Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Jumpa ipon 4s

views

lowyard
post Jul 8 2012, 01:27 AM

Nexus 4, 4 Nexers.
2,035 posts

QUOTE(Adamiquesce @ Jul 7 2012, 11:53 PM)
bagi owner balik
true story

sebab aku tahu betapa sakitnya handphone kena curi
2 years ago found a sub RM150 nokia phone which is of course not colour screen on a motorcycle's basket during pasar petang.
i noticed it coz i heard the phone rings. I picked up the call n it was a girl trying to talk to a guy (owner of the phone) i think..
i told her i found this phone in a motorcycle basket at pasar..
she was like 'whos this? whos this?'.. i said my name n said i can wait for her to come n claim the device for her to return it back to the owner..
she hung up.. my friend was less humane n forced me to leave it there n go home.. i have to obey coz i am just a pillion riders.
dunno what happen to the phone though.. hope its not stolen.. sad.gif

Then last year I found a BB n managed to return it back to its rightful owner.
It was on top of the car of the owner with his books n cigar.. he drove n the whole stuff fell to the ground.
I tried to chase but too late coz i was seeing it from afar.
I only took the books n phone but left the cigar coz i want the smokers to stop.. (not effective i know sweat.gif )
I waited near the area for the owner to return while trying to call 'mom' or 'emak' or 'mak' or 'umi' or 'dad' or 'abah' or 'ayah' or 'abi' but none can be found. shocking.gif
this time i can wait coz i already got my own ride so no rushing.. lol
The phone didnt even received a call which i was expecting if owner wants to find it.
then he came n i waved at him coz i remember his car colour n brand.
he took the phone n books n thanked me n he kissed his phone.. lol
i said 'dont thank me but thank god'..

QUOTE(instantgeneve @ Jul 7 2012, 11:54 PM)
+
when i was 13 i was using nokia 7210 (one of the few colour screen n polyphonic phone) n it was lost on Friday when an electrician came to fix the air conditioner in my room.. i realized it when i got home from school n about to leave for friday prayers.. i was like 'where's my phone? i called but entered voice mail.. my battery wasn't empty..".. only then it became obvious it was stolen.. my dad n me confronted the electrician office n to talk to his boss but he said he didn't know n even talked to the guy who fixed the aircond in my room.. he said he didn't took anything..
we got home empty handed but until now i still believe it was stolen by that guy.. its just that i have no proof..

then i lost my mighty nokia 6230 so it was heart wrenching since i was just 15 that time n the phone was godsend to me then i lost it simply on a table at school. how dumb can that be eh..?

QUOTE(conan1 @ Jul 7 2012, 11:55 PM)
kalau tak tau siapa owner, simpan aje lah...kalo tau, baik bagi...

ayam believe "buat baik akan dibalas baik"
+

QUOTE(thieflord @ Jul 7 2012, 11:57 PM)
bukak phone, cari nama "dad" ataupun "ayah" ataupun "abah"
call "dad"

tnya, helo pak, saya jumpa phone anak ko nih, ada reward x klu return? tunai preferred....

???

PROFIT!!
he said the phone's empty so it reminded me of the video below.. tongue.gif sweat.gif

QUOTE(H4XF4XTOR @ Jul 8 2012, 12:43 AM)
its a trap!!!
QUOTE(kurangak @ Jul 8 2012, 12:48 AM)
itu iphone 4s keramat...berhantu... be careful ts... later ghost will come out of the screen n strangle u after 7 days u found the phone...

This post has been edited by lowyard: Jul 8 2012, 01:35 AM
lowyard
post Jul 8 2012, 01:52 AM

Nexus 4, 4 Nexers.
2,035 posts

QUOTE(Aiman131 @ Jul 8 2012, 01:45 AM)
Lol me too hahaha
next time if i had one like ur case then i would sell it for money n donate it to masjid or orphanage..
hmm, i guess it would have to be handed by hand since it would be a lot of money.. hmm.gif

i know this is just a saying n words n i dont know how tempting it will be to keep it if it actually happen to me.. sweat.gif

This post has been edited by lowyard: Jul 8 2012, 01:53 AM
lowyard
post Jul 8 2012, 02:08 AM

Nexus 4, 4 Nexers.
2,035 posts

QUOTE(Aiman131 @ Jul 8 2012, 01:55 AM)
Hmm. Kalau aku jumpa tu curi punya mcm mana ? Kira haram jugak en?
ye ke? afaik, no lah.. since u don't know the source or state of the phone (lost, stolen, etc), xkan la Allah nk punish u? islam kn mudah ntuk wat baik.. x ke?

pls correct me if i am wrong though..

everyday there's something new to learn.. notworthy.gif

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0139sec    0.50    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:39 PM