Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> TAR UNIVERSITY COLLEGE V2, TARUC STUDENTS' THREAD

jacqueline1812
post Apr 3 2018, 10:03 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(jaylim94 @ Apr 3 2018, 09:50 PM)
If you are studying Foundation, your student ID should be 18WPF( )( )( )( )( ). Blank is random number.

If you are studying Diploma, student ID should be 18W(x)D( )( )( )( )( ).
Blank is random number,
A - FASC (Faculty of Apply Science and Computing)
B- FAFB ( Faculty of Accountancy, Finance & Business )
the rest i not so sure, but surely that alphabet is stand of which faculty you study  ohmy.gif

Above all these is extra knowledge.  bangwall.gif

Your Intranet ID and Pw should be like this:

ID: 18()()()()()
PW: your IC number without dash(-)

Not sure if the intranet is open for all of you or not, usually after u pay the fees then it will able to log-in.
smile.gif

Okok thank you smile.gif , I still can't log in my intranet I think after my orientation only able to log in
Arvin07143
post Apr 10 2018, 01:22 PM

Group: Newbie

Can anyone suggest places to stay that is nearby TARC KL campus or at least easy to take public transport coz im not gonna drive until next year . I saw many ads on PV condos , how is the environment over there ?

I heard the in campus hostel condition not that good ..
What about Teratai Residency , is the environment good ? Most importantly do they have internet access ? cuz i heard in campus no internet de .

If wanna rent whole unit for 4 ppl any cheap and good places to recommend ?

P/S : May Intake for Foundation

This post has been edited by Arvin07143: Apr 10 2018, 01:29 PM
Aerobrain
post May 13 2018, 01:22 AM

Lost andd found.

This post has been edited by Aerobrain: May 13 2018, 03:14 AM
RMBB94
post Jun 1 2018, 01:52 PM

QUOTE(aBcD-| @ Sep 11 2013, 03:42 PM)
This information might help for fresh graduate diploma holder

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=23181...100001286417767
Experience study at TAR UC
Source : student of Tar UC
what we heard about TAR UC are good reputation college and big beautiful university, with cheap fees at KL centre but what the problem faced by student are truly deeply many sad stories. That's why several student of TAR UC suicide due to university keep failing us in examination, racism and mental bully in university . Furthermore, C- score in exam in this college are consider as fail,when we try to appeal there is no change of result only lost money to the university . When you get CGPA less than 2.0 for first year you can't further to study second year,you need to repeat one whole year again this will make you loss money and time although you fail few paper, it will make your duration of study increase to 3 years or 4 years although in website written only 2 years. You can't absent more than 3 times or else you will be barred from taking examination,once u barred you will loss the money of the fees that you have paid. the tutor can't accept excuse,only MC letter accepted. Have u heard racism,this college are racist to indian and malay student. No friend, except if you can understand and talk in chinese languange they will accept you in this university. Other race in this college difficult to get group for assignment and they will throw you like rubbish.Its one of the mental bully. If you are not chinese think twice before you enter TAR UC. i currently undergo my degree at IIUM and what the difference between this TAR UC and IIUM are the lecturer are very helpful in IIUM. Although you are so stupid but if give effort they will help you and give more marks through assignment project and examination .Lets say if you have problem with the fees,at IIUM they will give you time to pay fees untill the examination date,so you have time about 3 to 6 months duration to find money through working but in TAR UC you will be facing problem if you cant pay as soon as possible.You must pay fees within two weeks,or else you status would become EZ then if late payment they will fined you extra RM 200,before that,the process of make appeal due to late payment are very complicated need to prepare letter of sorry for late payment and get approval from faculty. then you run again write words of promise of sorry of late payment. what i face from TAR UC they treat their student like rubbish not like other University, the lecturer even the worker are willing to help you if anything happen and they did'nt force the student to ber perfect in everything. However the advantage of TAR UC if u fail final exam,you will need to resit,if you didnt resit then you will fail the first year and need to repeat again for one whole year to enter second year. this will cost you a lot of money and stress. What i have seen many senior need to resit paper although they finished study. More than 3 classroom 150++ senior. If you didnt register for repeat or resit ,you need to do the repeat for next sem,although you go to the class. The management not inform anything to you and this will make you in trouble. Miscommunication and careless worker, didnt accept appeal letter give excuse there is no my name in board,careless untill i got barred, im very angry and they just act like innocent and not sayong sorry and just say nevermind you just need to repeat only,the money i lost they didnt think. The parking are far from the class,and if park at wrong place or no sticker they will fined you.My advice is think twice before you start study at TAR UC and choose the university that aim to help you not always fined you in every reaction.
cnvery
post Jun 3 2018, 11:00 PM

