Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
4 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Proton PrevĂ© V13, Turbocharged car; Supercharged thread!

views

WilsonCheah
post Jul 17 2012, 02:23 PM

0 posts

Hmm I might go and book a preve soon! fiancee choose preve over Exora LOL!
WilsonCheah
post Jul 17 2012, 02:32 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(fulat @ Jul 17 2012, 02:30 PM)
Mandy too.... most female like ti spacious and boot. guys are go for handling and soft turbo. u will not believe the handling. its better than lots of japanese car.
didnt manage to test drive but probably this sunday will test drive and book. and then start process loan etc. Salesman told me that the price will go up after this ( 3k+ increase) . and partner with RHB for 2.68% loan if im not mistaken. i check with Public and its 2.82% fr 7 yrs ( best interest for proton ) .
WilsonCheah
post Jul 17 2012, 02:45 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(fulat @ Jul 17 2012, 02:37 PM)
yeap... i see this car is potential up price soon. but u sure u want white? its hard to maintain unless u have a maid at home every morning clean up for u.

yeah... even myvi lowest loan is about 3%. proton lower. for the price go up is expected. i heard the booking now is more than 17k now. go test drive it... might be sluggish like 1.6cc forte... but once this engine run in my friend 325I new car also was shock that i can cucuk him behind without any problem when i go bentong and roub with him.

on yeah.. if for a lady drive.. please get a reverse camera for them... if u dont know where in ipoh can do it for u... u might wanna get a trip down here in KL to fix it
One thing : my fiancee is superb driver. even more ganas than me tongue.gif ( dont tell her i say this , she will kill me ) tongue.gif hahaha. shud be this weekend.
Once its all done , im split between changing the GPS unit and make it BIGGER!! biggrin.gif haha!
WilsonCheah
post Jul 17 2012, 02:51 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(fulat @ Jul 17 2012, 02:49 PM)
oh my gawd... please let me know your car number.. i wil try to avoid that preve when i am in ipoh... lol... oh yeah.. i might end up in ipoh next coming 2 weeks. so if u wanna see how to do the rubber. this might be ya best chances also.. mean time i am helping some forumer here to bring some rubber down for them.

and also... if u found any good deal one the HU.. let me know.. i might be interested.
Haha! will update you bro!
WilsonCheah
post Jul 17 2012, 03:08 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(multiplexer @ Jul 17 2012, 02:54 PM)
exora for new couple? u wanna bring the whole family is it?! hahaha chill bro.. just kidding.. exora bold cfe is a good mpv if u ask me.. its just that the cost maintenance is double than preve.. ive seen the service maintenance schedule and the cost.. its higher becoz the interval is 5k whereas preve is 10k after the 10k mileage.. i think its due to the setting of the engine.. the bold is more power compared to preve although they r using the same engine.. therefore must had more frequent of maintenance...
Haha no offence taken bro. well im the eldest grandson so at times i need to drive my grandparents to go out and i was planning for long term ( family planning) so my initial option is exora. then last sunday we decided to go showroom and im amazed with both car actually. but since the missus choose preve, i will go ahead with that .
WilsonCheah
post Jul 17 2012, 03:14 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(fulat @ Jul 17 2012, 03:11 PM)
i understand u... me and mandy was initially pick on exora until the SA open up the boot for mandy to check out.. and dont worry about family car... my mum have no problem getting up from rear passenger seat.
the boot is really.. AMAZING! kalah my previous VIOS!!! my paintballgear bag put inside VIOS Boot, almost full! doh.gif
this one i think put 3 also can!
WilsonCheah
post Jul 17 2012, 03:22 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(stargate8 @ Jul 17 2012, 03:19 PM)
hahaha, can put many many durians
NOOOOO Durian in the carr!! makan dulu baru masuk kereta . ! wahhahhha!
WilsonCheah
post Jul 17 2012, 03:27 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(fulat @ Jul 17 2012, 03:25 PM)
trust me... did some smell and sound proofing which can minimize the smell of durian inside the car.
bro, can start DIY biz for car edi! ! especially for lulian lovers! * ok now im craving for durian!!!*
WilsonCheah
post Jul 18 2012, 01:54 PM

0 posts

wahlau, gone missing in 24hrs and come back with 142post/7pages. * rclxub.gif sweat.gif *

[quote=skloda,Jul 17 2012, 08:00 PM]
any1 know hari raya sales discount how much for preve ar ??

