg @ Apr 19 2019, 09:03 PM)
It is still here, strong or not I am not very sure about it but I see that their office is always full with people even until past 12am.

Here's my story about how I fell for this.

Basically it all started when one of my long lost uni friend contacted me on FB with some silly story and I fell for it. (Until I attended the "training sessions" then I realised that it was all part of the plan).

After that, my friend invited me to one of their "team events". and i was surprised to see so many people around and she actually knows every single one of them and their background.
She also told me that she was running some kind of side project with the team which she evaded all questions when I asked her about it. (A VERY OBVIOUS WARNING SIGN!!)

A few events later (over the course of 2 weeks), her upline KP came to me and say that I have potential and they wish to invite to join their so called "business project". Afterwards, my friend told me that I will have to go through 3 stages. And that I will be meeting 3 partners (which I eventually found out that they were 2 CKP and PP). During the interview session, my friend keep talking highly about the 3 people. In fact after the interview, some of the other "team members" even came over to me and said that I am very lucky to meet this PP for my interview as he is a very busy guy and running multiple businesses.

After the interview, I was told that I would have to go through interviews with more people before I am eligible for the second stage to see the office with my own eyes. Heck they even told me that THERE ARE LIMITED SLOTS. Up until this point, I still had NO IDEA AT ALL that this is actually a MLM scheme. The people were very friendly and seems to be very sincere also.

Eventually, I was told that I am invited to the second stage to see the office. it was then I think that this might be a MLM scheme but I still listened it through as I was still kinda optimistic about it. I was shown a tour of their office block ( it was packed with people, YOUNG POEPLE) and could hear people screaming and shouting slogans in their training rooms.
Then I was brought to the second floor where my friend (I will refer her as introducer from this point onwards) paired me with up with a lady who showed my an hour long powerpoint presentation about the whole company and its business strategy. Halfway through, my introducer opened 2 packs of Enerfibre and made 1 cup for me. I drank one mouth and it tasted so bad, but I forced myself to drank half cup of it before I gave up. Now heres the fun part, my introducer went straight to the toilet after downing her whole cup of enerfibre.

After viewing the slides, I met up with some other KPs who keep telling me about their 5 figure income and how they quitted their full time job to do this business. At this point I was very dumb for not doing a quick search on google about this MCO company. When it was the time for me to sign the form (12.30am at night) I was brought in to a office (KPs have their own office in the building) where my upline KP was waiting for me along with other members (to psycho me to sign up). Eventually I gave in and paid RM500+ to join in (fortunately I was not brainwashed to the point where I paid the rm2k for GP). The breakdown was for membership fees, a HOW seminar (this sunday) and also a box of enerfibre.

*the box of enerfibre costs around rm 280+ with 30 packets in it, which is almost RM9 PER PACKET!!*

At that point, foolish me still didnt went and googled about this MCO yet. I still even opened the package and drank a packet of the drink the next morning. Same day around 3pm I had a really bad stomach ache. Now i suspect that there must be some kind laxatives in that shitty product and I am going to throw it away tonight.

My introducer and upline KP told me that there will many training sessions that I will need to attend. One of this training was given by a chinese PP Sxxxxxn where he keep saying about buying mercedes and owning a 1 mil property. At this point, I still havent go and do my research about this company yet as I was kinda convinced that this can actually work out. After the training, I was bought to meet many partners to build my hype about the coming HOW event this sunday. I would say at this point I was like almost 80% brainwashed.

Until today afternoon, I somehow decided to search for more information about the products of MCO and that was when I stumbled across this forum posting. As I am typing this,  I had already turned off my phone because I was supposed to be going to team party event tonight. And also maybe to further brainwash for the HOW event.

To any young adults out there if you are reading this, my only advice is DO NOT FALL FOR THIS MLM SCHEME. There is no way you can get easy 5 figure income as claimed. I consider the RM500 i lost as a lesson learnt. Also thank you guys on here for sharing your experiences about this MCO thingy.
Why dont u attend tonight event and show them this post forum see what is their response?
Geek Goblin 123
post Apr 20 2019, 10:44 AM

Regular
1,075 posts

QUOTE(vdfscg @ Apr 19 2019, 09:03 PM)
It is still here, strong or not I am not very sure about it but I see that their office is always full with people even until past 12am.

Here's my story about how I fell for this.

Basically it all started when one of my long lost uni friend contacted me on FB with some silly story and I fell for it. (Until I attended the "training sessions" then I realised that it was all part of the plan).

After that, my friend invited me to one of their "team events". and i was surprised to see so many people around and she actually knows every single one of them and their background.
She also told me that she was running some kind of side project with the team which she evaded all questions when I asked her about it. (A VERY OBVIOUS WARNING SIGN!!)

A few events later (over the course of 2 weeks), her upline KP came to me and say that I have potential and they wish to invite to join their so called "business project". Afterwards, my friend told me that I will have to go through 3 stages. And that I will be meeting 3 partners (which I eventually found out that they were 2 CKP and PP). During the interview session, my friend keep talking highly about the 3 people. In fact after the interview, some of the other "team members" even came over to me and said that I am very lucky to meet this PP for my interview as he is a very busy guy and running multiple businesses.