Regular
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(RMBB94 @ Jun 1 2018, 01:52 PM)
what we heard about TAR UC are good reputation college and big beautiful university, with cheap fees at KL centre but what the  problem faced by student are truly deeply many sad stories. That's why several student of TAR UC suicide due to university keep failing us in examination, racism and mental bully in university . Furthermore, C- score in exam in this college are consider as fail,when we try to appeal there is no change of result only lost money to the university . When you get CGPA less than 2.0 for first year you can't further to study second year,you need to repeat one whole year again this will make you loss money and time although you fail few paper, it will make your duration of study increase to 3 years or 4 years although in website written only 2 years. You can't absent more than 3 times or else you will be barred from taking examination,once u barred you will loss the money of the fees that you have paid. the tutor can't accept excuse,only MC letter accepted. Have u heard racism,this college are racist to indian and malay student. No friend, except if you can understand and talk in chinese languange they will accept you in this university. Other race in this college difficult to get group for assignment and they will throw you like rubbish.Its one of the mental bully. If you are not chinese think twice before you enter TAR UC.  i currently undergo my degree at IIUM and what the difference between this TAR UC and IIUM are the lecturer are very helpful in IIUM. Although you are so stupid but if give effort they will help you and give more marks through assignment project and examination .Lets say if you have problem with the fees,at IIUM they will give you time to pay fees untill the examination date,so you have time about 3 to 6 months duration to find money through working but in TAR UC you will be facing problem if you cant pay as soon as possible.You must pay fees within two weeks,or else you status would become EZ then if late payment they will fined you extra RM 200,before that,the process of make appeal due to late payment are very complicated need to prepare letter of sorry for late payment and get approval from faculty.  then you run again write words of promise of sorry of late payment. what i face from TAR UC they treat their student like rubbish not like other University, the lecturer even the worker are willing to help you if anything happen and they did'nt force the student to ber perfect in everything.  However the advantage of TAR UC if u fail final exam,you will need to resit,if you didnt resit then you will fail the first year and need to repeat again for one whole year to enter second year. this will cost you a lot of money and stress.  What i have seen many senior need to resit paper although they finished study. More than 3 classroom 150++ senior. If you didnt register for repeat or resit ,you need to do the repeat for next sem,although you go to the class. The management not inform anything to you and this will make you in trouble. Miscommunication and careless worker, didnt accept appeal letter give excuse there is no my name in board,careless untill i got barred, im very angry and they just act like innocent and not sayong sorry and just say nevermind you just need to repeat only,the money i lost they didnt think. The parking are far from the class,and if park at wrong place or no sticker they will fined you.My advice is think twice before you start study at TAR UC and choose the university that aim to help you not always fined you in every reaction.
I think there are two points to justfiy:
1) Although you are so stupid but if give effort they will help you and give more marks through assignment project and examination .
A good university have their own way to maintain their academic standard. In my alma mater UTAR, lecturer will not give any extra marks for each assignment or examination, only one marking standard for all students. So, student will only given high marks when you are perfectly done your assignment or examination.

