Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

TIME TIME Fibre Broadband + Astro IPTV, Share your experience or questions

views

jasonbourne222
post Oct 10 2014, 08:49 PM

Getting Started
242 posts

QUOTE(justng @ Jul 19 2012, 04:22 PM)
Hi guys, anyone here on TIME broadband with Astro IPTV yet? Seems like a good deal..

Normal TIME package:
2Mbps - RM119
6Mbps - RM159
12Mbps - RM219

But TIME broadband with Astro IPTV:
3Mbps - (RM128.00)
6Mbps - (RM148.00)
12Mbps - (RM198.00)
24Mbps - (RM298.00)

Apparently you get to save about RM11 per month on the 6Mbps plan, which adds up to RM132 a year.
However the catch is that you need to subscribe to Astro together... but then again I also realised there are savings if I apply for the Astro IPTV as compared to the normal Astro subscription.

Me and my family already paying RM152 a month for Astro, if I subscribe to their Super Pack 3 package (which has more channels than my existing plan) is only RM130. A further RM22 savings a month (RM264 a year).

Oh and btw, got 2 months free broadband & astro super pack rebate if sign up now.. but it didn't say when the offer ends.. So I calculated for a year, total savings is about RM886.

I also checked that unifi 5mb plan is RM149, only RM1 more expensive and 1Mb slower than TIME's 6Mb plan. Maxis is RM148 for 10Mb.. used to be RM118  drool.gif  drool.gif

Really tempted to sign up drool.gif  drool.gif .. but anyone care to share their experience with TIME or Astro IPTV + TIME?

All the above information can be found here:
Astro IPTV + TIME broadband
TIME Broadband
QUOTE(eyesee @ May 28 2014, 12:57 AM)
anyone having iptv problem?
internet ok astro down

ip diagnostics on decoder shows
Tuned Services Mulricast Address: Not Available

update:
astro up again
QUOTE(diela86 @ Jun 7 2014, 10:56 PM)
Hi can someone help me?
My iptv time broaband internet seems to be down for 2 days.i cant connected the internet via wifi..i have tried to switch off/on my modem..but somehow the result is still d same.the wierd things is i manage to get my astro iptv without prob...sad.gif.hope i can get ay feedback
QUOTE(jjj2 @ Jun 8 2014, 01:02 PM)
Hi Bro,

Please do check out my PM for more troubleshooting guide.

Thanks.
hey guys, do you mind sharing the pros and cons of this package by astro??

also from what i understand...example 148 monthly, u get 6mbps time internet and astro iptv right??

whats the super package?? how many channels?? coz im applying time internet now for 129 monthly 5mbps and my wife wants astro... so im not sure what does it offer in terms of channels... please advice, thanks

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0213sec    0.25    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:51 PM