[/quote]

as of what i discussed with the SA, No RAYA sales discount . I asked cz one of my employee bought his Inspira 2.0 with MYR10k last year during raya. shocking.gif shocking.gif shocking.gif
SO he told me its either test drive car or showroom unit as normal boom raya discount somewhere below 6k-8k wor .

[quote=fulat,Jul 17 2012, 08:52 PM]
double din~~~~~~~~

Cheapest douible din that comer with GPS

[/quote]

This is damn cheap!! 750 with reverse camera worrr...

[quote=dares,Jul 17 2012, 09:06 PM]
It's my sis's. I showed her Preve brochure before. She looks abit jelly, but don't think she'll buy Proton la, when I told her I bought Saga she ask me why no buy Maivee, toyota ma doh.gif

[/quote]

I drove Vios G spec. dont like the car stability when it goes to 150kmh onwards. im like to speed on highway when im alone. the boot also small. so i sold it off to my aunty tongue.gif tongue.gif

not sure what car u drove that can put in the keyboard but alot of owner super like the boot space especially ladies and waifus... like what bro fulat said, pull down the back seat and you r good to go smile.gif

[/quote]

totally agreed on the booot space !

WilsonCheah
post Jul 18 2012, 06:18 PM

0 posts

wkakakaka
ok on serious note :

who is the person in charge of events for PREVOC? i got a fren working in some oil lubricant wanted to get more car club for events wor
WilsonCheah
post Jul 18 2012, 06:43 PM

0 posts

haha its a SHE tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

she doesnt allow me to disclose the product or anything. I only told her. i will talk to PREVOC team and see what they says. give me the contact and she will call to explain cz got technical things involved wor. -.-
WilsonCheah
post Jul 18 2012, 06:47 PM

0 posts

I didnt say she is tongue.gif
WilsonCheah
post Jul 19 2012, 11:38 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(WhitE LighteR @ Jul 18 2012, 06:56 PM)
actually as of now no one is in charge of events laugh.gif

but can always hire someone... who do event stuff one? tongue.gif
Pemetik Api Putih : i need your contact. can PM me. i will pass to her to call you.

QUOTE(shelby_yong @ Jul 18 2012, 08:58 PM)
i thnk 2.68 is the lowest ady.
is it RHB bank??
yup its RHB.

QUOTE(maverickng @ Jul 19 2012, 10:45 AM)
this is pricey . i think the other time its 39.90
WilsonCheah
post Jul 19 2012, 11:40 AM

0 posts

GOOOD MORNING GUYS! ! ! ! ! !

hows the day ? gonna announce the plan to get the preve with my Prime Minister at home. Let see what he says. wakakaka
I also decided to : bookmark this page on my mobile. toooo fast moving man, tongue.gif
side track : Who else is in Ipoh?
WilsonCheah
post Jul 19 2012, 11:49 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(fulat @ Jul 19 2012, 11:43 AM)
seriously... i never see this while driving in D or S. huh.... i begin to suspect i walked to the wrong show room called Probaru and bought their model car called "impreve".

:-p

Added on July 19, 2012, 11:47 am
Prime Minister will ban u... wahahhahaha....
Prime Minister Cabut before i manage to tell. dengz!
WilsonCheah
post Jul 19 2012, 12:07 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(fulat @ Jul 19 2012, 11:53 AM)
i am the daring one..
give u a tips.... u take out the remote. press the button and turn off the engine. dont open the door.... then step on the break... and press the button. your engine will startup also... u believe/
aiyo... so big liao still mau inform parents mer?
Huh later the PM emo kaw mr die wei.
Haha well anything related to car must go through as of now especially he is the one paying my salary. T.T
Another reason is.. household too many car. -.-
WilsonCheah
post Jul 19 2012, 12:18 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(fulat @ Jul 19 2012, 12:11 PM)
i thought u sold your vios? huh... household too many car then start another household on your own. :-p
nope... its not defect. its designed for some purpose.... try figure out yourself... :-p
Yup. Sold the vios also still got 2conti, 2japs car for 3drivers. -.-

My own household not ready..yet: p
WilsonCheah
post Jul 19 2012, 12:28 PM

0 posts

Wow! guess how much AJA1 cost.?
WilsonCheah
post Jul 19 2012, 12:48 PM

0 posts

First time in this few years i go JPJ Perak, i saw the number exceed 5 digit!

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
WilsonCheah
post Jul 19 2012, 01:00 PM

0 posts

hmmmmm 112,200 for a number plate.

This post has been edited by WilsonCheah: Jul 19 2012, 03:14 PM

4 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0651sec    0.44    7 queries    GZIP Disabled