After the interview, I was told that I would have to go through interviews with more people before I am eligible for the second stage to see the office with my own eyes. Heck they even told me that THERE ARE LIMITED SLOTS. Up until this point, I still had NO IDEA AT ALL that this is actually a MLM scheme. The people were very friendly and seems to be very sincere also.

Eventually, I was told that I am invited to the second stage to see the office. it was then I think that this might be a MLM scheme but I still listened it through as I was still kinda optimistic about it. I was shown a tour of their office block ( it was packed with people, YOUNG POEPLE) and could hear people screaming and shouting slogans in their training rooms.
Then I was brought to the second floor where my friend (I will refer her as introducer from this point onwards) paired me with up with a lady who showed my an hour long powerpoint presentation about the whole company and its business strategy. Halfway through, my introducer opened 2 packs of Enerfibre and made 1 cup for me. I drank one mouth and it tasted so bad, but I forced myself to drank half cup of it before I gave up. Now heres the fun part, my introducer went straight to the toilet after downing her whole cup of enerfibre.

After viewing the slides, I met up with some other KPs who keep telling me about their 5 figure income and how they quitted their full time job to do this business. At this point I was very dumb for not doing a quick search on google about this MCO company. When it was the time for me to sign the form (12.30am at night) I was brought in to a office (KPs have their own office in the building) where my upline KP was waiting for me along with other members (to psycho me to sign up). Eventually I gave in and paid RM500+ to join in (fortunately I was not brainwashed to the point where I paid the rm2k for GP). The breakdown was for membership fees, a HOW seminar (this sunday) and also a box of enerfibre.

*the box of enerfibre costs around rm 280+ with 30 packets in it, which is almost RM9 PER PACKET!!*

At that point, foolish me still didnt went and googled about this MCO yet. I still even opened the package and drank a packet of the drink the next morning. Same day around 3pm I had a really bad stomach ache. Now i suspect that there must be some kind laxatives in that shitty product and I am going to throw it away tonight.

My introducer and upline KP told me that there will many training sessions that I will need to attend. One of this training was given by a chinese PP Sxxxxxn where he keep saying about buying mercedes and owning a 1 mil property. At this point, I still havent go and do my research about this company yet as I was kinda convinced that this can actually work out. After the training, I was bought to meet many partners to build my hype about the coming HOW event this sunday. I would say at this point I was like almost 80% brainwashed.

Until today afternoon, I somehow decided to search for more information about the products of MCO and that was when I stumbled across this forum posting. As I am typing this,  I had already turned off my phone because I was supposed to be going to team party event tonight. And also maybe to further brainwash for the HOW event.

To any young adults out there if you are reading this, my only advice is DO NOT FALL FOR THIS MLM SCHEME. There is no way you can get easy 5 figure income as claimed. I consider the RM500 i lost as a lesson learnt. Also thank you guys on here for sharing your experiences about this MCO thingy.
Very well said, you are truly blessed to not fall into the Mc Ocean scam.

You did the right thing to walk away, every step of the way from the time your "Interoducer" ask you out, all the way to dragging you to the bank to apply for RM 36K loan and finally paying that loan to Mc-Ocean in exchange for a HUGE PILE OF JUNK PRODUCTS, are all pre-planned and manipulated.

There is no 5 or 6 figure income, no Mercedes (all rental OR recon old cars only), no financial freedom, no time freedom, no passive income await you, even when you achieve KP or PP. ONLY MORE LIES, MORE DEBTS AND LESSER (or none at all) TIME.

I salute you, well done! thumbsup.gif

SUSDachshund
post Apr 20 2019, 11:46 AM

Getting Started
52 posts

Whats the difference between Mc Ocean and other MLMs like herbalife and amway?

Is amway legit?
vdfscg
post Apr 20 2019, 12:27 PM

16 posts

QUOTE(MNet @ Apr 20 2019, 10:31 AM)
Why dont u attend tonight event and show them this post forum see what is their response?
And get further brainwashed even more? From listening to sob stories during the interview session and those so called tee ups saying KPs make 5 figure income monthly. I was almost on the verge of throwing my rm2k at them. No thanks. Already blocked all MCO contacts.

This post has been edited by vdfscg: Apr 20 2019, 12:28 PM
vdfscg
post Apr 20 2019, 12:30 PM

16 posts

QUOTE(Geek Goblin 123 @ Apr 20 2019, 10:44 AM)
Very well said, you are truly blessed to not fall into the Mc Ocean scam.

You did the right thing to walk away, every step of the way from the time your "Interoducer" ask you out, all the way to dragging you to the bank to apply for RM 36K loan and finally paying that loan to Mc-Ocean in exchange for a HUGE PILE OF JUNK PRODUCTS, are all pre-planned and manipulated.

There is no 5 or 6 figure income, no Mercedes (all rental OR recon old cars only), no financial freedom, no time freedom, no passive income await you, even when you achieve KP or PP. ONLY MORE LIES, MORE DEBTS AND LESSER (or none at all) TIME.

I salute you, well done!  :thumbsup:
Even before HOW, some of the other partners are already telling to apply leave/MC on monday... fortunately i came across this.. if not really hai lat
alexkos
post Apr 20 2019, 04:07 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,201 posts

"A few events later (over the course of 2 weeks), her upline KP came to me and say that I have potential"....

lol....have potential to con my money? =(

224 Pages « < 105 106 107 108 109 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0178sec    0.40    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:30 PM