2) Lets say if you have problem with the fees,at IIUM they will give you time to pay fees untill the examination date,so you have time about 3 to 6 months duration to find money through working but in TAR UC you will be facing problem if you cant pay as soon as possible.
IIUM is public university, meanwhile TARUC is private university college. That's why IIUM can offer such arrangement, I dont think private university could afford doing so. By the way, UTAR is doing the same things like TARUC on payment of fees. Myself also kena fined before.
Namrah145
post Jun 4 2018, 06:45 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(RMBB94 @ Jun 1 2018, 10:52 AM)
what we heard about TAR UC are good reputation college and big beautiful university, with cheap fees at KL centre but what the  problem faced by student are truly deeply many sad stories. That's why several student of TAR UC suicide due to university keep failing us in examination, racism and mental bully in university . Furthermore, C- score in exam in this college are consider as fail,when we try to appeal there is no change of result only lost money to the university . When you get CGPA less than 2.0 for first year you can't further to study second year,you need to repeat one whole year again this will make you loss money and time although you fail few paper, it will make your duration of study increase to 3 years or 4 years although in website written only 2 years. You can't absent more than 3 times or else you will be barred from taking examination,once u barred you will loss the money of the fees that you have paid. the tutor can't accept excuse,only MC letter accepted. Have u heard racism,this college are racist to indian and malay student. No friend, except if you can understand and talk in chinese languange they will accept you in this university. Other race in this college difficult to get group for assignment and they will throw you like rubbish.Its one of the mental bully. If you are not chinese think twice before you enter TAR UC.  i currently undergo my degree at IIUM and what the difference between this TAR UC and IIUM are the lecturer are very helpful in IIUM. Although you are so stupid but if give effort they will help you and give more marks through assignment project and examination .Lets say if you have problem with the fees,at IIUM they will give you time to pay fees untill the examination date,so you have time about 3 to 6 months duration to find money through working but in TAR UC you will be facing problem if you cant pay as soon as possible.You must pay fees within two weeks,or else you status would become EZ then if late payment they will fined you extra RM 200,before that,the process of make appeal due to late payment are very complicated need to prepare letter of sorry for late payment and get approval from faculty.  then you run again write words of promise of sorry of late payment. what i face from TAR UC they treat their student like rubbish not like other University, the lecturer even the worker are willing to help you if anything happen and they did'nt force the student to ber perfect in everything.  However the advantage of TAR UC if u fail final exam,you will need to resit,if you didnt resit then you will fail the first year and need to repeat again for one whole year to enter second year. this will cost you a lot of money and stress.  What i have seen many senior need to resit paper although they finished study. More than 3 classroom 150++ senior. If you didnt register for repeat or resit ,you need to do the repeat for next sem,although you go to the class. The management not inform anything to you and this will make you in trouble. Miscommunication and careless worker, didnt accept appeal letter give excuse there is no my name in board,careless untill i got barred, im very angry and they just act like innocent and not sayong sorry and just say nevermind you just need to repeat only,the money i lost they didnt think. The parking are far from the class,and if park at wrong place or no sticker they will fined you.My advice is think twice before you start study at TAR UC and choose the university that aim to help you not always fined you in every reaction.
Hi i by chance landed on your comment here and read you're you're iium student, I have a problem with fee payment at IIUM. I am an incoming student for September 2018 intske and they are asking for 2 semester fee to be paid at once if i call them and ask for semester instalments will they accept my request?
filage
post Jul 11 2018, 07:20 PM

On my way

Any idea which condo is better to rent?
Metroview, Menara Alpha, PV15-16?
Or other suggestions?
Prefer easy access to food and transport.
jaylim94
post Jul 11 2018, 08:25 PM

Casual

QUOTE(filage @ Jul 11 2018, 07:20 PM)
Any idea which condo is better to rent?
Metroview, Menara Alpha, PV15-16?
Or other suggestions?
Prefer easy access to food and transport.
PV15-16 is the best so far. Most of those thing is new compare to the rest u mention. smile.gif
jaylim94
post Jul 11 2018, 08:33 PM

Casual

QUOTE(sorenackerman @ Jul 11 2018, 08:05 PM)
Does anyone know the tuition fees for bachelor of IT in internet technologies for international students?
Hi there,

the course fees is here and the International Student extra fees as well. smile.gif
TanJy1814
post Aug 22 2018, 01:42 PM

QUOTE(RMBB94 @ Jun 1 2018, 01:52 PM)
taruc want to fail you? come on la small kid, u fail and u blame on other lol. u put in 100% of your effort? Then say IIUM is good because the lecturer dont have a standardise marking scheme which allow them to give your high mark
byt112000
post Jan 10 2019, 10:46 AM

Im currently studying diploma year 1 sem 2, my cpga for sem 1 is quite good, cgpa3.9

is there any scholarship i can get if i mantain my cgpa

and will i get barred if i skip too many lecture classes, because some lecture class are not useful, i rather read notes myself

destiny6
post Jan 11 2019, 09:12 PM

On my way

QUOTE(byt112000 @ Jan 10 2019, 10:46 AM)
Im currently studying diploma year 1 sem 2, my cpga for sem 1 is quite good, cgpa3.9

is there any scholarship i can get if i mantain my cgpa

and will i get barred if i skip too many lecture classes, because some lecture class are not useful, i rather read notes myself
Make sure you got friends help you sign the attendance looooo as of tutorial try not too......
For scholarship I believe there is kuok foundation no? Should you require any assistance don't hesitate to ask student affairs wink.gif

P/s: I've left tarc more than 20years d yaaa......not sure if what I advise still applicable lol

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0801sec    4.93    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th January 2019 - 11:27 PM