Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Unifi Official TM UniFi High Speed Broadband Thread V16, Now with online submission

views

archonixm
post Jul 13 2012, 03:31 PM

Enthusiast
772 posts

QUOTE(Gilthoniel @ Jul 13 2012, 02:41 PM)
Hi, why do you say that you are glad about sticking with Unifi and not maxis? Seems like massive savings for the maxis one although I'm not sure if when promo ends, whether current subscribers have to pay full price?

I myself thinking of switching over since it's cheaper and faster than my Unifi 5mbps.

Hope you can enlighten me on the potential pitfalls of subscribing to maxis

Otherwise, my Unifi 5 is working like a charm at the moment. Only problem is I occasionally need to reset my router otherwise some new devices can't connect to it. I wonder why
If you are gamers playing SG servers, stick to Unifi, else go for Maxis. Coz Maxis routing to SG sux, no comment bout their US routing.
archonixm
post Jul 17 2012, 08:12 PM

Enthusiast
772 posts

QUOTE(Chyan @ Jul 17 2012, 07:44 PM)
Unifi better come to Sarawak soon. But I see a lot of grounding wor for those huge black cables. Presumely fibre optics. Are they black and huge? yawn.gif
LOL tongue.gif U know what i mean? tongue.gif

I think its black and yellow and small
archonixm
post Aug 24 2012, 09:56 AM

Enthusiast
772 posts

QUOTE(Tsukishiro @ Aug 24 2012, 09:51 AM)
Well guys wanna hear something funny, i just called Unifi centre due to a report i made regarding the coverage area, and they said my place will not be covered because of low-cost housing area. WTH? Can you image there's like 30 streets (jalan) in my taman and they happily skipped few streets? It's like, there are coverage from jalan 1 to 9, then skipped from 10 to 16, suddenly provide coverage on jalan 17 onwards...

I actually put up a coverage request last year before i made this report and can't believe this is the feedback i get. They suggest i go to tmpoint and talk to them and show them pictures of my housing area. Too much things to do. Just put on the coverage just like you did on the other streets-lah!!

shakehead.gif
I got the same reply, low-cost housing area. cry.gif
archonixm
post Aug 24 2012, 10:14 AM

Enthusiast
772 posts

Not sure, they define it like how they wanna define it, according to their advantageous LOL.

Try to distribute Unifi flyers to ur housing area and get them to subscribe, if more then 10 they will cover ur area in the future, somebody told me bout this, not sure how true is that
archonixm
post Aug 24 2012, 10:36 AM

Enthusiast
772 posts

Told you its according to them, no logic in it, if ur area not covered, they tell u , need to wait for demand or low-cost housing area, if the area is covered even no one is subscribing, its because they want to cover it LOL.

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0318sec    0.25    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:58 PM