Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

pos ekspress

views

life09
post Jul 19 2012, 10:23 PM

Getting Started
221 posts

sorry this question got nothing to do with the tittle but i recently bought an online item and the address that i put for them to send it is a poslaju address because im not going to be at home so thats why i put poslaju address..but the thing is,i dont receive any tracking number..how am i supposed to get the item ar?
life09
post Jul 19 2012, 11:16 PM

Getting Started
221 posts

QUOTE(queenc @ Jul 19 2012, 10:45 PM)
if pos laju..
must have your ic
yes poslaju..i went there and the fella at the counter said that they need the tracking number...and thats the only way..
life09
post Jul 19 2012, 11:20 PM

Getting Started
221 posts

QUOTE(queenc @ Jul 19 2012, 11:18 PM)
i see..
so can u back ur sender...to clarify this thing
lol yeah need to call back the company..haih stupid poslaju,cant think outside the box when talking to them
life09
post Jul 20 2012, 01:12 AM

Getting Started
221 posts

QUOTE(PetomJL @ Jul 20 2012, 12:41 AM)
It is the responsibility of the sender to inform you the tracking number. And it is common sense for receiver to ask for the number from the sender in case they didn't provide it in the first place. How on earth can poslaju track the parcel without it? It is called 'tracking' number for a reason.
no the thing is,the item that i bought is some medical stuff from a company..so i dont really making any communication with the seller..2nd thing is the address i put for shipping is the poslaju address bcoz i wont be at home if i put it my home address that would be easier even though im not at home i will receive the 'ticket'saying the item has been sent but no one was at home so i could pick it up at the nearest poslaju
life09
post Jul 20 2012, 01:26 PM

Getting Started
221 posts

QUOTE(dkk @ Jul 20 2012, 09:24 AM)
"why couldn't they think outside the box" == "why can't poslaju go out of their way to accommodate my own weird, special needs and whims". If you get on a bus, ride INSIDE it. Don't go sit on the roof and then complain why there are no seatbelts on the roof when you fall off. What you did was just weird.

You should have put your home address, let them send you the ticket, and bring the ticket to go get your package at poslaju. What could be so difficult with that. I see no downside with that. At the very least, the tracking number would be on that ticket.

Instead, you choose to put poslaju's address as the delivery address!  doh.gif  You expect that they will see their own address there, note that you are not one of their employees, and immediately conclude "oh, this must be a customer, we'll put this here on a prominent place on the table for him to come get it". You also assume that you're the only "smart" customer who choose to do this.

You assume that the poslaju office itself gets no poslaju packages. Why? I'm sure they do get poslaju packages addressed to them, for them (not somebody trying to use them as a post box). And Fedex and DHL packages as well. Maybe one of their truck drivers ordered something online? When the package arrives, it would have been moved (delivered) from the "delivery" part of the building to the administrative office.

In any large company with 50 to 100 people, the receptionist would not know every single person on staff. If a package arrives, they will just sign for it, and worry about finding the intended receipient later. This is what would happen in my office. They probably throught, this guy must be a new postman.

What happens when a package is delivered to the wrong address? When you get mail in your home addressed to somebody else, what are you supposed to do? I expect the people in the administrative office of that poslaju location checked, and couldn't find your name in any of their departments, and returned the package to the sender as "receipient is not at this address".

Serve you right. smile.gif
lol i dont know theres some1 willing to spent time to explain this long..haha..yeah i know its a mistake i should have put my home address..the reason i decide to put the poslaju address was thinking that would be easier if i just get it there since im on the way home never thought about the ticket and stuff..just a small problem nothing big deal smile.gif ..got my goods already btw

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0139sec    0.31    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:40 PM