Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Rikomagic MK802 and MK802+, The world's smallest pc on a stick

views

mydragoon
post Sep 3 2013, 08:47 AM

Look at all my stars!!
6,952 posts

a colleague just told me he got himself a RIKOMAGIC 804IV.

i was like huh?

then he said go Google it up..

wow... i'm surprised. there goes the reason to buy smart TV. just get a LCD TV with HDMI, plug this in and...

best of all, he said he got it for about rm300+.

copy and paste from rikomagic.co.uk:

Smarten up your TV
The Rikomagic MK802 is a small computer thats a little bigger than a USB flash drive, it connects to your TV via its HDMI connector and has wireless connectivity to allow connection to the internet and other wireless devices.

The Rikomagic MK802 runs the latest version of Google Androidâ„¢ (Jelly Bean) which gives you access to a huge selection of apps, its a bit like turning your TV into a giant Androidâ„¢ tablet!

Rikomagic can be used as a media center to play HD films on a large display, it can also be used as a games console by connecting a compatible controller and as there are literally 1000's of Applications available from the Google Play Store you are only limited by your imagination!

Rikomagic is controlled by a wireless controller, simply plug in a wireless mouse/keyboard and you can browse the web, check emails, blast some zombies, listen to music or download a movie right from the comfort of your arm chair.

Quad Core Graphics
Fancy gaming? The MK802IV features a Quad Core Mali Graphics Proccessor which means its finally possible to bring the most complex and graphically rich games to the big screen!

The MK802IV Quad Core is one of the fastest Android devices around, the combined power of the RK3188 SOC and Mali Graphics allow stunning performance in full HD resolutions.

The onboard hardware video decoder, DLNA and Miracast support make it easier than ever to stream just about anything to the device.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0233sec    0.45    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:41 PM